Multiple-Output Quantile Regression
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2016|
|Publication status:||Published by:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. F.D., Roosevelt, 39, 1050 Bruxelles|
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paindaveine, Davy & Siman, Miroslav, 2011.
"On directional multiple-output quantile regression,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 193-212, February.
- Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2009. "On directional multiple-output quantile regression," Working Papers ECARES 2009_011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2012. "Computing multiple-output regression quantile regions from projection quantiles," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 29-49, March.
- Daniel Hlubinka & Miroslav Šiman, 2015. "On generalized elliptical quantiles in the nonlinear quantile regression setup," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(2), pages 249-264, June.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2012. "Local Constant and Local Bilinear Multiple-Output Quantile Regression," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & Šiman, Miroslav, 2016. "Elliptical multiple-output quantile regression and convex optimization," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 232-237.
- Marc Hallin & Miroslav Šiman, 2015. "Elliptical Multiple Output Quantile Regression and Convex Optimization," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-47, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Wei, Ying, 2008. "An Approach to Multivariate Covariate-Dependent Quantile Contours With Application to Bivariate Conditional Growth Charts," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 397-409, March.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2008. "A canonical definition of shape," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2240-2247, October.
- Robert Serfling, 2002. "Quantile functions for multivariate analysis: approaches and applications," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(2), pages 214-232.
- Hlubinka, Daniel & Šiman, Miroslav, 2013. "On elliptical quantiles in the quantile regression setup," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 163-171.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Šiman, Miroslav, 2012. "Computing multiple-output regression quantile regions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 840-853. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/224753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.