Report NEP-SOC-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Volland, 2010. "Trust, Confidence and Economic Growth An Evaluation of the Beugelsdijk Hypothesis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Fehrler, Sebastian, 2010. "Charity as a Signal of Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 5299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "An exploratory analysis of the relationship between social interactions, income and health in Italy," MPRA Paper 26728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2010. "Cooperation, the power of a single word. Some experimental evidence on wording and gender effects in a Game of Chicken," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "Iterating influence between players in a social network," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Deepti Goel & Kevin Lang, 2010. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," Working papers 189, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Farzana Afridi & Sherry Xin Li & Yufei Ren, 2010. "Social Identity and Inequality--The Impact of China’s Hukou System," Working papers 190, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pierre-Louis Vézina; Lorenzo Rotunno, 2010. "Chinese networks and tariff evasion," IHEID Working Papers 20-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marisa Ponti & Stefano Renzi & Jane Klobas, 2010. "A wiki for social workers in a local health authority: An actor-network analysis and seed design," Working Papers 035, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Aidt, T.S., 2010. "Corruption and Sustainable Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1061, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Boenisch & Lutz Schneider, 2010. "Why Are East Germans Not More Mobile?: Analyzing the Impact of Local Networks on Migration Intentions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 334, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Kariv, Shachar & Schotter, Andrew, 2010. "Network Architecture and Mutual Monitoring in Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 5307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos E. Laciana & Santiago L. Rovere, 2010. "Ising-like agent-based technology diffusion model: adoption patterns vs. seeding strategies," Papers 1011.3834, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Slonim, Robert, 2010. "Will There Be Blood? Incentives And Substitution Effects In Pro-Social Behavior," Working Papers 2010-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Marc Vorsatz & Pablo Coralio Ballester, 2010. "Random–Walk–Based Segregation Measures," Working Papers 2010-30, FEDEA.
- Zöe Kuehn & Pedro Landeras, 2010. "The Effect of Family Background on Student Effort," Working Papers 2010-31, FEDEA.
- Lluka, Valon, 2010. "Business Ethics: Some Theoretical Issues," MPRA Paper 26716, University Library of Munich, Germany.