The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the Egyptian Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dima Jamali & Ramez Mirshak, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Theory and Practice in a Developing Country Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 243-262, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility (CSR); Egypt; Banking Sector; Profitability.;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-03-16 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HME-2013-03-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .