European Journal of Operational Research
March 2004, Volume 153, Issue 2
- 433-444 Minimally biased weight determination in personnel selection
by Jessop, Alan
- 445-456 Travail, transparency and trust: A case study of computer-supported collaborative supply chain planning in high-tech electronics
by Akkermans, Henk & Bogerd, Paul & van Doremalen, Jan
- 457-465 Pattern language: A framework for learning
by Jessop, Alan
- 466-467 The management of the future: Ethics in OR: Respect, multicriteria management, happiness
by Brans, Jean-Pierre
- 468-476 Operations research and ethics: Responsibility, sharing and cooperation
by Gallo, Giorgio
- 477-484 Ethics outside, within, or beyond OR models?
by Le Menestrel, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 485-488 The importance of co-operation for ethical decision-making with OR
by Theys, M. & Kunsch, P. L.
- 489-505 Equity in international greenhouse gases abatement scenarios: A multicriteria approach
by Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 506-516 A critical reflection on optimal decision
by Climaco, Joao C. N.
- 517-529 A framework for managing a portfolio of socially responsible investments
by Hallerbach, Winfried & Ning, Haikun & Soppe, Aloy & Spronk, Jaap
February 2004, Volume 153, Issue 1
- 1-2 Timetabling and Rostering
by Burke, Edmund & Petrovic, Sanja
- 3-27 Staff scheduling and rostering: A review of applications, methods and models
by Ernst, A. T. & Jiang, H. & Krishnamoorthy, M. & Sier, D.
- 28-40 A greedy-based neighborhood search approach to a nurse rostering problem
by Bellanti, F. & Carello, G. & Della Croce, F. & Tadei, R.
- 41-50 Iterative restart technique for solving timetabling problems
by Meisels, Amnon & Kaplansky, Eliezer
- 51-64 Local search for shift design
by Musliu, Nysret & Schaerf, Andrea & Slany, Wolfgang
- 65-79 A comparison of discrete and continuous neural network approaches to solve the class/teacher timetabling problem
by Carrasco, M. P. & Pato, M. V.
- 80-91 Using tabu search with longer-term memory and relaxation to create examination timetables
by White, George M. & Xie, Bill S. & Zonjic, Stevan
- 92-101 Global constraints for round robin tournament scheduling
by Henz, Martin & Muller, Tobias & Thiel, Sven
- 102-116 Memetic Algorithm timetabling for non-commercial sport leagues
by Schonberger, J. & Mattfeld, D. C. & Kopfer, H.
- 117-135 An integer programming formulation for a case study in university timetabling
by Daskalaki, S. & Birbas, T. & Housos, E.
- 136-147 An automated university course timetabling system developed in a distributed environment: A case study
by Dimopoulou, M. & Miliotis, P.
- 148-175 A case study of single shift planning and scheduling under annualized hours: A simple three-step approach
by Azmat, Carlos S. & Widmer, Marino
- 176-183 A new model for complete solutions to one-dimensional cutting stock problems
by Johnston, Robert E. & Sadinlija, Enes
- 184-190 Effective algorithm and heuristic for the generalized assignment problem
by Haddadi, Salim & Ouzia, Hacene
- 191-199 Weight reduction problems with certain bottleneck objectives
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Lin, Yixun & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 200-210 GRASP and path relinking for the matrix bandwidth minimization
by Pinana, Estefania & Plana, Isaac & Campos, Vicente & Marti, Rafael
- 211-219 Single machine batch scheduling with jointly compressible setup and processing times
by Daniel Ng, C. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 220-238 A repairing technique for the local search of the job-shop problem
by Murovec, Bostjan & Suhel, Peter
- 239-254 Computing a lower approximation of the compulsory part of a task with varying duration and varying resource consumption
by Poder, Emmanuel & Beldiceanu, Nicolas & Sanlaville, Eric
- 255-265 A note on the approximation of the asymmetric traveling salesman problem
by Righini, Giovanni & Trubian, Marco
February 2004, Volume 152, Issue 3
- 529-530 Guest editor's introduction
by Vidal, R. V. V.
