Report NEP-NET-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dion Harmon & Blake Stacey & Yavni Bar-Yam & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2010. "Networks of Economic Market Interdependence and Systemic Risk," Papers 1011.3707, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Pierre-Louis Vézina; Lorenzo Rotunno, 2010. "Chinese networks and tariff evasion," IHEID Working Papers 20-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Marisa Ponti & Stefano Renzi & Jane Klobas, 2010. "A wiki for social workers in a local health authority: An actor-network analysis and seed design," Working Papers 035, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe & Fingleton, Bernard & Shi, Tuo, 2010. "On the road to prosperity ? The economic geography of China's national expressway network," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5479, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Kariv, Shachar & Schotter, Andrew, 2010. "Network Architecture and Mutual Monitoring in Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 5307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos E. Laciana & Santiago L. Rovere, 2010. "Ising-like agent-based technology diffusion model: adoption patterns vs. seeding strategies," Papers 1011.3834, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "The Attack and Defense of Weakest-Link Networks," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1256, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "Iterating influence between players in a social network," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kyu-Min Lee & Jae-Suk Yang & Gunn Kim & Jaesung Lee & Kwang-Il Goh & In-mook Kim, 2010. "Impact of the topology of global macroeconomic network on the spreading of economic crises," Papers 1011.4336, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Marc Vorsatz & Pablo Coralio Ballester, 2010. "Random–Walk–Based Segregation Measures," Working Papers 2010-30, FEDEA.
- Charles HARVIE & Dionisius NARJOKO & Sothea OUM, 2010. "Firm Characteristic Determinants of SME Participation in Production Networks," Working Papers DP-2010-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Güth, Werner & Schosser, Stephan, 2010. "Voluntary contributing in a neighborhood public good game: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics 11, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.