Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- de Laiglesia, Juan R. & Morrisson, Christian, 2008. "Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitner, John, 1993. "Intergenerational and interhousehold economic links," Handbook of Population and Family Economics,in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 189-238 Elsevier.
- Juan Ramón de Laiglesia, 2006. "Institutional Bottlenecks for Agricultural Development: A Stock-Taking Exercise Based on Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 248, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernesto Savaglio, 2012. "Multidimensional Inequality with Variable Household Weight," Department of Economics University of Siena 667, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
Keywordsaccueil des enfants; accumulation de capital; Africa; Afrique; capital accumulation; famille d’accueil; fostering; household structure; polygamie; polygamy; saving; structure des ménages; épargne;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-04-29 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-04-29 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2008-04-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:267-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.