Robust nonlinear optimization with conic representable uncertainty set
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory, Christine & Darby-Dowman, Ken & Mitra, Gautam, 2011. "Robust optimization and portfolio selection: The cost of robustness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 417-428, July.
- Ben-Tal, A. & den Hertog, D. & Vial, J.P., 2012. "Deriving Robust Counterparts of Nonlinear Uncertain Inequalities," Discussion Paper 2012-053, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
- Zymler, Steve & Rustem, Berç & Kuhn, Daniel, 2011. "Robust portfolio optimization with derivative insurance guarantees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 410-424, April.
- Gorissen, Bram L. & den Hertog, Dick, 2013. "Robust counterparts of inequalities containing sums of maxima of linear functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 30-43.
- Gorissen, B.L. & den Hertog, D., 2011. "Robust Counterparts of Inequalities Containing Sums of Maxima of Linear Functions," Discussion Paper 2011-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRobustness and sensitivity analysis; Robust nonlinear optimization; Robust counterpart; Conic representation; Uncertainty set;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:228:y:2013:i:2:p:337-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.