Institutional Bottlenecks for Agricultural Development: A Stock-Taking Exercise Based on Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006.
"Policy Coherence for Development: A Background Paper on Foreign Direct Investment,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
253, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers hal-01065640, HAL.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Sciences Po publications 253, Sciences Po.
- Wanjala, Bernadette, 2016. "Can the big push approach end rural poverty in Africa? : Insights from Sauri millennium village in Kenya," Other publications TiSEM 5a686b22-6749-4e9e-8bf4-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Laiglesia, Juan R. & Morrisson, Christian, 2008.
"Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008
8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Juan Ramón de Laiglesia & Christian Morrisson, 2008. "Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 267, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-07-09 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2006-07-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-07-09 (Development)
- NEP-PKE-2006-07-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:248-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.