European Journal of Operational Research
September 2005, Volume 165, Issue 3
- 794-809 Finite buffer polling models with routing
by Grasman, Scott E. & Olsen, Tava Lennon & Birge, John R.
- 810-825 Componentwise bounds for nearly completely decomposable Markov chains using stochastic comparison and reordering
by Pekergin, Nihal & Dayar, Tugrul & Alparslan, Denizhan N.
- 826-834 Robustness of Kriging when interpolating in random simulation with heterogeneous variances: Some experiments
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & van Beers, Wim C. M.
- 835-842 Technical note - On optimization approach for multidisk vertical allocation problems
by Tsai, Jung-Fa & Li, Han-Lin
- 843-846 On the single machine total tardiness problem
by Tian, Z. J. & Ng, C. T. & Cheng, T. C. E.
September 2005, Volume 165, Issue 2
- 285-288 Project management and scheduling
by Valls, Vicente & Weglarz, Jan
- 289-306 Project scheduling under uncertainty: Survey and research potentials
by Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 307-313 On the fallacy of averages in project risk management
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 314-328 Maximization of solution flexibility for robust shop scheduling
by Artigues, Christian & Billaut, Jean-Charles & Esswein, Carl
- 329-338 Simple probability models for project contracting
by Paul, Anand & Gutierrez, Genaro
- 339-358 Network decomposition-based benchmark results for the discrete time-cost tradeoff problem
by Akkan, Can & Drexl, Andreas & Kimms, Alf
- 359-374 New computational results for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem with time-switch constraints
by Vanhoucke, Mario
- 375-386 Justification and RCPSP: A technique that pays
by Valls, Vicente & Ballestin, Francisco & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 387-397 An introduction to multi-parameter complexity analysis of discrete problems
by Sevastianov, S. V.
- 398-407 Complexity results for flow-shop problems with a single server
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid & Wang, Guoqing
- 408-415 The two-machine flow-shop problem with weighted late work criterion and common due date
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Pesch, Erwin & Sterna, Malgorzata & Werner, Frank
- 416-422 Positive half-products and scheduling with controllable processing times
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Kubiak, Wieslaw & Werner, Frank
- 423-443 Single machine scheduling to minimize total weighted tardiness
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Ng, C. T. & Yuan, J. J. & Liu, Z. H.
- 444-456 Minimizing non-decreasing separable objective functions for the unit-time open shop scheduling problem
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 457-467 Makespan minimization for scheduling unrelated parallel machines: A recovering beam search approach
by Ghirardi, M. & Potts, C. N.
- 468-478 Scheduling UET-UCT outforests to minimize maximum lateness
by Singh, Gaurav
- 479-494 A comprehensive review and evaluation of permutation flowshop heuristics
by Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion
- 495-509 Scheduling of continuous and discontinuous material flows with intermediate storage restrictions
by Neumann, Klaus & Schwindt, Christoph & Trautmann, Norbert
- 510-524 Continuous filling and emptying of storage systems in constraint-based scheduling
by Sourd, Francis & Rogerie, Jerome
- 525-534 A heuristic to schedule flexible job-shop in a glass factory
by Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Fuertes, A. & Tamarit, J. M. & Gimenez, G. & Ramos, R.
- 535-553 Evolutionary algorithms for periodic arc routing problems
by Lacomme, Philippe & Prins, Christian & Ramdane-Cherif, Wahiba
August 2005, Volume 165, Issue 1
- 1-19 Location analysis: A synthesis and survey
by ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A.
- 20-33 Minimizing total completion time and total deviation of job completion times from a restrictive due-date
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 34-54 Solving the flowshop scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times using advanced metaheuristics
by Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion & Alcaraz, Javier
- 55-69 Combining evolutionary computation and dynamic programming for solving a dynamic facility layout problem
by Dunker, Thomas & Radons, Gunter & Westkamper, Engelbert
- 70-81 Improved results on the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Vasquez, Michel & Vimont, Yannick
- 82-96 Optimal timing of a sequence of tasks with general completion costs
by Sourd, Francis
- 97-107 The shortest path problem with forbidden paths
by Villeneuve, Daniel & Desaulniers, Guy
- 108-126 Optimal inventory policies for an economic order quantity model with decreasing cost functions
by Jung, Hoon & Klein, Cerry M.
