European Journal of Operational Research
November 2004, Volume 158, Issue 3
- 570-576 The computational complexity of the relative robust shortest path problem with interval data
by Zielinski, Pawel
- 577-594 The scheduling problem of PCBs for multiple non-identical parallel machines
by Van Hop, Nguyen & Nagarur, Nagendra N.
- 595-608 A Branch-and-Bound procedure to minimize total tardiness on one machine with arbitrary release dates
by Baptiste, Philippe & Carlier, Jacques & Jouglet, Antoine
- 609-625 Single period, single product newsvendor model with random supply shock
by Liu, Ke & Li, Jing-An & Lai, Kin Keung
- 626-632 The optimal and heuristic solutions of a distribution network
by Wee, H. M. & Yang, P. C.
- 633-648 Stochastic approach versus multiobjective approach for obtaining efficient solutions in stochastic multiobjective programming problems
by Caballero, Rafael & Cerda, Emilio & del Mar Munoz, Maria & Rey, Lourdes
- 649-661 Statistical performance of a multiclass bulk production queueing system
by Armero, Carmen & Conesa, David
- 662-677 Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences
by Munda, Giuseppe
- 678-696 Stability on multiobjective dynamic programming problems with fuzzy parameters in the objective functions and in the constraints
by Li, Dengfeng & Cheng, Chuntian
- 697-706 Multiple criteria decision making with generalized DEA and an aspiration level method
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Arakawa, M.
- 707-720 Simple and absolute special majorities generated by OWA operators
by Llamazares, Bonifacio
- 721-733 Rank-based modelling of preferences in multi-criteria decision making
by Leskinen, Pekka & Kangas, Annika S. & Kangas, Jyrki
- 734-744 Assessing non-additive utility for multicriteria decision aid
by Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Lamantia, Fabio & Matarazzo, Benedetto
- 745-754 Interval priorities in AHP by interval regression analysis
by Sugihara, Kazutomi & Ishii, Hiroaki & Tanaka, Hideo
- 755-772 Degree of scale economies and congestion: A unified DEA approach
by Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 773-792 The design of a dynamic allocation mechanism for the federal energy assistance program LIHEAP
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 793-795 A note on the lifted Miller-Tucker-Zemlin subtour elimination constraints for the capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Kara, Imdat & Laporte, Gilbert & Bektas, Tolga
October 2004, Volume 158, Issue 2
- 267-270 Methodological foundations of multi-criteria decision making
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Vetschera, Rudolf
- 271-292 Axiomatic characterization of a general utility function and its particular cases in terms of conjoint measurement and rough-set decision rules
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 293-307 Out of the mist--towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 308-316 Phased multicriteria preference finding
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 317-338 Integration of ordinal and cardinal information in multi-criteria ranking with imperfect compensation
by Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 339-350 Preference and veto thresholds in multicriteria analysis based on stochastic dominance
by Nowak, Maciej
- 351-361 A method for dealing with inconsistencies in pairwise comparisons
by Gonzalez-Pachon, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos
- 362-377 Equitable aggregations and multiple criteria analysis
by Kostreva, Michael M. & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam
- 378-389 A multicriteria classification approach based on pairwise comparisons
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 390-398 Towards multicriteria clustering: An extension of the k-means algorithm
by De Smet, Yves & Montano Guzman, Linett
- 399-408 Multi-criteria minimum cost spanning tree games
by Fernandez, Francisco R. & Hinojosa, Miguel A. & Puerto, Justo
- 409-417 Unified approaches for solvable and unsolvable linear complementarity problems
by Kostreva, M. M. & Yang, X. Q.
- 418-433 On the computational efficiency of multiple objective metaheuristics. The knapsack problem case study
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej
- 434-443 Some constrained partitioning problems and majorization
by Dahl, Geir & Flatberg, Truls
- 444-455 Exponential smoothing models: Means and variances for lead-time demand
by Snyder, Ralph D. & Koehler, Anne B. & Hyndman, Rob J. & Ord, J. Keith
- 456-469 A multi-product continuous review inventory system with stochastic demand, backorders, and a budget constraint
by Ghalebsaz-Jeddi, Babak & Shultes, Bruce C. & Haji, Rasoul
- 470-487 Machine scheduling with job delivery coordination
by Chang, Yung-Chia & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 488-505 Optimal reorder point inventory models with variable lead time and backorder discount considerations
by Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Lo, Ming-Cheng & Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 506-517 k-Sided permutation games and multiprices of equilibrium
by Auriol, N. & Marchi, E.
