European Journal of Operational Research
2004, Volume 152, Issue 2
- 454-464 Sector modeling for the prediction and evaluation of Cretan olive oil
by Migdalas, A. & Baourakis, G. & Kalogeras, N. & Meriem, H. B.
- 465-475 A GIS-based decision support system for planning urban transportation policies
by Arampatzis, G. & Kiranoudis, C. T. & Scaloubacas, P. & Assimacopoulos, D.
- 476-486 Towards an integrated framework for forest fire control
by Dimopoulou, Maria & Giannikos, Ioannis
- 487-499 Towards a decision support system for the ready concrete distribution system: A case of a Greek company
by Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F.
- 500-506 Risk transportation via a clique number problem formulation
by Mavrommatis, G. & Panayiotopoulos, J. -C.
- 507-519 A heuristic algorithm for solving hazardous materials distribution problems
by Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Androutsopoulos, Konstantinos N.
- 520-527 Solving a vehicle routing problem by balancing the vehicles time utilization
by Nikolakopoulou, G. & Kortesis, S. & Synefaki, A. & Kalfakakou, R.
2004, Volume 152, Issue 1
- 1-13 A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q. & Lin, B. M. T.
- 14-21 Super efficiency evaluations based on potential slack
by Bogetoft, Peter & Leth Hougaard, Jens
- 22-44 Continuous location of dimensional structures
by Diaz-Banez, J. M. & Mesa, J. A. & Schobel, A.
- 45-55 Mixed integer programming approach of extended DEA-discriminant analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 56-71 Goal programming, regulation and generalised economies of scale and scope
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 72-87 (p,r)-Invexity in multiobjective programming
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 88-95 Fuzzy random bottleneck spanning tree problems using possibility and necessity measures
by Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 96-114 A new heuristic for minimal makespan in flow shops with multiple processors and no intermediate storage
by Thornton, Henry W. & Hunsucker, John L.
- 115-131 Hybrid flow-shop scheduling problems with multiprocessor task systems
by Oguz, Ceyda & Zinder, Yakov & Ha Do, Van & Janiak, Adam & Lichtenstein, Maciej
- 132-147 No-wait flowshops with bicriteria of makespan and maximum lateness
by Allahverdi, Ali & Aldowaisan, Tariq
- 148-158 A threshold accepting metaheuristic for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem
by Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T. & Vassiliadis, V. S.
- 159-169 The complexity of two-job shop problems with multi-purpose unrelated machines
by Mati, Yazid & Xie, Xiaolan
- 170-179 Solving a fuel delivery problem by heuristic and exact approaches
by Avella, Pasquale & Boccia, Maurizio & Sforza, Antonio
- 180-194 A fuzzy robust scheduling approach for product development projects
by Wang, Juite
- 195-214 A multipurpose parallel genetic hybrid algorithm for non-linear non-convex programming problems
by Ostermark, Ralf
- 215-225 The development of genetic algorithms for the finite capacity scheduling of complex products, with multiple levels of product structure
by Pongcharoen, P. & Hicks, C. & Braiden, P. M.
- 226-247 Technological advancement, learning, and the adoption of new technology
by Chambers, Chester
- 248-262 A Petri net model of a continuous flow transfer line with unreliable machines
by Sorensen, Kenneth & Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 263-280 Leveraging information in multi-echelon inventory systems
by Mitra, Subrata & Chatterjee, A. K.
- 281-288 Supply-side collaboration and its value in supply chains
by Fu, Yonghui & Piplani, Rajesh
- 289-295 The sensitivity of the inventory model with partial backorders
by Chu, Peter & Chung, Kun-Jen
- 296-299 A note on `bilevel linear fractional programming problem'
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen
2003, Volume 151, Issue 3
- 447-460 Nurse rostering problems--a bibliographic survey
by Cheang, B. & Li, H. & Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B.
- 461-473 On the convergence of conditional [var epsilon]-subgradient methods for convex programs and convex-concave saddle-point problems
by Larsson, Torbjorn & Patriksson, Michael & Stromberg, Ann-Brith
- 474-480 The gradual covering decay location problem on a network
by Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Drezner, Zvi
- 481-502 Augmented neural networks for task scheduling
by Agarwal, Anurag & Pirkul, Hasan & Jacob, Varghese S.
- 503-519 BFC, A branch-and-fix coordination algorithmic framework for solving some types of stochastic pure and mixed 0-1 programs
by Alonso-Ayuso, Antonio & Escudero, Laureano F. & Teresa Ortuno, M.
- 520-535 New savings based algorithms for time constrained pickup and delivery of full truckloads
by Gronalt, Manfred & Hartl, Richard F. & Reimann, Marc
- 536-551 Periodic review, push inventory policies for remanufacturing
by Mahadevan, B. & Pyke, David F. & Fleischmann, Moritz
- 552-568 Model calibration as a testing strategy for system dynamics models
by Oliva, Rogelio
- 569-585 An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion
by Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Arriaza, Manuel & Riesgo, Laura
- 586-601 Formulation of confidence intervals for estimated actual distances
by Uster, Halit & Love, Robert F.
- 602-616 Management of non-maturing deposits by multistage stochastic programming
by Frauendorfer, Karl & Schurle, Michael
- 617-632 Determinants of mutual fund underperformance: A Bayesian stochastic frontier approach
by Annaert, Jan & van den Broeck, Julien & Vander Vennet, Rudi
2003, Volume 151, Issue 2
- 247-252 Guidelines for the use of meta-heuristics in combinatorial optimization
by Hertz, Alain & Widmer, Marino
- 253-264 Data mining with genetic algorithms on binary trees
by Sorensen, Kenneth & Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 265-279 Lexicographic local search and the p-center problem
by Hassin, Refael & Levin, Asaf & Morad, Dana
- 280-295 A tabu search algorithm for self-healing ring network design
by Fortz, Bernard & Soriano, Patrick & Wynants, Christelle
- 296-306 Genetic algorithms to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine
by Sevaux, Marc & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane
- 307-332 Job-shop scheduling with processing alternatives
by Kis, Tamas
- 333-351 Upper and lower bounds for the single source capacitated location problem
by Cortinhal, Maria Joao & Captivo, Maria Eugenia
- 352-364 Genetic local search with distance preserving recombination operator for a vehicle routing problem
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Kominek, Pawel
- 365-378 Variable neighborhood tabu search and its application to the median cycle problem
by Moreno Perez, Jose A. & Marcos Moreno-Vega, J. & Rodriguez Martin, Inmaculada
- 379-388 A variable neighborhood search for graph coloring
by Avanthay, Cedric & Hertz, Alain & Zufferey, Nicolas
- 389-399 Solving spread spectrum radar polyphase code design problem by tabu search and variable neighbourhood search
by Mladenovic, N. & Petrovic, J. & Kovacevic-Vujcic, V. & Cangalovic, M.
- 400-414 Solving the continuous flow-shop scheduling problem by metaheuristics
by Fink, Andreas & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 415-433 A contribution to the stochastic flow shop scheduling problem
by Gourgand, Michel & Grangeon, Nathalie & Norre, Sylvie
- 434-446 A simulated annealing approach for manufacturing cell formation with multiple identical machines
by Xambre, Ana R. & Vilarinho, Pedro M.
2003, Volume 151, Issue 1
- 1-11 Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies
by Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto
- 12-24 Coordinated ordering decisions for short life cycle products with uncertainty in delivery time and demand
by Weng, Z. Kevin & McClurg, Tim
- 25-37 On optimal inventory control with independent stochastic item returns
by Fleischmann, Moritz & Kuik, Roelof
- 38-52 Return handling options and order quantities for single period products
by Vlachos, Dimitrios & Dekker, Rommert
- 53-79 The comparative efficacy of imputation methods for missing data in structural equation modeling
by Olinsky, Alan & Chen, Shaw & Harlow, Lisa
- 80-102 An optimal hostage rescue problem
by Shi, Fengbo
- 103-118 The interactive analysis of the multicriteria shortest path problem by the reference point method
by Granat, Janusz & Guerriero, Francesca
- 119-139 Computation of ideal and Nadir values and implications for their use in MCDM methods
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Tenfelde-Podehl, Dagmar
- 140-152 Analysis of heuristic solutions to the best choice problem
by Stein, William E. & Seale, Darryl A. & Rapoport, Amnon
- 153-166 A discrete-time model of American put option in an uncertain environment
by Yoshida, Yuji
- 167-180 Human resource selection for software development projects using Taguchi's parameter design
by Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Moskowitz, Herbert & Lee, Lai-Hsi
- 181-192 Optimal grouping for a nuclear magnetic resonance scanner by means of an open queueing model
by Vandaele, Nico & Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Cupers, Sascha
- 193-223 Progressive option bounds from the sequence of concurrently expiring options
by Ryan, Peter J.
- 224-232 Comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of mean-variance preferences
by Wagener, Andreas
- 233-237 A method for discriminating efficient candidates with ranked voting data
by Obata, Tsuneshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 238-246 Logic cuts for multilevel generalized assignment problems
by Osorio, Maria A. & Laguna, Manuel
2003, Volume 150, Issue 3
- 463-465 Financial modelling and extreme events
by Rai, Anoop & van der Wijst, Nico
- 466-481 The efficiency effects of a single market for financial services in Europe
by Berger, Allen N.
- 482-495 Comparative performance evaluation under uncertainty
by Spronk, Jaap & Vermeulen, Erik M.
- 496-515 Multiple criteria decision making combined with finance: A categorized bibliographic study
by Steuer, Ralph E. & Na, Paul
- 516-528 Value at risk calculation through ARCH factor methodology: Proposal and comparative analysis
by Cabedo Semper, J. David & Moya Clemente, Ismael
- 529-545 The practice of Delta-Gamma VaR: Implementing the quadratic portfolio model
by Castellacci, Giuseppe & Siclari, Michael J.
- 546-571 Simulated annealing for complex portfolio selection problems
by Crama, Y. & Schyns, M.
- 572-584 The optimal portfolio problem with coherent risk measure constraints
by Benati, Stefano
- 585-600 Network simplex algorithm for the general equal flow problem
by Calvete, Herminia I.
- 601-616 Models for a fuzzy inventory of two replaceable merchandises without backorder based on the signed distance of fuzzy sets
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Hung-Chi
- 617-639 Strategic commitment to price to stimulate downstream innovation in a supply chain
by Gilbert, Stephen M. & Cvsa, Viswanath
- 640-652 Multiobjective programming methods in the reserve selection problem
by Memtsas, Dimitris P.
- 653-671 Product line selection and pricing under a share-of-surplus choice model
by Kraus, Ursula G. & Yano, Candace Arai
- 672-687 A model and solution method for multi-period sales promotion design
by Nair, Suresh K. & Tarasewich, Peter
2003, Volume 150, Issue 2
- 237-252 Distributed decision making--a unified approach
by Schneeweiss, Christoph
- 253-280 Multicriteria heuristic search
by Mandow, L. & Perez de la Cruz, J. L.
- 281-292 Parametric on-line algorithms for packing rectangles and boxes
by Miyazawa, F. K. & Wakabayashi, Y.
- 293-303 The analysis of optimal control model in matching problem between manufacturing and marketing
by Chen, Miao-Sheng & Chu, Mei-Chen
- 304-319 Offsetting inventory cycles of items sharing storage
by Murthy, Nagesh N. & Benton, W. C. & Rubin, Paul A.
- 320-352 Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy order quantity and fuzzy shortage quantity
by Wu, Kweimei & Yao, Jing-Shing
- 353-369 Learning by doing in a T-period production planning: Analytical solution
by Alvarez, F. & Cerda, E.
- 370-394 Optimization of multi-feeder (depot) printed circuit board manufacturing with error guarantees
by Kazaz, Burak & Altinkemer, Kemal
- 395-405 Retail promotions with negative brand image effects: Is cooperation possible?
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges
- 406-419 Optimal allocation of multi-state elements in linear consecutively connected systems with vulnerable nodes
by Levitin, Gregory
- 420-436 A two-stage decision procedure for monitoring processes with low fraction nonconforming
by Chan, L. Y. & Lai, C. D. & Xie, M. & Goh, T. N.
- 437-450 A metamodeling methodology involving both qualitative and quantitative input factors
by Tunali, S. & Batmaz, I.
- 451-461 Sequential condition-based maintenance scheduling for a deteriorating system
by Dieulle, L. & Berenguer, C. & Grall, A. & Roussignol, M.
2003, Volume 150, Issue 1
- 1-2 OR applied to health services: Planning for the future with scarce resources
by Rauner, M. S. & Vissers, J. M. H.
- 3-18 How many AEDs in which region? An economic decision model for the Austrian Red Cross
by Rauner, Marion S. & Bajmoczy, Nikolaus
- 19-31 Towards incorporating human behaviour in models of health care systems: An approach using discrete event simulation
by Brailsford, Sally & Schmidt, Bernd
- 32-45 Prioritising waiting lists: how and why?
by Mullen, Penelope M.
- 46-52 How likely is it that a run of poor outcomes is unlikely?
by Gallivan, Steve
- 53-66 The evaluation of disease prevention and treatment using simulation models
by Davies, Ruth & Roderick, Paul & Raftery, James
- 67-80 Priorities and allocation of health care resources in developing countries: A case-study from the Mtwara region, Tanzania
by Flessa, Steffen
- 81-91 A systems modelling approach for the prevention and treatment of diabetic retinopathy
by Harper, P. R. & Sayyad, M. G. & de Senna, V. & Shahani, A. K. & Yajnik, C. S. & Shelgikar, K. M.
- 92-100 Estimating bed requirements for an intermediate care facility
by Utley, Martin & Gallivan, Steve & Davis, Katie & Daniel, Patricia & Reeves, Paula & Worrall, Jennifer
- 101-114 Integrating simulation and optimisation in health care centre management
by De Angelis, Vanda & Felici, Giovanni & Impelluso, Paolo
- 115-127 Local search with annealing-like restarts to solve the VRPTW
by Li, Haibing & Lim, Andrew
- 128-149 The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik
- 150-162 Neighborhood search heuristics for the uncapacitated facility location problem
by Ghosh, Diptesh
- 163-180 Approximate solutions for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with partial customer-order information
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 181-193 Local optimization of observed points with no need to observations
by Hong, Yu-zheng
- 194-203 A method for choosing from among alternative transportation projects
by Ferrari, Paolo
- 204-219 Incorporating wealth information into a multiple criteria decision making model
by Karasakal, Esra Koktener & Michalowski, Wojtek
- 220-231 The pairwise egalitarian solution
by Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
2003, Volume 149, Issue 3
- 475-489 Software reliability and cost models: Perspectives, comparison, and practice
by Pham, Hoang
- 490-498 Upper bounds and algorithms for the maximum cardinality bin packing problem
by Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert & Martello, Silvano
- 499-512 An alternative framework to Lagrangian relaxation approach for job shop scheduling
by Chen, Haoxun & Luh, Peter B.
- 513-522 Scheduling to minimize the sum of weighted flowtime and weighted tardiness of jobs in a flowshop with sequence-dependent setup times
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 523-532 Rescheduling of identical parallel machines under machine eligibility constraints
by Alagoz, Oguzhan & Azizoglu, Meral
- 533-539 Complexity and approximability results for slicing floorplan designs
by Deineko, Vladimir G. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 540-556 Yield information and supplier responsiveness in remanufacturing operations
by Ferrer, Geraldo
- 557-570 Evaluating jointly constrained order quantity complexities for incremental discounts
by Rubin, Paul A. & Benton, W. C.
- 571-587 Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand
by Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan
- 588-613 Polling systems with breakdowns and repairs
by Nakdimon, Oren & Yechiali, Uri
- 614-624 Three-triplet np control charts
by Wu, Zhang & Luo, Hua
- 625-640 A continuous-time Markov chain under the influence of a regulating point process and applications in stochastic models with catastrophes
by Economou, Antonis & Fakinos, Demetrios
- 641-653 Weak efficiency in vector optimization using a closure of algebraic type under cone-convexlikeness
by Adan, M. & Novo, V.
- 654-675 Multiobjective fuzzy linear programming problems with fuzzy decision variables
by Stanciulescu, C. & Fortemps, Ph. & Installe, M. & Wertz, V.
