What Ties Return Volatilities to Price Valuations and Fundamentals?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brandt, Michael W. & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2002.
"Simulated likelihood estimation of diffusions with an application to exchange rate dynamics in incomplete markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 161-210, February.
- Michael W. Brandt & Pedro Santa-Clara, 2001. "Simulated Likelihood Estimation of Diffusions with an Application to Exchange Rate Dynamics in Incomplete Markets," NBER Technical Working Papers 0274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:now:jnlcfr:104.00000043 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beeler, Jason & Campbell, John Y., 2012.
"The Long-Run Risks Model and Aggregate Asset Prices: An Empirical Assessment,"
Critical Finance Review,
now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 141-182, January.
- Jason Beeler & John Y. Campbell, 2009. "The Long-Run Risks Model and Aggregate Asset Prices: An Empirical Assessment," NBER Working Papers 14788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beeler, Jason & Campbell, John Y., 2012. "The Long-Run Risks Model and Aggregate Asset Prices: An Empirical Assessment," Scholarly Articles 9887621, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alexi Savov, 2011. "Asset Pricing with Garbage," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(1), pages 177-201, February.
- Campbell, John Y. & Sunderam, Adi & Viceira, Luis M., 2017.
"Inflation Bets or Deflation Hedges? The Changing Risks of Nominal Bonds,"
Critical Finance Review,
now publishers, vol. 6(2), pages 263-301, September.
- Luis M. Viceira & Adi Sunderam & John Y. Campbell, 2008. "Inflation Bets or Deflation Hedges? The Changing Risks of Nominal Bonds," 2008 Meeting Papers 355, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Y. Campbell & Adi Sunderam & Luis M. Viceira, 2009. "Inflation Bets or Deflation Hedges? The Changing Risks of Nominal Bonds," NBER Working Papers 14701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:doi:10.1086/671799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.