A multidimensional Lorenz dominance relation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Mosler, 2003. "Central regions and dependency," Econometrics 0309004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernesto Savaglio, 2012. "Multidimensional Inequality with Variable Household Weight," Department of Economics University of Siena 667, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Amaia Sarachu, 2010.
"Characterizing multidimensional inequality measures which fulfil the Pigou–Dalton bundle principle,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 35(2), pages 319-329, July.
- Ma Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Amaia de Sarachu, 2008. "Characterizing multidimensional inequality measures which fulfil the Pigou-Dalton bundle principle," Working Papers 99, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1971. "A General Definition of the Lorenz Curve," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 1037-1039, November.
- Gleb A. Koshevoy & Karl Mosler, 2007. "Multivariate Lorenz dominance based on zonoids," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(1), pages 57-76, March.
- Muller, Christophe & Trannoy, Alain, 2011.
"A dominance approach to the appraisal of the distribution of well-being across countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 239-246.
- Muller, Christophe & Trannoy, Alain, 2011. "A dominance approach to the appraisal of the distribution of well-being across countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3-4), pages 239-246, April.
- Savaglio, Ernesto, 2011.
"On multidimensional inequality with variable distribution mean,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 453-461.
- Ernesto Savaglio, 2007. "On multidimensional inequality with variable distribution mean," Department of Economics University of Siena 522, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ernesto Savaglio, 2006. "Multidimensional inequality with variable population size," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 85-94, May.
- Banerjee, Asis Kumar, 2010. "A multidimensional Gini index," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 87-93, September.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 1977. "Multidimensional Egalitarianisms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:42:y:2014:i:1:p:171-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.