Distortions of multivariate risk measures: a level-sets based approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2006. "Bounds for functions of multivariate risks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 526-547, February.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Obereder, Andreas & Scherzer, Otmar & Kovac, Arne, 2007. "Bivariate density estimation using BV regularisation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5622-5634, August.
- Alexis Bienvenüe & Didier Rullière, 2012.
"Iterative Adjustment of Survival Functions by Composed Probability Distortions,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 37(2), pages 156-179, September.
- Alexis Bienvenüe & Didier Rullière, 2012. "Iterative Adjustment of Survival Functions by Composed Probability Distortions," Post-Print hal-00665890, HAL.
- Dehaan, L. & Huang, X., 1995. "Large Quantile Estimation in a Multivariate Setting," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 247-263, May.
- Valdez, Emiliano A., 2009. "On the Distortion of a Copula and its Margins," MPRA Paper 20524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biernacki, Christophe & Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard, 2003. "Choosing starting values for the EM algorithm for getting the highest likelihood in multivariate Gaussian mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 561-575, January.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Chacón, José E. & Rodríguez-Casal, Alberto, 2010. "A note on the universal consistency of the kernel distribution function estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(17-18), pages 1414-1419, September.
- Belzunce, F. & Castano, A. & Olvera-Cervantes, A. & Suarez-Llorens, A., 2007. "Quantile curves and dependence structure for bivariate distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5112-5129, June.
- Alexis Bienvenüe & Didier Rullière, 2011. "On hyperbolic iterated distortions for the adjustment of survival functions," Post-Print hal-00665349, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate risk measures; Multivariate probability distortions; Level sets estimation; Iterated compositions; Hyperbolic conversion functions; Multivariate risk measures.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00756387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.