Stochastic linear programming with a distortion risk constraint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wenqing Chen & Melvyn Sim & Jie Sun & Chung-Piaw Teo, 2010. "From CVaR to Uncertainty Set: Implications in Joint Chance-Constrained Optimization," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 470-485, April.
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2012.
"An Exact Algorithm for Weighted-Mean Trimmed Regions in Any Dimension,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i13).
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2010. "An exact algorithm for weighted-mean trimmed regions in any dimension," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 6/10, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & David B. Brown, 2009. "Constructing Uncertainty Sets for Robust Linear Optimization," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 1483-1495, December.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- Dyckerhoff, Rainer & Mosler, Karl, 2012. "Weighted-mean regions of a probability distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 318-325.
- Adam, Alexandre & Houkari, Mohamed & Laurent, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Spectral risk measures and portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1870-1882, September.
- Dyckerhoff, Rainer & Mosler, Karl, 2011. "Weighted-mean trimming of multivariate data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 405-421, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Postek, K.S. & den Hertog, D. & Melenberg, B., 2014. "Tractable Counterparts of Distributionally Robust Constraints on Risk Measures," Discussion Paper 2014-031, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Postek, K.S. & den Hertog, D. & Melenberg, B., 2015. "Computationally Tractable Counterparts of Distributionally Robust Constraints on Risk Measures (revision of CentER DP 2014-031)," Discussion Paper 2015-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bazovkin, Pavel, 2014. "Geometrical framework for robust portfolio optimization," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 01/14, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust optimization; data depth; weighted-mean trimmed regions; central regions; coherent risk measure; spectral risk measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ucdpse:611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sxkoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.