- 127-138 Multi-product lot-sizing with a transportation capacity reservation contract
by van Norden, Linda & van de Velde, Steef
- 139-156 An experimental analysis of solution performance in a resource sharing and scheduling problem
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Rabinowitz, Gad & Zhang, Guoqiang Peter
- 157-181 Global plant capacity and product allocation with pricing decisions
by Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 182-206 Outbound supply chain network design with mode selection, lead times and capacitated vehicle distribution centers
by Eskigun, Erdem & Uzsoy, Reha & Preckel, Paul V. & Beaujon, George & Krishnan, Subramanian & Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 207-218 Inventory pooling of repairable spare parts with non-zero lateral transshipment time and delayed lateral transshipments
by Wong, Hartanto & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 219-230 Knowledge-based framework for automated dynamic supply chain configuration
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 231-250 A two-bottleneck system with binomial yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 251-266 Incomplete information and multiple machine queueing problems
by Mitra, Manipushpak
- 267-284 Index policies for the maintenance of a collection of machines by a set of repairmen
by Glazebrook, K. D. & Mitchell, H. M. & Ansell, P. S.
August 2005, Volume 164, Issue 3
- 573-574 Recent advances in scheduling in computer and manufacturing systems
by Blazewicz, J. & Ecker, K. & Trystram, D.
- 575-584 Path colorings in bipartite graphs
by de Werra, D.
- 585-591 Chromatic scheduling in a cyclic open shop
by Kubale, Marek & Nadolski, Adam
- 592-608 A review of exact solution methods for the non-preemptive multiprocessor flowshop problem
by Kis, Tamas & Pesch, Erwin
- 609-626 A triple objective function with a Chebychev dynamic pick-and-place point specification approach to optimise the surface mount placement machine
by Ayob, Masri & Kendall, Graham
- 627-638 Scheduling tasks on a flexible manufacturing machine to minimize tool change delays
by Ecker, K. H. & Gupta, J. N. D.
- 639-668 Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling with positive discounted cash flows and different payment models
by Mika, Marek & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 669-679 A buffer minimization problem for the design of embedded systems
by Munier Kordon, Alix & Note, Jean-Baptiste
- 680-689 A graph based model for survivability applications
by Krings, A. W. & Azadmanesh, A.
- 690-695 Complexity of master-slave tasking on heterogeneous trees
by Dutot, Pierre-Francois
- 696-714 Fuzzy c-means clustering and Internet portals: A case study
by Ozer, Muammer
- 715-729 Modeling uncertain activity duration by fuzzy number and discrete-event simulation
by Zhang, Hong & Tam, C. M. & Li, Heng
- 730-747 Multi-issue allocation situations
by Calleja, Pedro & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 748-759 Solving a multiobjective possibilistic problem through compromise programming
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Perez Gladish, B. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 760-777 Solving multiattribute design problems with analytic hierarchy process and conjoint analysis: An empirical comparison
by Scholl, Armin & Manthey, Laura & Helm, Roland & Steiner, Michael
- 778-784 Characterizations of the 3-cycle count and backward length of a tournament
by Monsuur, Herman
- 785-791 Reference point approach for multiple decision makers
by Lahdelma, Risto & Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka
- 792-799 A measure of risk and a decision-making model based on expected utility and entropy
by Yang, Jiping & Qiu, Wanhua
- 800-810 Data envelopment analysis based decision model for optimal operator allocation in CMS
by Ertay, Tijen & Ruan, Da
- 811-828 Positive dynamic systems with entropy operator: Application to labour market modelling
by Popkov, Alexey Y. & Popkov, Yuri S. & van Wissen, Leo
- 829-850 Innovation diffusion uncertainty, advertising and pricing policies
by Kamrad, Bardia & Lele, Shreevardhan S. & Siddique, Akhtar & Thomas, Robert J.
- 851-855 Single machine preemptive scheduling with fixed jobs to minimize tardiness related criteria
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Lin, Yixun
July 2005, Volume 164, Issue 2
- 287-300 An overview of the design and analysis of simulation experiments for sensitivity analysis
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 301-323 Base station location and channel allocation in a cellular network with emergency coverage requirements
by Akella, Mohan R. & Batta, Rajan & Delmelle, Eric M. & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Wilson, Glenn
- 324-340 An integrated systems approach to process control and maintenance
by Linderman, Kevin & McKone-Sweet, Kathleen E. & Anderson, John C.