- 518-524 Estimating the city-block two-dimensional scaling model with simulated annealing
by Leung, Pui Lam & Lau, Kin-nam
- 525-528 A note on the single machine serial batching scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with identical processing times
by Yuan, J. J. & Yang, A. F. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 529-532 A note on Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers
by Hong, Dug Hun
October 2004, Volume 158, Issue 1
- 1-19 Minimax programming under (p,r)-invexity
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 20-33 Non-discretionary and discretionary factors and scale in data envelopment analysis
by Syrjanen, Mikko J.
- 34-45 Incorporating kin selection in simulated annealing algorithm and its performance evaluation
by Singh, Kumar Ashutosh & Mukherjee, Atreya & Tiwari, M. K.
- 46-55 A method for finding the set of non-dominated vectors for multiple objective integer linear programs
by Sylva, John & Crema, Alejandro
- 56-71 Stronger K-tree relaxations for the vehicle routing problem
by Martinhon, Carlos & Lucena, Abilio & Maculan, Nelson
- 72-88 Production and inter-facility transportation scheduling for a process industry
by de Matta, Renato & Miller, Tan
- 89-102 Production scheduling in a flexible manufacturing system under random demand
by Sharafali, Moosa & Co, Henry C. & Goh, Mark
- 103-123 Supply chain modelling of forest fuel
by Gunnarsson, Helene & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Lundgren, Jan T.
- 124-145 Using neural networks and cognitive mapping in scenario analysis: The case of Turkey's inflation dynamics
by Onsel Sahin, Sule & Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc
- 146-172 Scenario networks to align and specify strategic information systems: A case-based study
by Powell, John & Powell, Philip
- 173-182 Determining the optimal direct mailing frequency
by Piersma, Nanda & Jonker, Jedid-Jah
- 183-193 Designing robust emergency medical service via stochastic programming
by Beraldi, P. & Bruni, M. E. & Conforti, D.
- 194-217 Interactive multiobjective agro-ecological land use planning: The Bungoma region in Kenya
by Agrell, Per J. & Stam, Antonie & Fischer, Gunther W.
- 218-228 Application of fuzzy optimization to diet problems in Argentinean farms
by Cadenas, Jose M. & Pelta, David A. & Pelta, Hector R. & Verdegay, Jose L.
- 229-242 A new foundation for the mean-variance analysis
by Liu, Liping
- 243-261 Emissions trading and technology deployment in an energy-systems "bottom-up" model with technology learning
by Barreto, Leonardo & Kypreos, Socrates
- 262-265 A note on two direct methods in linear programming
by Li, Wei
September 2004, Volume 157, Issue 3
- 527-539 The sagitta method for solving linear programs
by Santos-Palomo, Angel
- 540-551 Multicomponent efficiency measurement and core business identification in multiplant firms: A DEA model
by Cook, Wade D. & Green, Rodney H.
- 552-564 A tabu search algorithm for the open vehicle routing problem
by Brandao, Jose
- 565-575 An exact method based on Lagrangian decomposition for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Soutif, Eric
- 576-591 A simple tabu search for warehouse location
by Michel, Laurent & Van Hentenryck, Pascal
- 592-606 Ant colony optimization algorithm to the inter-cell layout problem in cellular manufacturing
by Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, P. & Shankar, R.
- 607-619 On the open-shop problem with preemption and minimizing the average completion time
by Brasel, Heidemarie & Hennes, Holger
- 620-642 Batching decisions for assembly production systems
by Kovalyov, M. Y. & Potts, C. N. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 643-657 Enhancing a company's profitability and competitiveness using integrated vibration-based maintenance: A case study
by Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad
- 658-670 A study of defuzzification with experts' knowledge for deteriorating repairable systems
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chang, Chi-Chang
- 671-687 Integrating design and production planning considerations in multi-bay manufacturing facility layout
by Castillo, Ignacio & Peters, Brett A.
- 688-703 Effective information horizon length in measuring off-line performance of stochastic dynamic systems
by Herbon, Avi & Khmelnitsky, Eugene & Maimon, Oded
- 704-715 Evaluating project completion times when activity times are Weibull distributed
by Abdelkader, Yousry H.
