Multidimensional Inequality with Variable Household Weight
We establish the multidimensional couterpart of the fundamental theorem on the inequality measurement due to Hardy, Littlewood and Polya (HLP, 1934) for the case of household with different weights
|Date of creation:||Dec 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.deps.unisi.it/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Laiglesia, Juan R. & Morrisson, Christian, 2008.
"Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008
8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Juan Ramón de Laiglesia & Christian Morrison, 2008. "Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 267, OECD Publishing.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1977. "Multidimensional Egalitarianisms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Ernesto Savaglio, 2006. "Multidimensional inequality with variable population size," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 85-94, 05.
- Gleb Koshevoy, 1997. "The Lorenz zonotope and multivariate majorizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.