- 341-353 Performance of static priority rules for shared facilities in a remanufacturing shop with disassembly and reassembly
by Guide, V. Daniel R. & Souza, Gilvan C. & van der Laan, Erwin
- 354-357 Definition and properties of the input-weighted average lead-time
by Jodlbauer, Herbert
- 358-366 Inventory models with variable lead time and present value
by Yang, Gino & Ronald, Robert J. & Chu, Peter
- 367-377 On interval estimation of the coefficient of variation for the three-parameter Weibull, lognormal and gamma distribution: A simulation-based approach
by Pang, Wan-Kai & Leung, Ping-Kei & Huang, Wei-Kwang & Liu, Wei
- 378-386 Reliability function of a class of time-dependent systems with standby redundancy
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Modarres, Mohammad
- 387-401 A preemptive priority queue with balking
by Drekic, Steve & Woolford, Douglas G.
- 402-405 Reverse multiple recursive random number generators
by Tang, Hui-Chin
- 406-416 Second order symmetric duality in non-differentiable multiobjective programming with F-convexity
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L. & Hou, S. H.
- 417-422 An [epsilon]-sensitivity analysis for semidefinite programming
by Lim, Sungmook & Lee, Sangwook & Park, Soondal
- 423-439 Forest structure optimization using evolutionary programming and landscape ecology metrics
by Venema, Henry David & Calamai, Paul H. & Fieguth, Paul
- 440-455 Layout design for flexible manufacturing systems considering single-loop directional flow patterns
by Yang, Taho & Peters, Brett A. & Tu, Mingan
- 456-474 Two new algorithms for UMTS access network topology design
by Juttner, Alpar & Orban, Andras & Fiala, Zoltan
- 475-490 Modelling and optimisation for sustainable development policy assessment
by Cannon, M. & Kouvaritakis, B. & Huang, G.
- 491-504 A practical model of Heineken's bottle filling line with dependent failures
by Cooke, Roger M. & Bosma, Atze & Harte, Frank
- 505-509 A Steiner arborescence model for the feeder reconfiguration in electric distribution networks
by Avella, Pasquale & Villacci, Domenico & Sforza, Antonio
- 510-534 Preference scheduling for nurses using column generation
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Purnomo, Hadi W.
- 535-547 Estimating output gains by means of Luenberger efficiency measures
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
- 548-554 A decision-rule for transplanting non-cadaveric organs
by Levy, Amnon
- 555-571 Hedge fund performance appraisal using data envelopment analysis
by Gregoriou, Greg N. & Sedzro, Komlan & Zhu, Joe
July 2005, Volume 164, Issue 1
- 1-11 Loop based facility planning and material handling
by Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Laporte, Gilbert
- 12-23 A co-operative parallel heuristic for mixed zero-one linear programming: Combining simulated annealing with branch and bound
by Nwana, V. & Darby-Dowman, K. & Mitra, G.
- 24-38 Local adjustments: A general algorithm
by Peridy, Laurent & Rivreau, David
- 39-51 Machine scheduling with deliveries to multiple customer locations
by Li, Chung-Lun & Vairaktarakis, George & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 52-63 Insertion of a random task in a schedule: a real-time approach
by Duron, Cyril & Proth, Jean-Marie & Wardi, Yorai
- 64-78 Crane scheduling in container yards with inter-crane interference
by Ng, W. C.
- 79-88 Reducing quadratic programming problem to regression problem: Stepwise algorithm
by Wang, Dong Q. & Chukova, Stefanka & Lai, C. D.
- 89-103 The biobjective undirected two-commodity minimum cost flow problem
by Sedeno-Noda, A. & Gonzalez-Martin, C. & Gutierrez, J.
- 104-114 Quadratic cost flow and the conjugate gradient method
by Sun, Jie & Yang, Xiaoqi & Chen, Xiongda
- 115-119 Criteria for generalized invex monotonicities
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L.
- 120-142 Supply chain networks, electronic commerce, and supply side and demand side risk
by Nagurney, Anna & Cruz, Jose & Dong, June & Zhang, Ding
- 143-157 Competitive advantage through take-back of used products
by Heese, Hans S. & Cattani, Kyle & Ferrer, Geraldo & Gilland, Wendell & Roth, Aleda V.