- 676-687 Semivalues as power indices
by Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep & Puente, Maria Albina
- 688-699 An interactive approach to improve estimates of value efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Joro, Tarja & Korhonen, Pekka & Zionts, Stanley
2003, Volume 149, Issue 2
- 247-248 Sequencing and scheduling
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 249-267 Insertion techniques for static and dynamic resource-constrained project scheduling
by Artigues, Christian & Michelon, Philippe & Reusser, Stephane
- 268-281 A new efficient simulated annealing algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem and its multiple mode version
by Bouleimen, K. & Lecocq, H.
- 282-301 Resource-constrained project scheduling: A critical activity reordering heuristic
by Valls, Vicente & Quintanilla, Sacramento & Ballestin, Francisco
- 302-313 Lower bounds for resource-constrained project scheduling problems
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 314-324 On linear lower bounds for the resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Carlier, J. & Neron, E.
- 325-343 Order-based neighborhoods for project scheduling with nonregular objective functions
by Neumann, K. & Schwindt, C. & Zimmermann, J.
- 344-354 On minimizing the weighted number of late jobs in unit execution time open-shops
by Baptiste, Philippe
- 355-376 Identical parallel machines vs. unit-time shops and preemptions vs. chains in scheduling complexity
by Timkovsky, Vadim G.
- 377-389 Scheduling multiprocessor tasks on parallel processors with limited availability
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Drozdowski, Maciej & Maczka, Przemyslaw
- 390-403 Heuristic algorithms for multiprocessor task scheduling in a two-stage hybrid flow-shop
by Oguz, C. & Fikret Ercan, M. & Edwin Cheng, T. C. & Fung, Y. F.
- 404-416 An iterative algorithm for scheduling UET tasks with due dates and release times
by Zinder, Yakov
- 417-429 Assembly line balancing in a mixed-model sequencing environment with synchronous transfers
by Karabati, Selcuk & Sayin, Serpil
- 430-437 Gantt charts: A centenary appreciation
by Wilson, James M.
- 438-447 Evaluation of unidirectional lateral transshipments and substitutions in inventory systems
by Axsater, Sven
- 448-458 Multi-stage newsboy problem: A dynamic model
by Kogan, Konstantin & Lou, Sheldon
- 459-474 Reliability of software with an operational profile
by Ozekici, S. & Soyer, R.
2003, Volume 149, Issue 1
- 1-16 A generalized dual phase-2 simplex algorithm
by Maros, Istvan
- 17-34 A comparison of two reference point methods in multiple objective mathematical programming
by Buchanan, John & Gardiner, Lorraine
- 35-46 Sensitivity analysis of the optimal assignment
by Lin, Chi-Jen & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 47-52 A competitive facility location problem on a tree network with stochastic weights
by Shiode, Shogo & Drezner, Zvi
- 53-64 Dominant, an algorithm for the p-center problem
by Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Aloi, L.
- 65-76 On identifying dominant cliques
by Escudero, L. F. & Munoz, S.
- 77-101 A genetic-based framework for solving (multi-criteria) weighted matching problems
by Medaglia, Andres L. & Fang, Shu-Cherng
- 102-130 Operationalizing technology improvements in product development decision-making
by Bhattacharya, Shantanu & Krishnan, V. & Mahajan, Vijay
- 131-141 Optimal lot sizing for products sold under free-repair warranty
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung & Sheu, Shey-Heui
- 142-184 Directional decomposition heuristic for a linear machine-cell location problem
by Yu, Junfang & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 185-196 A fuzzy echelon approach for inventory management in supply chains
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara
- 197-210 Optimal process control policies under a time-varying cost structure
by Tang, Kwei & Gong, Linguo & Chang, Dong-Shang
- 211-228 Competitive location, production, and market selection
by Rhim, Hosun & Ho, Teck H. & Karmarkar, Uday S.
- 229-244 Optimal replenishment for a periodic review inventory system with two supply modes
by Chiang, Chi
2003, Volume 148, Issue 3
- 467-479 Decision analysis based on fused double exponential possibility distributions
by Guo, Peijun & Tanaka, Hideo
- 480-493 The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games
by Borm, Peter & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark
- 494-513 An extension of the [tau]-value to games with coalition structures
by Casas-Mendez, Balbina & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & van den Nouweland, Anne & Vazquez-Brage, Margarita
- 514-524 Analyzing AHP-matrices by regression
by Laininen, Pertti & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 525-533 Question selection for multi-attribute decision-aiding
by Holloway, Hillary A. & White III, Chelsea C.