- 716-735 Redundancy optimization problems with uncertainty of combining randomness and fuzziness
by Zhao, Ruiqing & Liu, Baoding
- 736-745 The heavy-traffic bottleneck phenomenon under splitting and superposition
by Kim, Sunkyo
- 746-758 Tabu search algorithms for water network optimization
by da Conceicao Cunha, Maria & Ribeiro, Luisa
- 759-774 The effect of information streams on capital budgeting decisions
by Thijssen, Jacco J. J. & Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 775-783 Time restrictions in natural resource management: A dynamic and stochastic analysis
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 784-790 Scheduling with tool changes to minimize total completion time: Basic results and SPT performance
by Akturk, M. Selim & Ghosh, Jay B. & Gunes, Evrim D.
September 2004, Volume 157, Issue 2
- 267-285 Local base station assignment with time intervals in mobile computing environments
by Tayi, Giri K. & Rosenkrantz, Daniel J. & Ravi, S. S.
- 286-295 Two-machine flow shop scheduling with two criteria: Maximum earliness and makespan
by Toktas, Berkin & Azizoglu, Meral & Koksalan, Suna Kondakci
- 296-306 Simultaneous minimization of total completion time and total deviation of job completion times
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 307-321 Development and analysis of cost-based dispatching rules for job shop scheduling
by Jayamohan, M. S. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 322-331 Solving the k-cardinality assignment problem by transformation
by Volgenant, A.
- 332-343 Improving activity-based costing heuristics by higher-level cost drivers
by Homburg, Carsten
- 344-356 Two-warehouse inventory models for deteriorating items with shortages under inflation
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 357-371 A production-inventory model for a deteriorating item with trended demand and shortages
by Sana, S. & Goyal, S. K. & Chaudhuri, K. S.
- 372-388 A game-theoretical cooperative mechanism design for a two-echelon decentralized supply chain
by Wang, Hongwei & Guo, Min & Efstathiou, Janet
- 389-397 Pricing strategy for deteriorating items using quantity discount when demand is price sensitive
by Yang, P. C.
- 398-408 The analytic hierarchy process and multiobjective 0-1 faculty course assignment
by Ozdemir, Mujgan S. & Gasimov, Rafail N.
- 409-428 Redistribution of university budgets with respect to the status quo
by Tangian, Andranik
- 429-438 Parametric nonlinear programming for analyzing fuzzy queues with finite capacity
by Chen, Shih-Pin
- 439-448 Mining classification rules using rough sets and neural networks
by Li, Renpu & Wang, Zheng-ou
- 449-464 The effect of environmental parameters on product recovery
by Georgiadis, Patroklos & Vlachos, Dimitrios
- 465-470 An equity check
by Pettypool, M. Diane & Karathanos, Patricia
- 471-485 A sequential detection approach to real-time freeway incident detection and characterization
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 486-500 Timing of investments in oligopoly under uncertainty: A framework for numerical analysis
by Murto, Pauli & Nasakkala, Erkka & Keppo, Jussi
- 501-513 Self-organising behaviour in the presence of negative externalities: A conceptual model of commuter choice
by van Ackere, Ann & Larsen, Erik R.
- 514-525 A multiperiod approach to the solution of groundwater management problems using an outer approximation method
by Spiliotopoulos, Alexander A. & Karatzas, George P. & Pinder, George F.
August 2004, Volume 157, Issue 1
- 1-2 International workshop on smooth and nonsmooth optimization (Rotterdam, July 12-13, 2001)
by Brinkhuis, Jan & Illes, Tibor & Frenk, Hans & Still, Georg & Weber, Gerhard & Terlaky, Tamas
- 3-15 A conceptual method for solving generalized semi-infinite programming problems via global optimization by exact discontinuous penalization
by Geletu, Abebe & Hoffmann, Armin
- 16-27 Linear semi-openness and the Lyusternik theorem
by Puhl, H. & Schirotzek, W.
- 28-38 On the relation between -Hessians and second-order epi-derivatives
by Mifflin, Robert & Sagastizabal, Claudia
- 39-45 Products of positive forms, linear matrix inequalities, and Hilbert 17th problem for ternary forms
by de Klerk, Etienne & Pasechnik, Dmitrii V.