- 158-172 Who should control inventory in a supply chain?
by Lee, Ching Chyi & Chu, Wai Hung Julius
- 173-184 Modeling the role of retail price formats, and retailer competition types on production schedule strategy
by Ghose, Sanjoy & Liu, John J. & Bhatnagar, Amit & Kurata, Hisashi
- 185-194 Reexamination of processing time uncertainty
by Cao, Qidong & Patterson, J. Wayne & Bai, Xue
- 195-205 The influence of demand variability on the performance of a make-to-stock queue
by Jemai, Zied & Karaesmen, Fikri
- 206-216 A least deviation method to obtain a priority vector of a fuzzy preference relation
by Xu, Zeshui & Da, Qingli
- 217-224 Valuing the business environment on a daily basis
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 225-238 Core, least core and nucleolus for multiple scenario cooperative games
by Hinojosa, M. A. & Marmol, A. M. & Thomas, L. C.
- 239-251 Solving the combinatorial double auction problem
by Xia, Mu & Stallaert, Jan & Whinston, Andrew B.
- 252-268 Customer base analysis: partial defection of behaviourally loyal clients in a non-contractual FMCG retail setting
by Buckinx, Wouter & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 269-285 Efficient market-clearing prices in markets with nonconvexities
by O'Neill, Richard P. & Sotkiewicz, Paul M. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rothkopf, Michael H. & Stewart, William R.
June 2005, Volume 163, Issue 3
- 573-574 Editorial--in honour of Bernhard Fleischmann
by Stadtler, Hartmut & de Kok, Ton G. & Meyr, Herbert
- 575-588 Supply chain management and advanced planning--basics, overview and challenges
by Stadtler, Hartmut
- 589-616 Supply chain management in forestry--case studies at Sodra Cell AB
by Carlsson, Dick & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 617-630 Integrating process optimization and inventory planning in cutting-stock with skiving option: An optimization model and its application
by Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio
- 631-652 Shipment planning at oil refineries using column generation and valid inequalities
by Persson, Jan A. & Gothe-Lundgren, Maud
- 653-667 Optimal shared-savings contracts in supply chains: Linear contracts and double moral hazard
by Corbett, Charles J. & DeCroix, Gregory A. & Ha, Albert Y.
- 668-687 Negotiation-based collaborative planning between supply chains partners
by Dudek, Gregor & Stadtler, Hartmut
- 688-705 The effect of remanufacturing on procurement decisions for resellers in secondary markets
by Robotis, Andreas & Bhattacharya, Shantanu & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 706-720 Linear programming models with planned lead times for supply chain operations planning
by Spitter, J. M. & Hurkens, C. A. J. & de Kok, A. G. & Lenstra, J. K. & Negenman, E. G.
- 721-732 An analytical study of the Q(s,S) policy applied to the joint replenishment problem
by Nielsen, Christina & Larsen, Christian
- 733-750 Using repair priorities to reduce stock investment in spare part networks
by Sleptchenko, A. & van der Heijden, M. C. & van Harten, A.
- 751-768 An alternative to safety stock policies for multi-level rolling schedule MRP problems
by Dellaert, N. & Jeunet, J.
- 769-775 Value at risk and inventory control
by Tapiero, Charles S.
- 776-783 An EOQ model for perishable items under stock-dependent selling rate and time-dependent partial backlogging
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh
- 784-801 Factors which influence decision making in new product evaluation
by Ozer, Muammer
- 802-824 A model for analyzing multi-channel distribution systems
by Alptekinoglu, Aydin & Tang, Christopher S.
- 825-856 Manufacturing lead-time rules: Customer retention versus tardiness costs
by Slotnick, Susan A. & Sobel, Matthew J.
June 2005, Volume 163, Issue 2
- 287-337 Following the traces:: An introduction to conjoint measurement without transitivity and additivity
by Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc
- 338-356 Rank inclusion in criteria hierarchies
by Salo, Ahti & Punkka, Antti
- 357-369 Representing the strengths and directions of pairwise comparisons
by Hartvigsen, David
- 370-387 A decisiveness index for simple games
by Carreras, Francesc
- 388-402 Providing support for decisions based on time series information under conditions of asymmetric loss
by Goodwin, Paul
- 403-417 Understanding local ignorance and non-specificity within the DS/AHP method of multi-criteria decision making
by Beynon, Malcolm J.
- 418-433 Uneven allocation of elements in linear multi-state sliding window system
by Levitin, Gregory
- 434-444 Parametric nonlinear programming approach to fuzzy queues with bulk service
by Chen, Shih-Pin
- 445-461 Optimal burn-in time to minimize the cost for general repairable products sold under warranty
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Chien, Yu-Hung
- 462-481 On the construction of mutual fund portfolios: A multicriteria methodology and an application to the Greek market of equity mutual funds
by Pendaraki, K. & Zopounidis, C. & Doumpos, M.
