Robust portfolio selection using linear-matrix inequalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rustem, Berc & Becker, Robin G. & Marty, Wolfgang, 2000. "Robust min-max portfolio strategies for rival forecast and risk scenarios," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1591-1621, October.
- Rudolf, Markus & Wolter, Hans-Jurgen & Zimmermann, Heinz, 1999. "A linear model for tracking error minimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B., 1997. "A robust hedging algorithm," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1092, June.
- David, Alexander, 1997. "Fluctuating Confidence in Stock Markets: Implications for Returns and Volatility," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 427-462, December.
- Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B. & Selby, M. J. P., 1996. "Multi-period minimax hedging strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 185-204, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:26:y:2002:i:6:p:889-909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.