Construction of uncertainty sets for portfolio selection problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon J. Alexander & Alexandre M. Baptista, 2004. "A Comparison of VaR and CVaR Constraints on Portfolio Selection with the Mean-Variance Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1261-1273, September.
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2012.
"An Exact Algorithm for Weighted-Mean Trimmed Regions in Any Dimension,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i13).
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2010. "An exact algorithm for weighted-mean trimmed regions in any dimension," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 6/10, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Mosler, Karl & Lange, Tatjana & Bazovkin, Pavel, 2009. "Computing zonoid trimmed regions of dimension d>2," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2500-2510, May.
- Dyckerhoff, Rainer & Mosler, Karl, 2012. "Weighted-mean regions of a probability distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 318-325.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio Optimization; Risk Constraints; Coherent Distortion Risk Measures; Uncertainty Sets;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ucdpse:411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sxkoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.