- 46-58 On equivalent results in minimax theory
by Frenk, J. B. G. & Kassay, G. & Kolumban, J.
- 59-67 Continuity of minimal points with applications to parametric multiple objective optimization
by Bednarczuk, Ewa M.
- 68-73 Solving the semismooth equivalence problem
by Pickl, Stefan
- 74-86 New variants of the criss-cross method for linearly constrained convex quadratic programming
by Akkeles, Arif A. & Balogh, Laszlo & Illes, Tibor
- 87-105 A generalized model for data envelopment analysis
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T.
- 106-112 [var epsilon]-optimality for multiobjective programming on a Banach space
by Govil, Misha G. & Mehra, Aparna
- 113-119 Relationships between vector variational-like inequality and optimization problems
by Ruiz-Garzon, G. & Osuna-Gomez, R. & Rufian-Lizana, A.
- 120-129 Process investment and loss functions: Models and analysis
by Kulkarni, Shailesh & Prybutok, Victor
- 130-151 Performance analysis of a GI-Geo-1 buffer with a preemptive resume priority scheduling discipline
by Walraevens, Joris & Steyaert, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 152-168 Post-tax optimization with stochastic programming
by Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc & Settergren, Reuben
- 169-179 Analysis of the BMAP/G/1 retrial system with search of customers from the orbit
by Dudin, A. N. & Krishnamoorthy, A. & Joshua, V. C. & Tsarenkov, G. V.
- 180-195 Service capacity decision and incentive compatible cost allocation for reporting usage forecasts
by Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 196-217 Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models
by Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart
- 218-226 A diffusion approximation model for managing cash in firms: An alternative approach to the Miller-Orr model
by Premachandra, I. M.
- 227-241 Decision-making for stock trading based on trading probability by considering whole market movement
by Huang, Wei & Goto, Satoru & Nakamura, Masatoshi
- 242-245 Modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation: Comment
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 246-256 Option strategies with linear programming
by Papahristodoulou, Christos
- 257-261 Comments on "Flow shop and open shop scheduling with a critical machine and two operations per job"
by Mosheiov, Gur & Yovel, Uri
- 262-266 Makespan minimization on uniform parallel machines with release times
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
August 2004, Volume 156, Issue 3
- 533-540 Operational research models and the management of fisheries and aquaculture: A review
by Bjorndal, Trond & Lane, Daniel E. & Weintraub, Andres
- 541-549 Bicriteria network location (BNL) problems with criteria dependent lengths and minisum objectives
by Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan & Holmberg, Kaj
- 550-565 The construction of stable project baseline schedules
by Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 566-578 An extreme point algorithm for a local minimum solution to the quadratic assignment problem
by Fedjki, Chawki A. & Duffuaa, Salih O.
- 579-589 A cutting plane algorithm for computing k-edge survivability of a network
by Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hyun-joon
- 590-600 A mathematical model and a solution method for the problem of placing various-sized circles into a strip
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Yas'kov, G.
- 601-627 A population heuristic for constrained two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting
by Beasley, J. E.
- 628-642 A service quality and success model for the information service industry
by Landrum, Hollis & Prybutok, Victor R.
- 643-664 A decomposition approach for an equipment selection and multiple product routing problem incorporating environmental factors
by Bennett, Derek P. & Yano, Candace A.
- 665-682 Determining firm-level IT investments to facilitate value chain activities: Should spillovers accruing to value chain members be incorporated?
by Mahajan, Jayashree & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 683-697 Development of a measure to assess quality management in certified firms
by Conca, Francisco Jose & Llopis, Juan & Tari, Juan Jose
- 698-711 U-shaped assembly line layouts and their impact on labor productivity: An experimental study
by Aase, Gerald R. & Olson, John R. & Schniederjans, Marc J.
- 712-718 Analysis of a production/inventory system with randomly failing production unit submitted to regular preventive maintenance
by Chelbi, Anis & Ait-Kadi, Daoud
- 719-735 Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Schaffnit, Claire
- 736-751 An improved algorithm to determine lower bounds for the fixed spectrum frequency assignment problem
by Montemanni, R. & Smith, D. H. & Allen, S. M.
- 752-768 A crane scheduling method for port container terminals
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Young-Man
- 769-781 Human resources management at a marine container terminal
by Legato, Pasquale & Monaco, M. Flavia
- 782-798 A state-transition simulation model for the spread of Salmonella in the pork supply chain
by van der Gaag, Monique A. & Vos, Fred & Saatkamp, Helmut W. & van Boven, Michiel & van Beek, Paul & Huirne, Ruud B. M.
July 2004, Volume 156, Issue 2
- 267-286 Designing a performance measurement system: A case study
by Lohman, Clemens & Fortuin, Leonard & Wouters, Marc
- 287-304 Expected time in system analysis of a single-machine multi-item processing center
by Kuik, Roelof & Tielemans, Peter F. J.
- 305-311 An optimal polynomial time algorithm for the common cycle economic lot and delivery scheduling problem
by Jensen, Mikkel T. & Khouja, Moutaz
- 312-325 Analyzing variability in continuous processes
by Rajaram, Kumar & Robotis, Andreas
- 326-352 Multi-objective design of team oriented assembly systems
by Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael
- 353-374 N-period contracts with ordering constraints and total minimum commitments: Optimal and heuristic solutions
by Tibben-Lembke, Ronald S.
- 375-389 An analysis of queueing systems with multi-task servers
by Zhang, Zhe G. & Tian, Naishuo
- 390-414 Permuted derivative and importance-sampling estimators for regenerative simulations
by Calvin, James M. & Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 415-419 The dimension for the European Union Council under the Nice rules
by Freixas, J.
- 420-432 Hierarchies with dependence of technological alternatives: A cross-impact hierarchy process
by Cho, Keun-Tae & Kwon, Cheol-Shin
- 433-444 Dynamic multiple responses by ideal solution analysis
by Tong, Lee-Ing & Wang, Chung-Ho & Chen, Chih-Chien & Chen, Chun-Tzu
- 445-455 Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS
by Opricovic, Serafim & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 456-466 An experimental introduction of group process support in social services
by Read, Martin & Gear, Tony & Devold, Rune
- 467-482 Valued outranking relations in ELECTRE providing manageable disaggregation procedures
by Mousseau, Vincent & Dias, Luis
- 483-494 Evaluating feature selection methods for learning in data mining applications
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 495-507 Fuzzy classification systems
by Amo, A. & Montero, J. & Biging, G. & Cutello, V.
- 508-523 Bayesian network classifiers for identifying the slope of the customer lifecycle of long-life customers
by Baesens, Bart & Verstraeten, Geert & Van den Poel, Dirk & Egmont-Petersen, Michael & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Vanthienen, Jan
- 524-529 Concurrent flowshop scheduling to minimize makespan
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 530-532 A note on the subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights
by Xu, Xiaozhan
July 2004, Volume 156, Issue 1
- 1-532 Finalist papers of the EURO award 2001 for excellence in practice
by Fleischmann, Bernhard
- 2-22 Supply chain optimization in the pulp mill industry--IP models, column generation and novel constraint branches
by Bredstrom, David & Lundgren, Jan T. & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Carlsson, Dick & Mason, Andrew
- 23-40 Total cost of ownership purchasing of a service: The case of airline selection at Alcatel Bell
by Degraeve, Zeger & Labro, Eva & Roodhooft, Filip
- 41-53 Operational planning of a large-scale multi-modal transportation system
by Jansen, Benjamin & Swinkels, Pieter C. J. & Teeuwen, Geert J. A. & van Antwerpen de Fluiter, Babette & Fleuren, Hein A.
- 54-72 Three approximation algorithms for solving the generalized segregated storage problem
by Barbucha, Dariusz
- 73-82 Design of a degree-constrained minimal spanning tree with unreliable links and node outage costs
by Kawatra, Rakesh & Bricker, Dennis
- 83-91 Mixed integer programming for the 0-1 maximum probability model
by Billionnet, Alain
- 92-109 Causal modeling alternatives in operations research: Overview and application
by Anderson, Ronald D. & Vastag, Gyula
- 110-126 Product warranty logistics: Issues and challenges
by Murthy, D. N. P. & Solem, O. & Roren, T.
- 127-139 Inventory games
by Meca, Ana & Timmer, Judith & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Borm, Peter
- 140-147 Analysis of the effect of various unit costs on the optimal incoming quantity in a perishable inventory model
by Williams, Craig L. & Eddy Patuwo, B.
- 148-161 Coordinating order quantities between the manufacturer and the buyer: A generalized newsvendor model
by Weng, Z. Kevin
- 162-182 The multiscenario lot size problem with concave costs
by Gutierrez, J. & Puerto, J. & Sicilia, J.
- 183-193 Dynamic programming for delayed product differentiation
by Hsu, Hsi-Mei & Wang, Wen-Pai
- 194-212 A supply chain network equilibrium model with random demands
by Dong, June & Zhang, Ding & Nagurney, Anna
- 213-222 More on complementarity and substitutability in the transshipment problem
by Weber, Christian E.
- 223-240 Multicriteria methodology for the evaluation of a Greek engineering department
by Politis, Y. & Siskos, Y.
- 241-260 Improving competitiveness in veneers production by a simple-to-use DSS
by Cizman, Anton & Cernetic, Janko
- 261-266 Parallel machine scheduling of machine-dependent jobs with unit-length
by Lin, Yixun & Li, Wenhua
June 2004, Volume 155, Issue 3
- 533-534 Traffic and transportation systems analysis
by Bielli, Maurizio
- 535-557 Adjustment of O-D trip matrices from observed volumes: An algorithmic approach based on conjugate directions
by Codina, Esteve & Barcelo, Jaume
- 558-568 Different methods of traffic forecast based on real data
by Chrobok, R. & Kaumann, O. & Wahle, J. & Schreckenberg, M.
- 569-583 Combined signal setting design and traffic assignment problem
by Cipriani, Ernesto & Fusco, Gaetano
- 584-602 Comparative modelling of interregional transport flows: Applications to multimodal European freight transport
by Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura & Tsang, Wai Fai
- 603-615 Scheduling multimodal transportation systems
by Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 616-630 An efficient genetic algorithm for job shop scheduling with tardiness objectives
by Mattfeld, Dirk C. & Bierwirth, Christian
- 631-637 The tree longest detour problem in a biconnected graph
by Yeh, Fu-Long & Tang, Shyue-Ming & Wang, Yue-Li & Ho, Ting-Yem
- 638-653 Preprocessing and cutting for multiple allocation hub location problems
by Boland, Natashia & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas T. & Ebery, Jamie
- 654-674 Reinforcement learning for long-run average cost
by Gosavi, Abhijit
- 675-682 A simulation based approach to the parameter estimation for the three-parameter gamma distribution
by Pang, Wan-Kai & Hou, Shui-Hung & Yu, Bosco W. T. & Li, Ken W. K.
- 683-694 Optimal Bayesian sampling acceptance plan with random censoring
by Chen, Jianwei & Choy, S. T. B. & Li, Kim-Hung
- 695-714 Sequential process control under capacity constraints
by Jang, Wooseung & Shanthikumar, J. George
- 715-732 Performance and learning in a simulation of oil industry dynamics
by Langley, Paul A. & Morecroft, John D. W.
- 733-740 Hypercubes and compromise values for cooperative fuzzy games
by Branzei, Rodica & Dimitrov, Dinko & Tijs, Stef
- 741-751 Estimation of the weights of interacting criteria from the set of profiles by means of information-theoretic functionals
by Kojadinovic, Ivan
- 752-770 An MCDM approach to portfolio optimization
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Klamroth, Kathrin & Schwehm, Christian
- 771-791 Tolerant or intolerant character of interacting criteria in aggregation by the Choquet integral
by Marichal, Jean-Luc
- 792-795 Stabex method for extension of [alpha]-polynomial hereditary classes
by Zverovich, Igor E.
June 2004, Volume 155, Issue 2
- 267-795 Financial risk in open economies
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas
- 268-275 Risk measures and return performance: A critical approach
by Mazzoleni, Piera
- 276-283 Analysis of the conditional stock-return distribution under incomplete specification
by Baixauli, J. Samuel & Alvarez, Susana
- 284-298 The efficiency of financial futures markets: Tests of prediction accuracy
by Laws, Jason & Thompson, John
- 299-316 Retaining students in retail banking through price bundling: Evidence from the Swedish market
by Mankila, Merja
- 317-334 Tick size and spreads: The case of Nasdaq's decimalization
by Loistl, Otto & Schossmann, Bernd & Veverka, Alexander