Multivariate Lorenz dominance based on zonoids
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Mosler, 2003. "Central regions and dependency," Econometrics 0309004, EconWPA.
- A. B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon, 1982. "The Comparison of Multi-Dimensioned Distributions of Economic Status," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 183-201.
- Gleb Koshevoy, 1997. "The Lorenz zonotope and multivariate majorizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mosler, Karl & Lange, Tatjana & Bazovkin, Pavel, 2009. "Computing zonoid trimmed regions of dimension d>2," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2500-2510, May.
- Henar Diez & Mª Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Marta Urrutia, 2007. "Unit-Consistent Aggregative Multidimensional Inequality Measures: A Characterization," Working Papers 66, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Stéphane Mussard, 2007. "Between-Group Pigou Dalton Transfers," Cahiers de recherche 07-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Asis Banerjee, 2014. "A multidimensional Lorenz dominance relation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(1), pages 171-191, January.
- Masato Okamoto, 2009. "Decomposition of gini and multivariate gini indices," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(2), pages 153-177, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate Lorenz order; Directional majorization; Price Lorenz order; Generalized Lorenz function; Multidimensioned Gini index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:91:y:2007:i:1:p:57-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.