Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction under Mubarak's Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Subramanian, 1997. "The Egyptian Stabilization Experience; An Analytical Retrospective," IMF Working Papers 97/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Osman M. Osman, 1998. "Development and Poverty Reduction Strategies in Egypt," Working Papers 9913, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Mar 1998.
- Porter, Richard C. & Ranney, Susan I., 1982. "An eclectic model of recent LDC macroeconomic policy analyses," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 751-765, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:02:y:2010:i:01:n:s1793812010000204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEgypt; Transition; Poverty Reduction; Mubarak's Program; EHDR; Sustainable development; エジプト; 貧困削減; ムバラク; プログラム;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-04-29 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-29 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .