Impact of the topology of global macroeconomic network on the spreading of economic crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce Greenwald & Alberto Russo & Joseph Stiglitz, 2009. "Business fluctuations and bankruptcy avalanches in an evolving network economy," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 4(2), pages 195-212, November.
- Raja Kali & Javier Reyes, 2010. "Financial Contagion On The International Trade Network," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(4), pages 1072-1101, October.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2000. "On crises, contagion, and confusion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 145-168, June.
- C. A. Hidalgo & B. Klinger & A. -L. Barabasi & R. Hausmann, 2007. "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations," Papers 0708.2090, arXiv.org.
- Raja Kali & Javier Reyes, 2007. "The architecture of globalization: a network approach to international economic integration," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 595-620, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandoval, Leonidas, 2012. "Pruning a minimum spanning tree," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(8), pages 2678-2711.
- Rui Faustino, 2016. "Portuguese National Accounts: a network approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior, 2011. "A Map of the Brazilian Stock Market," Papers 1107.4146, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Fan, Ying & Ren, Suting & Cai, Hongbo & Cui, Xuefeng, 2014. "The state's role and position in international trade: A complex network perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 71-81.
- Tanya Ara'ujo & Rui Faustino, 2016. "The Topology of Inter-industry Relations from the Portuguese National Accounts," Papers 1612.06291, arXiv.org.
- Giulia Rotundo & Anna D’Arcangelis, 2014. "Network of companies: an analysis of market concentration in the Italian stock market," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1893-1910, July.
- Kyu-Min Lee & Kwang-Il Goh, 2016. "Strength of weak layers in cascading failures on multiplex networks: case of the international trade network," Papers 1603.05181, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:234-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fagiolo, Giorgio & Santoni, Gianluca, 2015.
"Human-mobility networks, country income, and labor productivity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 377-407, September.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Gianluca Santoni, 2014. "Human-Mobility Networks, Country Income, and Labor Productivity," LEM Papers Series 2014/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui, 2017. "The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 236-248.
- Liu, Jiming & Shi, Benyun, 2012. "Towards understanding the robustness of energy distribution networks based on macroscopic and microscopic evaluations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 318-327.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior, 2014. "Dynamics in two networks based on stocks of the US stock market," Papers 1408.1728, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior, 2011. "Pruning a Minimum Spanning Tree," Papers 1109.0642, arXiv.org.
- Hübler, Michael, 2016. "A new trade network theory: What economists can learn from engineers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 115-126.
- Tohmé, Fernando & Larrosa, Juan M.C., 2016. "Architectures engender crises: The emergence of power laws in social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 450(C), pages 305-316.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1011.4336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .