Weighted-mean trimming of multivariate data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2007. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 373-397, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dyckerhoff, Rainer & Mosler, Karl, 2012. "Weighted-mean regions of a probability distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 318-325.
- Cascos, Ignacio & López-Díaz, Miguel, 2012. "Trimmed regions induced by parameters of a probability," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 306-318.
- Walter Krämer, 2016. "Walter Krämer: Interview mit Karl Mosler," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 10(1), pages 63-71, February.
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2011. "Stochastic linear programming with a distortion risk constraint," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 6/11, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2012.
"An Exact Algorithm for Weighted-Mean Trimmed Regions in Any Dimension,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i13).
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2010. "An exact algorithm for weighted-mean trimmed regions in any dimension," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 6/10, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral regions Continuous trimming Data depth Lift zonoid regions Expected convex hull Law of large numbers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:3:p:405-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.