Report NEP-AFR-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Terry McKinley, 2008. "Inflation-Targeting in Sub-Saharan Africa: Why Now? Why at All?," One Pager 51, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Makino, Kumiko, 2008. "The Changing Nature of Employment and the Reform of Labor and Social Security Legislation in Post-Apartheid South Africa," IDE Discussion Papers 140, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hassan Essop & Derek Yu, 2008. "The South African informal sector (1997 – 2006)," Working Papers 03/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Bundervoet & Philip Verwimp & Richard Akresh, 2008. "Health and Civil War in Rural Burundi," Research Working Papers 5, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:mz-minag-rr-65e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah & Prathibha V. Joshi, 2008. "Perceived Financial Risk and Divergence in the Economic Growth of Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers 200804, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Juan Ramón de Laiglesia & Christian Morrisson, 2008. "Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 267, OECD Publishing.
- Baez, Javier E., 2008. "Civil Wars beyond their Borders: The Human Capital and Health Consequences of Hosting Refugees," IZA Discussion Papers 3468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julia Kubny & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2008. "Regional Integration and FDI in Emerging Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1418, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Michael Stolpe, 2007. "Optimal Sequencing of Antiretroviral Drug Cocktails under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," Kiel Working Papers 1371, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275751_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul A. Raschky & Manijeh Schwindt, "undated". "Aid, Catastrophes and the Samaritan's Dilemma," Working Papers 2008-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Robinson, Jonathan, 2008. "Limited Insurance Within the Household: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," MPRA Paper 8314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2004.
"أثر السياسة الاقتصادية على مناخ الاستثمار في الدول العربية
[The impact of Economic policies On the investment climate in Arab Countries]," MPRA Paper 8369, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2008.
- Krishnan, Pramila & Sciubba, Emanuela, 2008. "Links and Architecture in Village Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Miguel & Sebastián M. Saiegh & Shanker Satyanath, 2008. "National Cultures and Soccer Violence," NBER Working Papers 13968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levin, Jörgen & Olin, Mikael, 2008. "Trade Policies and Export growth - employment and poverty impact in Tanzania," Working Papers 2008:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Yamada, Toshikazu, 2008. "Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction under Mubarak's Program," IDE Discussion Papers 145, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Joshua Abor, 2008. "Determinants of the Capital Structure of Ghanaian Firms," Research Papers RP_176, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Alrubaie, Falah K. Ali, 2005.
"تحليل مؤشرات التنمية البشرية في ليبيا
[Analysis of Human Development Indicators In Libya]," MPRA Paper 8344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2008.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2004. "Manufacturing Sector and the process of Structural transformation in Libyan Economy," MPRA Paper 8312, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2008.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2006.
"تحلیل مؤشرات التنمیة الإنسانیة في الدول العربیة
[An Analysis to human development indicators in the Arab States]," MPRA Paper 8362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2008.