European Journal of Operational Research
July 2005, Volume 164, Issue 1
- 24-38 Local adjustments: A general algorithm
by Peridy, Laurent & Rivreau, David
- 39-51 Machine scheduling with deliveries to multiple customer locations
by Li, Chung-Lun & Vairaktarakis, George & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 52-63 Insertion of a random task in a schedule: a real-time approach
by Duron, Cyril & Proth, Jean-Marie & Wardi, Yorai
- 64-78 Crane scheduling in container yards with inter-crane interference
by Ng, W. C.
- 79-88 Reducing quadratic programming problem to regression problem: Stepwise algorithm
by Wang, Dong Q. & Chukova, Stefanka & Lai, C. D.
- 89-103 The biobjective undirected two-commodity minimum cost flow problem
by Sedeno-Noda, A. & Gonzalez-Martin, C. & Gutierrez, J.
- 104-114 Quadratic cost flow and the conjugate gradient method
by Sun, Jie & Yang, Xiaoqi & Chen, Xiongda
- 115-119 Criteria for generalized invex monotonicities
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L.
- 120-142 Supply chain networks, electronic commerce, and supply side and demand side risk
by Nagurney, Anna & Cruz, Jose & Dong, June & Zhang, Ding
- 143-157 Competitive advantage through take-back of used products
by Heese, Hans S. & Cattani, Kyle & Ferrer, Geraldo & Gilland, Wendell & Roth, Aleda V.
- 158-172 Who should control inventory in a supply chain?
by Lee, Ching Chyi & Chu, Wai Hung Julius
- 173-184 Modeling the role of retail price formats, and retailer competition types on production schedule strategy
by Ghose, Sanjoy & Liu, John J. & Bhatnagar, Amit & Kurata, Hisashi
- 185-194 Reexamination of processing time uncertainty
by Cao, Qidong & Patterson, J. Wayne & Bai, Xue
- 195-205 The influence of demand variability on the performance of a make-to-stock queue
by Jemai, Zied & Karaesmen, Fikri
- 206-216 A least deviation method to obtain a priority vector of a fuzzy preference relation
by Xu, Zeshui & Da, Qingli
- 217-224 Valuing the business environment on a daily basis
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 225-238 Core, least core and nucleolus for multiple scenario cooperative games
by Hinojosa, M. A. & Marmol, A. M. & Thomas, L. C.
- 239-251 Solving the combinatorial double auction problem
by Xia, Mu & Stallaert, Jan & Whinston, Andrew B.
- 252-268 Customer base analysis: partial defection of behaviourally loyal clients in a non-contractual FMCG retail setting
by Buckinx, Wouter & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 269-285 Efficient market-clearing prices in markets with nonconvexities
by O'Neill, Richard P. & Sotkiewicz, Paul M. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rothkopf, Michael H. & Stewart, William R.
June 2005, Volume 163, Issue 3
- 573-574 Editorial--in honour of Bernhard Fleischmann
by Stadtler, Hartmut & de Kok, Ton G. & Meyr, Herbert
- 575-588 Supply chain management and advanced planning--basics, overview and challenges
by Stadtler, Hartmut
- 589-616 Supply chain management in forestry--case studies at Sodra Cell AB
by Carlsson, Dick & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 617-630 Integrating process optimization and inventory planning in cutting-stock with skiving option: An optimization model and its application
by Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio
- 631-652 Shipment planning at oil refineries using column generation and valid inequalities
by Persson, Jan A. & Gothe-Lundgren, Maud
- 653-667 Optimal shared-savings contracts in supply chains: Linear contracts and double moral hazard
by Corbett, Charles J. & DeCroix, Gregory A. & Ha, Albert Y.
- 668-687 Negotiation-based collaborative planning between supply chains partners
by Dudek, Gregor & Stadtler, Hartmut
- 688-705 The effect of remanufacturing on procurement decisions for resellers in secondary markets
by Robotis, Andreas & Bhattacharya, Shantanu & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 706-720 Linear programming models with planned lead times for supply chain operations planning
by Spitter, J. M. & Hurkens, C. A. J. & de Kok, A. G. & Lenstra, J. K. & Negenman, E. G.
- 721-732 An analytical study of the Q(s,S) policy applied to the joint replenishment problem
by Nielsen, Christina & Larsen, Christian
- 733-750 Using repair priorities to reduce stock investment in spare part networks
by Sleptchenko, A. & van der Heijden, M. C. & van Harten, A.
- 751-768 An alternative to safety stock policies for multi-level rolling schedule MRP problems
by Dellaert, N. & Jeunet, J.
- 769-775 Value at risk and inventory control
by Tapiero, Charles S.
- 776-783 An EOQ model for perishable items under stock-dependent selling rate and time-dependent partial backlogging
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh
- 784-801 Factors which influence decision making in new product evaluation
by Ozer, Muammer
- 802-824 A model for analyzing multi-channel distribution systems
by Alptekinoglu, Aydin & Tang, Christopher S.
- 825-856 Manufacturing lead-time rules: Customer retention versus tardiness costs
by Slotnick, Susan A. & Sobel, Matthew J.
June 2005, Volume 163, Issue 2
- 287-337 Following the traces:: An introduction to conjoint measurement without transitivity and additivity
by Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc
- 338-356 Rank inclusion in criteria hierarchies
by Salo, Ahti & Punkka, Antti
- 357-369 Representing the strengths and directions of pairwise comparisons
by Hartvigsen, David
- 370-387 A decisiveness index for simple games
by Carreras, Francesc
- 388-402 Providing support for decisions based on time series information under conditions of asymmetric loss
by Goodwin, Paul
- 403-417 Understanding local ignorance and non-specificity within the DS/AHP method of multi-criteria decision making
by Beynon, Malcolm J.
- 418-433 Uneven allocation of elements in linear multi-state sliding window system
by Levitin, Gregory
- 434-444 Parametric nonlinear programming approach to fuzzy queues with bulk service
by Chen, Shih-Pin
- 445-461 Optimal burn-in time to minimize the cost for general repairable products sold under warranty
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Chien, Yu-Hung
- 462-481 On the construction of mutual fund portfolios: A multicriteria methodology and an application to the Greek market of equity mutual funds
by Pendaraki, K. & Zopounidis, C. & Doumpos, M.
- 482-502 A unified framework for approximation of general telecommunication networks
by Vroblefski, Mark & Ramesh, R. & Zionts, Stanley
- 503-529 Design for optimized multi-lateral multi-commodity markets
by Bourbeau, Benoit & Gabriel Crainic, Teodor & Gendreau, Michel & Robert, Jacques
- 530-544 Optimal pricing and quantity of products with two offerings
by Khouja, Moutaz & Robbins, Stephanie S.
- 545-564 Allocation of attention within venture capital firms
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Armstrong, Michael J. & Levesque, Moren
- 565-568 A note on invex problems with nonnegative variable
by Galewski, Marek
- 569-571 Open shops with jobs overlap--revisited
by Leung, Joseph Y-T. & Li, Haibing & Pinedo, Michael & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
May 2005, Volume 163, Issue 1
- 1-4 Financial modelling and risk management
by D'Ecclesia, R. L.
- 5-19 Measures of risk
by Szego, Giorgio
- 20-29 How did the Fed react to the 1990s stock market bubble? Evidence from an extended Taylor rule
by Hayford, M. D. & Malliaris, A. G.
- 30-51 The LIBOR model dynamics: Approximations, calibration and diagnostics
by Brigo, Damiano & Mercurio, Fabio & Morini, Massimo
- 52-64 On pricing of credit spread options
by Giacometti, Rosella & Teocchi, Mariangela
- 65-82 An integrated pricing model for defaultable loans and bonds
by Onorato, Mario & Altman, Edward I.
- 83-93 Credit risk analysis of mortgage loans: An application to the Italian market
by Mari, Carlo & Reno, Roberto
- 94-101 The informational content of subordinated debt and equity prices in the presence of bankruptcy costs
by Nivorozhkin, Eugene
- 102-114 Runs tests for assessing volatility forecastability in financial time series
by Bellini, Fabio & Figa-Talamanca, Gianna
- 115-131 Optimal portfolio selection and dynamic benchmark tracking
by Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Krylov, Sergiy & van der Wijst, Nico
- 132-144 Speculative trading in mean reverting markets
by Carcano, G. & Falbo, P. & Stefani, S.
- 145-153 Testing robustness in calibration of stochastic volatility models
by Guerra, Maria Letizia & Sorini, Laerte
- 154-169 Extensions of the Ho and Lee interest-rate model to the multinomial case
by Abaffy, Jozsef & Bertocchi, Marida & Gnudi, Adriana
- 170-176 Indeterminacy in portfolio selection
by Simonelli, Maria Rosaria
- 177-191 Hedging effectiveness of stock index futures
by Laws, Jason & Thompson, John
- 192-200 The pricing of options on an interval binomial tree. An application to the DAX-index option market
by Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C.
- 201-209 A GARCH option pricing model with [alpha]-stable innovations
by Menn, Christian & Rachev, Svetlozar T.
- 210-216 Functional data analysis for clients segmentation tasks
by Laukaitis, Algirdas & Rackauskas, Alfredas
- 217-229 Dynamic portfolio optimization: Time decomposition using the Maximum Principle with a scenario approach
by Barro, Diana & Canestrelli, Elio
- 230-241 Selecting an optimal portfolio of consumer loans by applying the state preference approach
by Paris, Francesco M.
- 242-252 The Asian crisis and calendar effects on stock returns in Thailand
by Holden, Ken & Thompson, John & Ruangrit, Yuphin
- 253-275 Bad news and Dow Jones make the Spanish stocks go round
by Blasco, Natividad & Corredor, Pilar & Del Rio, Cristina & Santamaria, Rafael
- 276-283 Theory of portfolios: New considerations on classic models and the Capital Market Line
by Cruz Rambaud, Salvador & Garcia Perez, Jose & Angel Sanchez Granero, Miguel & Evangelista Trinidad Segovia, Juan
May 2005, Volume 162, Issue 3
- 581-583 Decision-aid to improve organisational performance
by Guitouni, Adel
- 584-601 A preference-based approach to spanning trees and shortest paths problems***
by Perny, Patrice & Spanjaard, Olivier
- 602-609 An interactive method for the optimal selection problem with two decision makers
by Ben Abdelaziz, F. & Krichen, S.
- 610-618 Decision-maker's preferences modeling in the stochastic goal programming
by Aouni, Belaid & Ben Abdelaziz, Foued & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 619-629 Stochastic programming with fuzzy linear partial information on probability distribution
by Ben Abdelaziz, F. & Masri, H.
- 630-653 SARPlan: A decision support system for Canadian Search and Rescue Operations
by Abi-Zeid, Irene & Frost, John R.
- 654-672 Prototyping an intelligent decision support system for improving urban infrastructures management
by Quintero, Alejandro & Konare, Dougoukolo & Pierre, Samuel
- 673-689 A non-additive decision-aid for venture capitalists' investment decisions
by Zacharakis, Andrew & Shepherd, Dean A.
- 690-699 A market-driven transfer price for distributed products using mathematical programming
by Lakhal, Salem Y. & H'Mida, Souad & Venkatadri, Uday
- 700-712 Branch-and-cut algorithms for the undirected m-Peripatetic Salesman Problem
by Duchenne, Eric & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 713-726 Models and methods for standardization problems
by Domschke, Wolfgang & Wagner, Bernd
- 727-739 Single machine scheduling with resource dependent release times and processing times
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 740-761 On scheduling around large restrictive common due windows
by Biskup, Dirk & Feldmann, Martin
- 762-772 Supply chain coordination with downstream operating costs: Coordination and investment to improve downstream operating efficiency
by Cho, Richard K. & Gerchak, Yigal
- 773-785 Economic order quantity models for ameliorating/deteriorating items under inflation and time discounting
by Moon, Ilkyeong & Giri, Bibhas Chandra & Ko, Byungsung
- 786-791 On multi-item inventory
by Bhattacharya, D. K.
- 792-804 Inventory models with inventory-level-dependent demand: A comprehensive review and unifying theory
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 805-815 The impact of unknown demand parameters on (R,S)-inventory control performance
by Strijbosch, L. W. G. & Moors, J. J. A.
- 816-838 Reducing incremental costs associated with the delegation of incentive contracting decisions: An analysis of planning and control decisions in a manufacturing setting in the presence of moral hazard
by Natarajan, Ramachandran & Sethuraman, Kannan & Surysekar, Krishnamurthy
- 839-849 Allocation of catalogs to collective customers based on semiparametric response models
by Baumgartner, Bernhard & Hruschka, Harald
- 850-866 Profitability of a sample of Portuguese bank branches and its decomposition into technical and allocative components
by Silva Portela, Maria Conceicao A. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
April 2005, Volume 162, Issue 2
- 291-309 Approximation algorithms for k-unit cyclic solutions in robotic cells
by Neil Geismar, H. & Dawande, Milind & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 310-324 Production planning with approved vendor matrices for a hard-disk drive manufacturer
by Lee, L. H. & Chew, E. P. & Ng, T. S.
- 325-341 Managing inventories in a two-echelon dual-channel supply chain
by Kevin Chiang, Wei-yu & Monahan, George E.
- 342-358 Inventory control based on advanced probability theory, an application
by Krever, Maarten & Wunderink, Sophia & Dekker, Rommert & Schorr, Benno
- 359-371 Joint determination of production run length and number of standbys in a deteriorating production process
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Lee, Zong-Zhe
- 372-386 Optimal design of unreliable production-inventory systems with variable production rate
by Giri, B. C. & Yun, W. Y. & Dohi, T.
- 387-402 An algorithm based on discrete response regression models suitable to correct the bias of non-response in surveys with several capture tries
by Anido, Carmen & Rivero, Carlos & Valdes, Teofilo
- 403-417 Estimating the steady-state mean from short transient simulations
by Sheth-Voss, Pieter A. & Willemain, Thomas R. & Haddock, Jorge
- 418-432 Identification of a small reliable and efficient set of consistent scenarios
by Tietje, Olaf
- 433-441 Correlation and the time interval in multiple regression models
by Jea, Rong & Lin, Jin-Lung & Su, Chao-Ton
- 442-449 Generalized evaluation in decision analysis
by Danielson, Mats
- 450-467 Two axiomatic approaches to decision making using possibility theory
by Giang, Phan H. & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 468-483 Some issues in measuring and reporting solution quality of interactive multiple objective programming procedures
by Sun, Minghe
- 484-496 A regression study of the number of efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming
by Steuer, Ralph E. & Piercy, Craig A.
- 497-502 Some geometrical aspects of the efficient line in vector optimization
by Ballve, M. E. & Jimenez Guerra, P.
- 503-513 An approach for solving nonlinear multi-objective separable discrete optimization problem with one constraint
by Isada, Yuriko & James, Ross J. W. & Nakagawa, Yuji
- 514-531 Linear programming approaches for multicategory support vector machines
by Yajima, Yasutoshi
- 532-551 Ensemble strategies for a medical diagnostic decision support system: A breast cancer diagnosis application
by West, David & Mangiameli, Paul & Rampal, Rohit & West, Vivian
- 552-579 Optimal software testing in the setting of controlled Markov chains
by Cai, Kai-Yuan & Li, Yong-Chao & Ning, Wei-Yi
April 2005, Volume 162, Issue 1
- 1-3 Logistics: From theory to application (ECCO XIV)
by Martello, Silvano & Pesch, Erwin
- 4-29 Facility location models for distribution system design
by Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas
- 30-44 Greedy random adaptive memory programming search for the capacitated clustering problem
by Ahmadi, Samad & Osman, Ibrahim H.
- 45-54 A half-product based approximation scheme for agreeably weighted completion time variance
by Cheng, Jinliang & Kubiak, Wieslaw
- 55-69 Minimal multicut and maximal integer multiflow: A survey
by Costa, Marie-Christine & Letocart, Lucas & Roupin, Frederic
- 70-82 On finding dissimilar Pareto-optimal paths
by Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Gentili, Monica & Scozzari, Andrea
- 83-98 Performance modeling and analysis of integrated logistic chains: An analytic framework
by Dong, Ming & Frank Chen, F.
- 99-111 Tabu search algorithms for job-shop problems with a single transport robot
by Hurink, Johann & Knust, Sigrid
- 112-121 Single machine group scheduling with resource dependent setup and processing times
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Portmann, Marie-Claude
- 122-125 Dual variable based fathoming in dynamic programs for column generation
by Lubbecke, Marco E.
- 126-141 Heuristic algorithms for single and multiple depot vehicle routing problems with pickups and deliveries
by Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said
- 142-152 A heuristic approach for the Travelling Purchaser Problem
by Riera-Ledesma, Jorge & Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan Jose
- 153-172 An assembly-type supply chain system controlled by kanbans under a just-in-time delivery policy
by Wang, Shaojun & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 173-183 Scheduling preemptive open shops to minimize total tardiness
by Liaw, Ching-Fang
- 184-190 Minimizing number of tardy jobs on a batch processing machine with incompatible job families
by Jolai, Fariborz
- 191-205 Distribution centre location modelling for differential sales tax structure
by Avittathur, Balram & Shah, Janat & Gupta, Omprakash K.
- 206-219 Local search for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem: Correction to the 2-p-opt and 1-shift algorithms
by Bianchi, Leonora & Knowles, Joshua & Bowler, Neill
- 220-238 A two-phase hybrid metaheuristic for the vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Homberger, Jorg & Gehring, Hermann
- 239-250 Using system dynamics models with litigation audiences
by Howick, Susan
- 251-269 Benefit sharing in holding situations
by Tijs, Stef & Meca, Ana & Lopez, Marco A.
- 270-280 Computing the nucleolus of cyclic permutation games
by Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, T. E. S. & Tijs, Stef
- 281-289 A multi-start dynasearch algorithm for the time dependent single-machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem
by Angel, E. & Bampis, E.
March 2005, Volume 161, Issue 3
- 585-597 Selected combinatorial problems of computational biology
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Formanowicz, Piotr & Kasprzak, Marta
- 598-617 Optimization of functions with rank-two variation over a box
by Bomze, Immanuel M.
- 618-635 An efficient method for nonlinearly constrained networks
by Mijangos, E.
- 636-654 A hybrid method combining continuous tabu search and Nelder-Mead simplex algorithms for the global optimization of multiminima functions
by Chelouah, Rachid & Siarry, Patrick
- 655-662 A null-space method for computing the search direction in the general inertia-controlling method for dense quadratic programming
by Gomez, Manuel A.
- 663-672 Linear programming system identification
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Tadisina, Suresh K. & Sohn, Changsoo & Brandyberry, Alan A.
- 673-682 Second order symmetric duality for nonlinear multiobjective mixed integer programming
by Mishra, S. K. & Wang, S. Y.
- 683-703 Activity consolidation to improve responsiveness
by Rummel, Jeffrey L. & Walter, Zhiping & Dewan, Rajiv & Seidmann, Abraham
- 704-720 Robust scheduling of parallel machines with sequence-dependent set-up costs
by Anglani, Alfredo & Grieco, Antonio & Guerriero, Emanuela & Musmanno, Roberto
- 721-735 Approximation algorithms for the maximum Hamiltonian path problem with specified endpoint(s)
by Monnot, Jerome
- 736-753 L1 cheapest paths in "Fjord Scenery"
by Kulpa, W. & Pordzik, M. & Socha, L. & Turzanski, M.
- 754-770 Three-stage flow-shop scheduling with assembly operations to minimize the weighted sum of product completion times
by Yokoyama, Masao & Santos, Daryl L.
- 771-779 A branch and bound algorithm for the robust spanning tree problem with interval data
by Montemanni, R. & Gambardella, L. M.
- 780-796 Algorithm for minimizing weighted earliness penalty in single-machine problem
by Pathumnakul, Supachai & Egbelu, Pius J.
- 797-811 A multi-layer demand-responsive logistics control methodology for alleviating the bullwhip effect of supply chains
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 812-837 Optimal control of a dual service rate M/M/1 production-inventory model
by Bradley, James R.
- 838-853 Pricing non-storable perishable goods by using a purchase restriction: General optimality results
by Li, Michael Z. F.
- 854-871 Performance analysis of assembly systems with unreliable machines and finite buffers
by Yuan, Xue-Ming & Liu, Liming
March 2005, Volume 161, Issue 2
- 295-297 Financial modelling and the quality of corporate reports
by Spronk, Jaap & van der Wijst, Nico
- 298-324 On the simulation of portfolios of interest rate and credit risk sensitive securities
by Jobst, Norbert J. & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 325-336 A volatility decomposition control variate technique for Monte Carlo simulations of Heath Jarrow Morton models
by Chiarella, Carl & Clewlow, Les & Musti, Silvana
- 337-347 Value at risk methodology under soft conditions approach (fuzzy-stochastic approach)
by Zmeskal, Zdenek
- 348-363 Risk factor analysis and portfolio immunization in the corporate bond market
by Bertocchi, Marida & Giacometti, Rosella & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 364-376 Market discipline of subordinated debt in banking: The case of costly bankruptcy
by Nivorozhkin, Eugene
- 377-385 On the comparison between the APV and the NPV computed via the WACC
by Cigola, Margherita & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 386-398 Estimation of asset demands by heterogeneous agents
by D'Ecclesia, Rita L. & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 399-415 Auctions with bidder-determined allowable combinations
by Park, Sunju & Rothkopf, Michael H.
- 416-431 The impacts of regulated notions of quality on farm efficiency: A DEA application
by Dimara, Efthalia & Pantzios, Christos J. & Skuras, Dimitris & Tsekouras, Kostas
- 432-446 Cost efficiency measurement with price uncertainty: a DEA application to bank branch assessments
by Camanho, A. S. & Dyson, R. G.
- 447-468 Measurement and sources of overall and input inefficiencies: Evidences and implications in hospital services
by Chen, Andrew & Hwang, Yuhchang & Shao, Benjamin
- 469-477 The utility of returns to scale in DEA programming: An analysis of Michigan rural hospitals
by Butler, Timothy W. & Li, Ling
- 478-498 A column generation approach for solving a non-temporal forest harvest model with spatial structure constraints
by Martins, Isabel & Constantino, Miguel & Borges, Jose G.
- 499-504 On "investment decisions in the theory of finance: Some antinomies and inconsistencies"
by De Reyck, Bert
- 505-524 The impact of accessibility on the value of information and the productivity paradox
by Ahituv, Niv & Greenstein, Gil
- 525-535 Output specification and performance measurement in fire services: An ordinal output variable approach
by Jaldell, Henrik
- 536-544 Returns to scale in dynamic DEA
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 545-551 Measuring super-efficiency in DEA in the presence of infeasibility
by Chen, Yao
- 552-563 Selective convexity in DEA models
by Podinovski, V. V.
- 564-578 Estimating output targets to evaluate output-specific efficiencies: A statistical framework
by Gstach, Dieter
- 579-581 A response to comments on modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
February 2005, Volume 161, Issue 1
- 1-2 IEPM: Focus on scheduling
by Artiba, A. & Elmaghraby, S. E.
- 3-10 An improved approximation algorithm for the single machine total completion time scheduling problem with availability constraints
by Sadfi, Cherif & Penz, Bernard & Rapine, Christophe & Blazewicz, Jacek & Formanowicz, Piotr
- 11-20 A travelling salesman approach to solve the F/no-idle/Cmax problem
by Saadani, Nour El Houda & Guinet, Alain & Moalla, Mohamed
- 21-31 The simple F2//C max with forbidden tasks in first or last position: A problem more complex that it seems
by El Houda Saadani, Nour & Baptiste, Pierre & Moalla, Mohamed
- 32-41 Complexity of flow shop scheduling problems with transportation constraints
by Soukhal, A. & Oulamara, A. & Martineau, P.
- 42-61 Solving multi-objective production scheduling problems using metaheuristics
by Loukil, T. & Teghem, J. & Tuyttens, D.
- 62-72 Resolution of a scheduling problem in a flowshop robotic cell
by Soukhal, A. & Martineau, P.
- 73-85 A genetic approach to solving the problem of cyclic job shop scheduling with linear constraints
by Cavory, G. & Dupas, R. & Goncalves, G.
- 86-110 Executing production schedules in the face of uncertainties: A review and some future directions
by Aytug, Haldun & Lawley, Mark A. & McKay, Kenneth & Mohan, Shantha & Uzsoy, Reha
- 111-125 Reducing simulation models for scheduling manufacturing facilities
by Thomas, Andre & Charpentier, Patrick
- 126-147 Markovian analysis for performance evaluation and scheduling in m machine stochastic flow-shop with buffers of any capacity
by Gourgand, Michel & Grangeon, Nathalie & Norre, Sylvie
- 148-161 Joint economic model for totally adaptive and R charts
by De Magalhaes, Maysa S. & Moura Neto, Francisco D.
- 162-182 An integrated product returns model with logistics and marketing coordination
by Yalabik, Baris & Petruzzi, Nicholas C. & Chhajed, Dilip
- 183-190 Failure replacement and preventive maintenance spare parts ordering policy
by Vaughan, Timothy S.
- 191-202 Single item lot-sizing problems with backlogging on a single machine at a finite production rate
by Song, Yuyue & Chan, Gin Hor
- 203-223 Some two-echelon supply-chain games: Improving from deterministic-symmetric-information to stochastic-asymmetric-information models
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 224-239 On a dual queueing system with preemptive priority service discipline
by Bedford, A. & Zeephongsekul, P.
- 240-255 Statistical dependence through common risk factors: With applications in uncertainty analysis
by van Dorp, J. Rene
- 256-274 Optimal inventory replenishment policy for a queueing system with finite waiting room capacity
by Kim, Eungab
- 275-284 A short and mean-term automatic forecasting system--application to textile logistics
by Thomassey, Sebastien & Happiette, Michel & Castelain, Jean Marie
- 285-291 A note on flow-shop and job-shop batch scheduling with identical processing-time jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Oron, Daniel
February 2005, Volume 160, Issue 3
- 579-581 Decision analysis and artificial intelligence: Feature cluster from the XIX EURO Summer Institute, Toulouse, France, 9-21/9/2001
by Perny, P. & Tsoukias, Alexis