Analysis of clustered data: A combined estimating equations approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Han & Tamer, Elie, 2003. "A simple estimator for nonlinear error in variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 1-19, November.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1327-1352, November.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2008. "Instrumental Variable Treatment of Nonclassical Measurement Error Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 195-216, January.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2008. "Quantile Regression With Mismeasured Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1010-1043, August.
- Hua Liang & Suojin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll, 2007. "Partially linear models with missing response variables and error-prone covariates," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 185-198.
- Purdom Elizabeth & Holmes Susan P, 2005. "Error Distribution for Gene Expression Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, July.
- Wei, Ying & Carroll, Raymond J., 2009. "Quantile Regression With Measurement Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1129-1143.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2008. "Using SIMEX for Smoothing-Parameter Choice in Errors-in-Variables Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 280-287, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lan Wang & Annie Qu, 2009. "Consistent model selection and data-driven smooth tests for longitudinal data in the estimating equations approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 177-190.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:15:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-006-0031-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fu, Liya & Wang, You-Gan, 2012. "Quantile regression for longitudinal data with a working correlation model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2526-2538.
- Jaakko Nevalainen & Denis Larocque & Hannu Oja, 2007. "A weighted spatial median for clustered data," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 15(3), pages 355-379, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:89:y:2002:i:3:p:567-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .