High-dimensional computation of the deepest location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruts, Ida & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1996. "Computing depth contours of bivariate point clouds," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 153-168, November.
- Oja, Hannu, 1983. "Descriptive statistics for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(6), pages 327-332, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mia Hubert & Peter Rousseeuw & Pieter Segaert, 2015. "Multivariate functional outlier detection," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(2), pages 177-202, July.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Han Lin Shang, 2008. "Rainbow plots, Bagplots and Boxplots for Functional Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chanont Banternghansa & Michael W. McCracken, 2009. "Forecast disagreement among FOMC members," Working Papers 2009-059, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marti J. Anderson, 2006. "Distance-Based Tests for Homogeneity of Multivariate Dispersions," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 245-253, March.
- Wilcox, Rand R., 2003. "Inferences based on multiple skipped correlations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 223-236, October.
- Masse, Jean-Claude & Plante, Jean-Francois, 2003. "A Monte Carlo study of the accuracy and robustness of ten bivariate location estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 1-26, February.
- Rand Wilcox, 2004. "Inferences Based on a Skipped Correlation Coefficient," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 131-143.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0269-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:34:y:2000:i:4:p:415-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.