Report NEP-NEU-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2010. "Term structure of psychological interest rates: A behavioral test," Post-Print halshs-00536910, HAL.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1644421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Van den Steen, 2010. "Overconfidence by Bayesian Rational Agents," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-049, Harvard Business School.
- Ludwig, Sandra & Wichardt, Philipp C. & Wickhorst, Hanke, 2010. "Overconfidence Can Improve an Agent's Relative and Absolute Performance in Contests," Discussion Papers in Economics 11885, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Volland, 2010. "Trust, Confidence and Economic Growth An Evaluation of the Beugelsdijk Hypothesis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.