Robust strategies for facility location under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zuo-Jun Max Shen & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Trade-offs Between Customer Service and Cost in Integrated Supply Chain Design," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 188-207, September.
- E S Sheppard, 1974. "A conceptual framework for dynamic location - allocation analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(5), pages 547-564, May.
- Yao, Zhishuang & Lee, Loo Hay & Jaruphongsa, Wikrom & Tan, Vicky & Hui, Chen Fei, 2010. "Multi-source facility location-allocation and inventory problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 750-762, December.
- Karthik Natarajan & Dessislava Pachamanova & Melvyn Sim, 2008. "Incorporating Asymmetric Distributional Information in Robust Value-at-Risk Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(3), pages 573-585, March.
- Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc, 2007. "Robust optimal decisions with imprecise forecasts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3595-3611, April.
- Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Tajbakhsh, M. Mahdi, 2012. "A coordinated location-inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 500-508.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- Aharon, Ben-Tal & Boaz, Golany & Shimrit, Shtern, 2009. "Robust multi-echelon multi-period inventory control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 922-935, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo & Fernández, Elena & Ljubić, Ivana, 2015. "The recoverable robust facility location problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 93-120.
- Keyvanshokooh, Esmaeil & Ryan, Sarah M. & Kabir, Elnaz, 2016. "Hybrid robust and stochastic optimization for closed-loop supply chain network design using accelerated Benders decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 76-92.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:636-646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabrel, Virginie & Murat, Cécile & Thiele, Aurélie, 2014. "Recent advances in robust optimization: An overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 471-483.
- Xuejie Bai & Yankui Liu, 2016. "Robust optimization of supply chain network design in fuzzy decision system," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 1131-1149, December.
- Paul Berglund & Changhyun Kwon, 2014. "Robust Facility Location Problem for Hazardous Waste Transportation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 91-116, March.
- Bieniek, Milena, 2015. "A note on the facility location problem with stochastic demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 53-60.
- Espinoza Garcia, Juan Carlos & Alfandari, Laurent, 2015. "Robust location of new housing developments using a choice model," ESSEC Working Papers WP1521, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1926-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash, 2014. "Robust hub network design problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 356-373.
- Juan Carlos Espinoza Garcia & Laurent Alfandari, 2015. "Robust location of new housing developments using a choice model," Working Papers hal-01230621, HAL.
- Shishebori, Davood & Yousefi Babadi, Abolghasem, 2015. "Robust and reliable medical services network design under uncertain environment and system disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 268-288.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust facility location decisions; Robust inventory management; Ambiguous demand distributions; Robust approximations to chance constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:21-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.