- 534-545 A process-based model for priority convergence in multi-period group decision-making
by Bendoly, Elliot & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 546-558 The robust coloring problem
by Yanez, Javier & Ramirez, Javier
- 559-569 Vehicle routing problem with time windows and a limited number of vehicles
by Lau, Hoong Chuin & Sim, Melvyn & Teo, Kwong Meng
- 570-583 A demand-shifting feasibility algorithm for Benders decomposition
by Wu, Peiling & Hartman, Joseph C. & Wilson, George R.
- 584-590 An approximation algorithm for computing longest paths
by Grazia Scutella, Maria
- 591-603 Using short-term memory to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine
by Peridy, Laurent & Pinson, Eric & Rivreau, David
- 604-620 Progress payments in project scheduling problems
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 621-643 An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem
by Beasley, J. E. & Meade, N. & Chang, T. -J.
- 644-661 A probabilistic (max, +) approach for determining railway infrastructure capacity
by de Kort, A. F. & Heidergott, B. & Ayhan, H.
- 662-671 Efficiency of banks in a developing economy: The case of India
by Sathye, Milind
- 672-686 Optimization of the keyboard arrangement problem using an Ant Colony algorithm
by Eggers, Jan & Feillet, Dominique & Kehl, Steffen & Oliver Wagner, Marc & Yannou, Bernard
2003, Volume 148, Issue 2
- 231-232 Introduction: Sport and Computers
by Koning, Ruud H. & Sierksma, Gerard & van de Velde, Steef
- 233-246 Manager to go? Performance dips reconsidered with evidence from Dutch football
by Bruinshoofd, Allard & ter Weel, Bas
- 247-256 Persistence in sequences of football match results: A Monte Carlo analysis
by Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John
- 257-267 Forecasting the winner of a tennis match
by Klaassen, Franc J. G. M. & Magnus, Jan R.
- 268-276 A simulation model for football championships
by Koning, Ruud H. & Koolhaas, Michael & Renes, Gusta & Ridder, Geert
- 277-292 Team formation: Matching quality supply and quality demand
by Boon, Bart H. & Sierksma, Gerard
- 293-301 Endurance in speed skating: The development of world records
by Kuper, Gerard H. & Sterken, Elmer
- 302-311 Scheduling sports competitions on multiple venues
by Urban, Timothy L. & Russell, Robert A.
- 312-322 Olympic ranking based on a zero sum gains DEA model
by Lins, Marcos P. Estellita & Gomes, Eliane G. & Soares de Mello, Joao Carlos C. B. & Soares de Mello, Adelino Jose R.
- 323-334 An efficient simplex type algorithm for sparse and dense linear programs
by Paparrizos, Konstantinos & Samaras, Nikolaos & Stephanides, George
- 335-348 Genetic and Nelder-Mead algorithms hybridized for a more accurate global optimization of continuous multiminima functions
by Chelouah, Rachid & Siarry, Patrick
- 349-362 Difference of convex solution of quadratically constrained optimization problems
by Van Voorhis, Tim & Al-Khayyal, Faiz A.
- 363-373 A committed delivery strategy with fixed frequency and quantity
by Thomas, Douglas J. & Hackman, Steven T.
- 374-383 The concave cost supply problem
by Chauhan, Satyaveer Singh & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 384-400 An improved heuristic for deciding on emergency transshipments
by Minner, Stefan & Silver, Edward A. & Robb, David J.
- 401-409 Inventory without backorder with fuzzy total cost and fuzzy storing cost defuzzified by centroid and signed distance
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Chiang, Jershan
- 410-425 A fully subjective approach to modelling inspection maintenance
by Apeland, S. & Scarf, P. A.
- 426-435 Least-squares estimates in fuzzy regression analysis
by Kao, Chiang & Chyu, Chin-Lu
- 436-451 Lumpable continuous-time stochastic automata networks
by Gusak, Oleg & Dayar, Tugrul & Fourneau, Jean-Michel
- 452-465 Short-term robustness of production management systems: A case study
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Gaury, Eric
2003, Volume 148, Issue 1
- 1-13 Generalized network design problems
by Feremans, Corinne & Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert