On a new NBUE property in multivariate sense: An application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Fernandez-Ponce, J. M. & Infante-Macias, R. & Munoz-Perez, J., 1996. "Characterization of lifetime distributions based on a quantile dispersion measure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 547-561, May.
- Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1991. "Dynamic multivariate aging notions in reliability theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 85-97, June.
- Gupta, Ramesh C. & Peng, Cheng, 2009. "Estimating reliability in proportional odds ratio models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1495-1510, February.
- Wang, You-Gan & Shao, Quanxi & Zhu, Min, 2009. "Quantile regression without the curse of unsmoothness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3696-3705, August.
- Johnson, N. L. & Kotz, Samuel, 1975. "A vector multivariate hazard rate," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66, March.
- Belzunce, F. & Castano, A. & Olvera-Cervantes, A. & Suarez-Llorens, A., 2007. "Quantile curves and dependence structure for bivariate distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5112-5129, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate aging Excess-wealth function Multivariate -quantiles Upper corrected orthants Tumor growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:12:p:3283-3294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.