Report NEP-UPT-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00820722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rose-Anne Dana & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Efficient allocations and Equilibria with short-selling and Incomplete Preferences," Post-Print halshs-01020646, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00973491 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Zuber, Stéphane, 2014. "Discounting, beyond utilitarianism," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peterson, Hikaru & Yamaura, Koichi, 2014. "Ambiguity Aversion and Preferences for Food Origin Post Fukushima Nuclear Disaster," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170552, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Love, Abby & Magnan, Nicholas & Colson, Gregory J., 2014. "Male and Female Risk Preferences and Maize Technology Adoption in Kenya," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170241, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Duangbootsee, Uchook & Myers, Robert J., 2014. "Rice Farmer’s Preferences towards Marketing Policy Alternatives in Thailand," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170433, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rania Hentati Kaffel & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Portfolio Optimization within Mixture of Distributions," Working Papers hal-01066105, HAL.
- Bazovkin, Pavel, 2014. "Geometrical framework for robust portfolio optimization," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 01/14, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Luigi Guiso, 2014. "Risk Aversion and Financial Crisis," EIEF Working Papers Series 1412, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2014.
- Keita Kinjo & Shinya Sugawara, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis for a Case-based Decision to Watch Japanese TV dramas," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-940, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert Kollmann, 2014. "Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences," CAMA Working Papers 2014-70, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01026080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carla Canelas & François Gardes & Silvia Salazar, 2013. "A Microsimulation on Tax Reforms in LAC Countries: A New Approach Based on Full Expenditures," Post-Print halshs-00881014, HAL.
- Carola Kniebes & Katrin Rehdanz & Ulrich Schmidt, 2014. "Validity of WTP Measures under Preference Uncertainty," Kiel Working Papers 1972, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Arcidiacono & V. Joseph Hotz & Arnaud Maurel & Teresa Romano, 2014. "Recovering Ex Ante Returns and Preferences for Occupations using Subjective Expectations Data," NBER Working Papers 20626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.