Decomposition of gini and multivariate gini indices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ecineq.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/growth/journal/10888/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pyatt, Graham, 1976. "On the Interpretation and Disaggregation of Gini Coefficients," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 243-55, June.
- Gleb A. Koshevoy & Karl Mosler, 2007. "Multivariate Lorenz dominance based on zonoids," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(1), pages 57-76, March.
- Dagum, Camilo, 1997. "A New Approach to the Decomposition of the Gini Income Inequality Ratio," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 515-31.
- Thibault Gajdos & John A. Weymark, 2003.
"Multidimensional Generalized Gini Indices,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0311, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Jul 2003.
- Thibault Gajdos & John Weymark, 2005. "Multidimensional Generalized Gini Indices," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00085881, HAL.
- Thibault Gadjos & John A, Weymark, 2003. "Multidimensional Generalized Gini Indices," Working Papers 2003-16, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Thibault Gajdos & John A. Weymark, 2003. "Multidimensional generalized Gini indices," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 16-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Shorrocks, Anthony & Wan, Guanghua, 2004.
"Spatial Decomposition of Inequality,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Koshevoy, Gleb & Mosler, Karl, 1995.
"Multivariate Gini indices,"
Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics
7/95, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Lerman, Robert I. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1984. "A note on the calculation and interpretation of the Gini index," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 363-368.
- Baringhaus, L. & Franz, C., 2004. "On a new multivariate two-sample test," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 190-206, January.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Lerman, Robert I, 1991. "Income Stratification and Income Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(3), pages 313-29, September.
- Gleb Koshevoy, 1997. "The Lorenz zonotope and multivariate majorizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
- Oja, Hannu, 1983. "Descriptive statistics for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(6), pages 327-332, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:7:y:2009:i:2:p:153-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.