Gini's scientific work: an evergreen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry C. Arnold, 2005. "Inequality measures for multivariate distributions," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 317-327.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Ceccarelli & Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2009. "Analysis of Gini for evaluating attrition in Italian survey on income and living condition," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 63(1-2), pages 49-69, January-J.
- M. Grazia Pittau & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Roberto Zelli, 2015.
"The “Make-up” of a Regression Coefficient: Gender Gaps in the European Labor Market,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(3), pages 401-421, September.
- M. Grazia Pittau & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Roberto Zelli, 2013. "The make-up of a regression coefficient: gender gaps in the European labor market," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2013/4, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Michele Costa, 2016. "Overlapping component and inequality decomposition: a simulation study for the Gini index," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(2), pages 193-205, August.
- Tamar Gadrich & Emil Bashkansky & Ričardas Zitikis, 2015. "Assessing variation: a unifying approach for all scales of measurement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1145-1167, May.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:85:y:2017:i:2:p:325-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larraz, Beatriz & Herrera, Marcos, 2016. "Factores condicionantes y dependencia espacial en el grado de concentración salarial en España/Determinants of Wage Inequality in Spain: A Spatial Approach," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 34, pages 597-618, Agosto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:si1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.