Multidimensional Inequality with Variable Household Weight
We establish the multidimensional couterpart of the fundamental theorem on the inequality measurement due to Hardy, Littlewood and Polya (HLP, 1934) for the case of household with different weights
|Date of creation:||Dec 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Piazza S.Francesco,7 - 53100 Siena|
Web page: http://www.deps.unisi.it/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Laiglesia, Juan R. & Morrisson, Christian, 2008.
"Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008
8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Juan Ramón de Laiglesia & Christian Morrisson, 2008. "Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 267, OECD Publishing.
- Gleb Koshevoy, 1997. "The Lorenz zonotope and multivariate majorizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
- Ernesto Savaglio, 2006. "Multidimensional inequality with variable population size," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 85-94, 05.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 1977. "Multidimensional Egalitarianisms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-13. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.