- 482-502 A unified framework for approximation of general telecommunication networks
by Vroblefski, Mark & Ramesh, R. & Zionts, Stanley
- 503-529 Design for optimized multi-lateral multi-commodity markets
by Bourbeau, Benoit & Gabriel Crainic, Teodor & Gendreau, Michel & Robert, Jacques
- 530-544 Optimal pricing and quantity of products with two offerings
by Khouja, Moutaz & Robbins, Stephanie S.
- 545-564 Allocation of attention within venture capital firms
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Armstrong, Michael J. & Levesque, Moren
- 565-568 A note on invex problems with nonnegative variable
by Galewski, Marek
- 569-571 Open shops with jobs overlap--revisited
by Leung, Joseph Y-T. & Li, Haibing & Pinedo, Michael & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
May 2005, Volume 163, Issue 1
- 1-4 Financial modelling and risk management
by D'Ecclesia, R. L.
- 5-19 Measures of risk
by Szego, Giorgio
- 20-29 How did the Fed react to the 1990s stock market bubble? Evidence from an extended Taylor rule
by Hayford, M. D. & Malliaris, A. G.
- 30-51 The LIBOR model dynamics: Approximations, calibration and diagnostics
by Brigo, Damiano & Mercurio, Fabio & Morini, Massimo
- 52-64 On pricing of credit spread options
by Giacometti, Rosella & Teocchi, Mariangela
- 65-82 An integrated pricing model for defaultable loans and bonds
by Onorato, Mario & Altman, Edward I.
- 83-93 Credit risk analysis of mortgage loans: An application to the Italian market
by Mari, Carlo & Reno, Roberto
- 94-101 The informational content of subordinated debt and equity prices in the presence of bankruptcy costs
by Nivorozhkin, Eugene
- 102-114 Runs tests for assessing volatility forecastability in financial time series
by Bellini, Fabio & Figa-Talamanca, Gianna
- 115-131 Optimal portfolio selection and dynamic benchmark tracking
by Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Krylov, Sergiy & van der Wijst, Nico
- 132-144 Speculative trading in mean reverting markets
by Carcano, G. & Falbo, P. & Stefani, S.
- 145-153 Testing robustness in calibration of stochastic volatility models
by Guerra, Maria Letizia & Sorini, Laerte
- 154-169 Extensions of the Ho and Lee interest-rate model to the multinomial case
by Abaffy, Jozsef & Bertocchi, Marida & Gnudi, Adriana
- 170-176 Indeterminacy in portfolio selection
by Simonelli, Maria Rosaria
- 177-191 Hedging effectiveness of stock index futures
by Laws, Jason & Thompson, John
- 192-200 The pricing of options on an interval binomial tree. An application to the DAX-index option market
by Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C.
- 201-209 A GARCH option pricing model with [alpha]-stable innovations
by Menn, Christian & Rachev, Svetlozar T.
- 210-216 Functional data analysis for clients segmentation tasks
by Laukaitis, Algirdas & Rackauskas, Alfredas
- 217-229 Dynamic portfolio optimization: Time decomposition using the Maximum Principle with a scenario approach
by Barro, Diana & Canestrelli, Elio
- 230-241 Selecting an optimal portfolio of consumer loans by applying the state preference approach
by Paris, Francesco M.
- 242-252 The Asian crisis and calendar effects on stock returns in Thailand
by Holden, Ken & Thompson, John & Ruangrit, Yuphin
- 253-275 Bad news and Dow Jones make the Spanish stocks go round
by Blasco, Natividad & Corredor, Pilar & Del Rio, Cristina & Santamaria, Rafael
- 276-283 Theory of portfolios: New considerations on classic models and the Capital Market Line
by Cruz Rambaud, Salvador & Garcia Perez, Jose & Angel Sanchez Granero, Miguel & Evangelista Trinidad Segovia, Juan
May 2005, Volume 162, Issue 3
- 581-583 Decision-aid to improve organisational performance
by Guitouni, Adel
- 584-601 A preference-based approach to spanning trees and shortest paths problems***
by Perny, Patrice & Spanjaard, Olivier
- 602-609 An interactive method for the optimal selection problem with two decision makers
by Ben Abdelaziz, F. & Krichen, S.
- 610-618 Decision-maker's preferences modeling in the stochastic goal programming
by Aouni, Belaid & Ben Abdelaziz, Foued & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 619-629 Stochastic programming with fuzzy linear partial information on probability distribution
by Ben Abdelaziz, F. & Masri, H.
- 630-653 SARPlan: A decision support system for Canadian Search and Rescue Operations
by Abi-Zeid, Irene & Frost, John R.
- 654-672 Prototyping an intelligent decision support system for improving urban infrastructures management
by Quintero, Alejandro & Konare, Dougoukolo & Pierre, Samuel
- 673-689 A non-additive decision-aid for venture capitalists' investment decisions
by Zacharakis, Andrew & Shepherd, Dean A.
- 690-699 A market-driven transfer price for distributed products using mathematical programming
by Lakhal, Salem Y. & H'Mida, Souad & Venkatadri, Uday
- 700-712 Branch-and-cut algorithms for the undirected m-Peripatetic Salesman Problem
by Duchenne, Eric & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 713-726 Models and methods for standardization problems
by Domschke, Wolfgang & Wagner, Bernd
- 727-739 Single machine scheduling with resource dependent release times and processing times
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 740-761 On scheduling around large restrictive common due windows
by Biskup, Dirk & Feldmann, Martin
- 762-772 Supply chain coordination with downstream operating costs: Coordination and investment to improve downstream operating efficiency
by Cho, Richard K. & Gerchak, Yigal
- 773-785 Economic order quantity models for ameliorating/deteriorating items under inflation and time discounting
by Moon, Ilkyeong & Giri, Bibhas Chandra & Ko, Byungsung
- 786-791 On multi-item inventory
by Bhattacharya, D. K.
- 792-804 Inventory models with inventory-level-dependent demand: A comprehensive review and unifying theory
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 805-815 The impact of unknown demand parameters on (R,S)-inventory control performance
by Strijbosch, L. W. G. & Moors, J. J. A.
- 816-838 Reducing incremental costs associated with the delegation of incentive contracting decisions: An analysis of planning and control decisions in a manufacturing setting in the presence of moral hazard
by Natarajan, Ramachandran & Sethuraman, Kannan & Surysekar, Krishnamurthy
- 839-849 Allocation of catalogs to collective customers based on semiparametric response models
by Baumgartner, Bernhard & Hruschka, Harald
- 850-866 Profitability of a sample of Portuguese bank branches and its decomposition into technical and allocative components
by Silva Portela, Maria Conceicao A. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
April 2005, Volume 162, Issue 2
- 291-309 Approximation algorithms for k-unit cyclic solutions in robotic cells
by Neil Geismar, H. & Dawande, Milind & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 310-324 Production planning with approved vendor matrices for a hard-disk drive manufacturer
by Lee, L. H. & Chew, E. P. & Ng, T. S.
- 325-341 Managing inventories in a two-echelon dual-channel supply chain
by Kevin Chiang, Wei-yu & Monahan, George E.
- 342-358 Inventory control based on advanced probability theory, an application
by Krever, Maarten & Wunderink, Sophia & Dekker, Rommert & Schorr, Benno
- 359-371 Joint determination of production run length and number of standbys in a deteriorating production process
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Lee, Zong-Zhe
- 372-386 Optimal design of unreliable production-inventory systems with variable production rate
by Giri, B. C. & Yun, W. Y. & Dohi, T.
- 387-402 An algorithm based on discrete response regression models suitable to correct the bias of non-response in surveys with several capture tries
by Anido, Carmen & Rivero, Carlos & Valdes, Teofilo
- 403-417 Estimating the steady-state mean from short transient simulations
by Sheth-Voss, Pieter A. & Willemain, Thomas R. & Haddock, Jorge
- 418-432 Identification of a small reliable and efficient set of consistent scenarios
by Tietje, Olaf
- 433-441 Correlation and the time interval in multiple regression models
by Jea, Rong & Lin, Jin-Lung & Su, Chao-Ton
- 442-449 Generalized evaluation in decision analysis
by Danielson, Mats
- 450-467 Two axiomatic approaches to decision making using possibility theory
by Giang, Phan H. & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 468-483 Some issues in measuring and reporting solution quality of interactive multiple objective programming procedures
by Sun, Minghe
- 484-496 A regression study of the number of efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming
by Steuer, Ralph E. & Piercy, Craig A.