Trust, Confidence and Economic Growth An Evaluation of the Beugelsdijk Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; Institutions; Economic growth;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-11-27 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-NEU-2010-11-27 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-11-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2010-080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .