Random–Walk–Based Segregation Measures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fryer, Roland & Echenique, Federico, 2007. "A Measure of Segregation Based on Social Interactions," Scholarly Articles 2958220, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 1997. "Are Ghettos Good or Bad?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 827-872.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Currarini, & Elena Fumagalli & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2012.
"Games on Networks: Direct Complements and Indirect Substitutes,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
13/04, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sergio Currarini & Elena Fumagalli, & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2014. "Games on Networks: Direct Complements and Indirect Substitutes," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sergio Currarini & Elena Fumagalli & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2013. "Games on Networks: Direct Complements and Indirect Substitutes," Working Papers 2013.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Casilda Vega & Oscar Volij, 2014. "Segregation, informativeness and Lorenz dominance," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(3), pages 547-564, October.
- Oscar Volij, 2014. "Segregation:Theoretical Approaches," Working Papers 1401, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse Shapiro & Matt Taddy, 2016.
"Measuring Polarization in High-Dimensional Data: Method and Application to Congressional Speech,"
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Matt Taddy, 2016. "Measuring Polarization in High-Dimensional Data: Method and Application to Congressional Speech," NBER Working Papers 22423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariano Bosch & M. Carnero & Lídia Farré, 2015.
"Rental housing discrimination and the persistence of ethnic enclaves,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 129-152, June.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & Lídia Farré Olalla & Mariano Bosch, 2011. "Rental housing discrimination and the persistence of ethnic enclaves," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bosch, Mariano & Carnero, M. Angeles & Farré, Lídia, 2011. "Rental Housing Discrimination and the Persistence of Ethnic Enclaves," IZA Discussion Papers 5583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abhimanyu Khan & Ronald Peeters & Frank Thuijsman & Philippe Uyttendaele, 2016.
"Network Characteristics Enabling Efficient Coordination: A Simulation Study,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 495-519, December.
- Uyttendaele P. & Khan A. & Peeters R.J.A.P. & Thuijsman F., 2014. "Network characteristics enabling efficient coordination: A simulation study," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Hannu Salonen, 2016. "Equilibria and centrality in link formation games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(4), pages 1133-1151, November.
- Michael D. König & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2017.
"Networks in Conflict: Theory and Evidence From the Great War of Africa,"
Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 1093-1132, July.
- Michael D. König & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2015. "Networks in Conflict: Theory and Evidence from the Great War of Africa," HiCN Working Papers 195, Households in Conflict Network.
- König, Michael & Rohner, Dominic & Thoenig, Mathias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2015. "Networks in Conflict: Theory and Evidence from the Great War of Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 10348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. König & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2015. "Networks in conflict: theory and evidence from the Great War of Africa," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 014, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- repec:spr:metron:v:75:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40300-017-0112-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gauvin, Laetitia & Vignes, Annick & Nadal, Jean-Pierre, 2013. "Modeling urban housing market dynamics: Can the socio-spatial segregation preserve some social diversity?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1300-1321.
More about this item
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2010-11-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-11-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2010-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .