Computing zonoid trimmed regions of dimension d>2
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruts, Ida & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1996. "Computing depth contours of bivariate point clouds," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 153-168, November.
- Lopez-Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2007. "Depth-based inference for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4957-4968, June.
- Gleb A. Koshevoy & Karl Mosler, 2007. "Multivariate Lorenz dominance based on zonoids," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(1), pages 57-76, March.
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2007. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 373-397, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiechers, Christof, 2011. "Construction of uncertainty sets for portfolio selection problems," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 4/11, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Zuo, Yijun, 2015. "CompPD: A MATLAB Package for Computing Projection Depth," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 65(i02).
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0697-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dyckerhoff, Rainer & Mozharovskyi, Pavlo, 2016. "Exact computation of the halfspace depth," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 19-30.
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2012.
"An Exact Algorithm for Weighted-Mean Trimmed Regions in Any Dimension,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i13).
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2010. "An exact algorithm for weighted-mean trimmed regions in any dimension," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 6/10, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Chiara GIGLIARANO & Karl MOSLER, 2009. "Measuring middle-class decline in one and many attributes," Working Papers 333, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:53:y:2009:i:7:p:2500-2510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.