Report NEP-AGR-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leena Kerkelä & Heikki Lehtonen & Jyrki Niemi, 2005. "The Impacts of WTO Export Subsidy Abolition on the Agri-food Industry in the EU: A Preliminary Assessment," Discussion Papers 375, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Juan Ramón de Laiglesia, 2006. "Institutional Bottlenecks for Agricultural Development: A Stock-Taking Exercise Based on Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 248, OECD Publishing.
- Leena Kerkelä & Ellen Huan-Niemi, 2005. "Trade Preferences in the EU Sugar Sector: Winners and Losers," Discussion Papers 358, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Morris A. Davis & Michael G. Palumbo, 2006. "The price of residential land in large U.S. cities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jaakko Kiander & Antti Romppanen, 2006. "Finland's First 10 Years in the European Union - Economic Consequences," Discussion Papers 377, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- John C. Whitehead & Peter A. Groothuis & Rob Southwick & Pat Foster-Turley, 2006. "Economic Values of Saginaw Bay Coastal Marshes," Working Papers 06-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Louis Kaplow, 2006. "Optimal Control of Externalities in the Presence of Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 12339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siikamäki, Juha & Layton, David F., 2006. "Potential Cost-Effectiveness of Incentive Payment Programs for Biological Conservation," Discussion Papers dp-06-27, Resources For the Future.
- Palmer, Karen & Butraw, Dallas & Kahn, Danny, 2006. "Simple Rules for Targeting CO2 Allowance Allocations to Compensate Firms," Discussion Papers dp-06-28, Resources For the Future.
- Michele Baggio & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2006. "On the Consumer Value of Environmental Diversity," Working Papers 35, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Pizer, William A., 2006. "The Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-06-06, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084002_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00083696_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- W. Kip Viscusi & Patricia Born, 2006. "The Catastrophic Effects of Natural Disasters on Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 12348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.