Ising-like agent-based technology diffusion model: adoption patterns vs. seeding strategies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-11-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2010-11-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-11-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2010-11-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-11-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1011.3834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .