Segregation: Theoretical Approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O.B 653, Beer-Sheva 8410501|
Web page: http://www.bgu.ac.il/econ
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Mora, Ricardo, 2005. "The axiomatic properties of an entropy based index of segregation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we056231, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Oscar Volij, 2013.
"Segregation, Informativeness And Lorenz Dominance,"
1312, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-25, April.
- Ricardo Mora & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2004.
"Gender segregation by occupations in the public and the private sector.The case of Spain,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(3), pages 399-428, September.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Mora, Ricardo, 2003. "Gender segregation by occupation in the public and the private sector : the case of Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we031604, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Philipson Tomas, 1993. "Social Welfare and Measurement of Segregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 322-334, August.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Cutler, David & Vigdor, Jacob & Glaeser, Edward, 1999.
"The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto,"
2770033, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Frankel, David M. & Volij, Oscar, 2011.
"Measuring School Segregation,"
Staff General Research Papers
35115, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Mora & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2003.
"Additively Decomposable Segregation Indexes. The Case of Gender Segregation by Occupations and Human Capital Levels in Spain,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 147-179, August.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Mora, Ricardo, 2003. "Additively decomposable segregation indexes. The case of gender segregation by occupations and human capital levels in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we031503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Coralio Ballester & Marc Vorsatz, 2014.
"Random Walk-Based Segregation Measures,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(3), pages 383-401, July.
- Robert Hutchens, 2004. "One Measure of Segregation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 555-578, 05.
- Karmel, T & Maclachlan, M, 1988. "Occupational Sex Segregation--Increasing or Decreasing?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(186), pages 187-95, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bgu:wpaper:1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aamer Abu-Qarn)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.