Quantile regression for longitudinal data with a working correlation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Liu Yuan & Bottai Matteo, 2009. "Mixed-Effects Models for Conditional Quantiles with Longitudinal Data," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, November.
- Guosheng Yin & Jianwen Cai, 2005. "Quantile Regression Models with Multivariate Failure Time Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 151-161, March.
- Koenker, Roger, 2004. "Quantile regression for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-89, October.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Bilias, Yannis & Chen, Songnian & Ying, Zhiliang, 2000. "Simple resampling methods for censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 373-386, December.
- B. M. Brown & You-Gan Wang, 2005. "Standard errors and covariance matrices for smoothed rank estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 149-158, March.
- Julie A. Stoner, 2002. "Analysis of clustered data: A combined estimating equations approach," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 567-578, August.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Vicente Núñez-Antón & Juan Rodríguez-Póo & Philippe Vieu, 1999. "Longitudinal data with nonstationary errors: a nonparametric three-stage approach," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(1), pages 201-231, June.
- Sin-Ho Jung, 2003. "Rank-based regression with repeated measurements data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 732-740, September.
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1995. "Estimating the asymptotic covariance matrix for quantile regression models a Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 303-338, August.
- Wang, You-Gan & Shao, Quanxi & Zhu, Min, 2009. "Quantile regression without the curse of unsmoothness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3696-3705, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yang & Zhao, Hui & Sun, Jianguo & Kim, KyungMann, 2014. "Nonparametric tests for panel count data with unequal observation processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-111.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:129-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jing Lv & Hu Yang & Chaohui Guo, 2016. "Smoothing combined generalized estimating equations in quantile partially linear additive models with longitudinal data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 1203-1234, September.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0714-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:5:p:1075-1090 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Weihua & Lian, Heng & Song, Xinyuan, 2017. "Composite quantile regression for correlated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 15-33.
- Jang, Woosung & Wang, Huixia Judy, 2015. "A semiparametric Bayesian approach for joint-quantile regression with clustered data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 99-115.
- Xiaoming Lu & Zhaozhi Fan, 2015. "Weighted quantile regression for longitudinal data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 569-592, June.
- Fu, Liya & Wang, You-Gan & Zhu, Min, 2015. "A Gaussian pseudolikelihood approach for quantile regression with repeated measurements," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 41-53.
- Fu, Liya & Wang, You-Gan, 2016. "Efficient parameter estimation via Gaussian copulas for quantile regression with longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 492-502.
- Maria Marino & Alessio Farcomeni, 2015. "Linear quantile regression models for longitudinal experiments: an overview," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(2), pages 229-247, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariance estimate; Unbiased estimating functions; Exchangeable correlation structure; Independence working model; Induced smoothing method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:8:p:2526-2538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.