A coordinated location-inventory model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zuo-Jun Max Shen & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Trade-offs Between Customer Service and Cost in Integrated Supply Chain Design," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 188-207, September.
- Snyder, Lawrence V. & Daskin, Mark S. & Teo, Chung-Piaw, 2007. "The stochastic location model with risk pooling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1221-1238, June.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Gary D. Eppen, 1979. "Note--Effects of Centralization on Expected Costs in a Multi-Location Newsboy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 498-501, May.
- Mozart Menezes & O. Berman & D. Krass, 2007. "Facility Reliability Issues in Network p-Median Problems: Strategic Centralization and Co-location Effects," Post-Print halshs-00170396, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gülpınar, Nalan & Pachamanova, Dessislava & Çanakoğlu, Ethem, 2013. "Robust strategies for facility location under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 21-35.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:72-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Unnikrishnan, Avinash, 2016. "A coordinated location-inventory problem in closed-loop supply chain," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 127-148.
- Schuster Puga, Matías & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien, 2017. "A heuristic algorithm for solving large location–inventory problems with demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 413-423.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:948-966 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLocation-inventory model; Risk pooling; Periodic-review inventory; Coordination; Lagrangian relaxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:3:p:500-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.