Inequality measures for multivariate distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- List, C., 1999. "Multidimensional Inequality Measurement: a Proposal," Economics Papers 9927, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- K. Mosler, 2003. "Central regions and dependency," Econometrics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1971. "A General Definition of the Lorenz Curve," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 1037-1039, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Andreoli & Claudio Zoli, 2015. "Measuring the interaction dimension of segregation: the Gini-Exposure index," Working Papers 30/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Gini's scientific work: an evergreen," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 299-315.
- Bhargab Chattopadhyay & Shyamal Krishna De, 2016. "Estimation of Gini Index within Pre-Specified Error Bound," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-12, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:si2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.