IMF-Supported Stabilization Programs and their Critics: Evidence from the Recent Experience of Egypt
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dell, Sidney, 1982. "Stabilization: The political economy of overkill," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(8), pages 597-612, August.
- Jacques J. Polak, 1991. "The Changing Nature of IMF Conditionality," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 41, OECD Publishing.
- Donal J. Donovan, 1982. "Macroeconomic Performance and Adjustment under Fund-Supported Programs: The Experience of the Seventies (RÃ©sultats macroÃ©conomiques et ajustement dans le cadre de programmes bÃ©nÃ©ficiant de l'aide ," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(2), pages 171-203, June.
- Manuel Guitian, 1973. "Credit versus Money as an Instrument of Control (Avantages du crÃ©dit sur la monnaie en tant qu'instrument de contrÃ´le) (CrÃ©dito vs. dinero como instrumento de control)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(3), pages 785-800, November.
- Mussa, Michael, 1997. "IMF Surveillance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 28-31, May.
- Tony Killick & Moazzam Malik, 1992. "Country Experiences with IMF Programmes in the 1980s," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 599-632, 09.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1998.
"Whither the World Bank and the IMF?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1983-2020, December.
- Michael Melvin & Bettina Peiers, 1996. "Dollarization In Developing Countries: Rational Remedy Or Domestic Dilemma?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 30-40, 07.
- Rajanendra Narayan Nag & Mallinath Mukhopadhyay, 1998. "Macro-Economic Effects of Stabilisation under Financial Repression," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Joannes Mongardini, 1998. "Estimating Egyptâ€™s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 98/5, International Monetary Fund.
- J. J. Polak, 1997. "The IMF Monetary Model At Forty," IMF Working Papers 97/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Subramanian, 1997. "The Egyptian Stabilization Experience; An Analytical Retrospective," IMF Working Papers 97/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 1999. "The Structural Budget Balance The IMFâ€™s Methodology," IMF Working Papers 99/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric M. Engen & Jonathan Skinner, 1992. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Mussa & Miguel Savastano, 2000.
"The IMF Approach to Economic Stabilization,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 79-128
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1997. "Applied Economics in Action: IMF Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 23-27, May.
- Julio A. Santaella, 1996. "Stylized Facts before IMF-Supported Macroeconomic Adjustment," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(3), pages 502-544, September.
- Polak, J.J., 1991. "The Changing Nature of IMF Conditionality," Princeton Studies in International Economics 184, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1989. "The international monetary fund and the developing countries: A critical evaluation," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 7-68, January.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 1990. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fund-Supported Adjustment Programs," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 195-231, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:11:p:1867-1883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.