- 530-554 Problem structuring methods in action
by Mingers, John & Rosenhead, Jonathan
- 555-570 Using soft OR in a small company--The case of Kirby
by Sorensen, Lene & Vidal, Rene Victor Valqui & Engstrom, Erik
- 571-585 Internet and technology new venture development using Soft OR
by Gondal, Sohail
- 586-601 Project review and learning in the construction industry: Embedding a problem structuring method within a partnership context
by Franco, L. Alberto & Cushman, Mike & Rosenhead, Jonathan
- 602-614 Implications of cell design implementation: A case study and analysis
by Chakravorty, Satya S. & Hales, Douglas N.
- 615-630 Cognitive mapping expert views for policy analysis in the public sector
by Eden, Colin & Ackermann, Fran
- 631-640 Strategic development and SWOT analysis at the University of Warwick
by Dyson, Robert G.
- 641-654 Avoiding academic and decorative planning in GHG emissions abatement studies with MCDA:: The Peruvian case
by Borges, Pedro C. & Villavicencio, Arturo
- 655-666 Exploring inter-organisational relationships in the health service: An immersive drama approach
by Bryant, James W. & Darwin, John A.
- 667-683 Enhancing public participation in natural resource management using Soft OR--an application of strategic option development and analysis in tactical forest planning
by Hjortso, Carsten Nico
- 684-695 Community planning for rural education in South Africa
by Phahlamohlaka, Jackie & Friend, John
- 696-708 The impact of soft OR-methods on problem structuring
by Joldersma, Cisca & Roelofs, Ellie
- 709-722 Scenario planning--lessons for practice from teaching and learning
by O'Brien, F. A.
- 723-744 Stochastic vendor managed replenishment with demand dependent shipment
by Kim, Eungab
- 745-757 Product introduction decisions in a duopoly
by Souza, Gilvan C.
- 758-769 An exact algorithm for the identical parallel machine scheduling problem
by Mokotoff, Ethel
- 770-780 A returns policy for distribution channel coordination of perishable items
by Hahn, Kyu Hun & Hwang, Hark & Shinn, Seong Whan
- 781-799 Optimal procurement strategies for online spot markets
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Thonemann, Ulrich W. & Hausman, Warren H.
- 800-802 On the linearisation of reference technologies for testing returns to scale in FDH models
by Podinovski, V. V.
January 2004, Volume 152, Issue 2
- 301-301 Feature Issue: New technologies in transportation systems
by Siskos, Y. & Sambracos, E.
- 302-320 The application of information and communication technologies in transport
by Giannopoulos, G. A.
- 321-333 Motorway network traffic control systems
by Kotsialos, Apostolos & Papageorgiou, Markos
- 334-353 A survey of customer satisfaction barometers: Some results from the transportation-communications sector
by Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y.
- 354-364 A DEA approach for evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of urban transit systems
by Karlaftis, Matthew G.
- 365-381 Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea
by Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T.
- 382-398 Design of an IT-driven decision support system for vehicle routing and scheduling
by Gayialis, Sotiris P. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P.
- 399-409 Applications of GPS technology in the land transportation system
by Mintsis, G. & Basbas, S. & Papaioannou, P. & Taxiltaris, C. & Tziavos, I. N.
- 410-419 Development of an expert system for the evaluation of conventional and innovative technologies in the intermodal transport area
by Abacoumkin, Constantinos & Ballis, Athanasios
- 420-436 Towards the improvement of a combined transport chain performance
by Ballis, Athanasios & Golias, John
- 437-453 Combination of geographical information system and efficient routing algorithms for real life distribution operations
by Tarantilis, C. D. & Diakoulaki, D. & Kiranoudis, C. T.
- 454-464 Sector modeling for the prediction and evaluation of Cretan olive oil
by Migdalas, A. & Baourakis, G. & Kalogeras, N. & Meriem, H. B.
- 465-475 A GIS-based decision support system for planning urban transportation policies
by Arampatzis, G. & Kiranoudis, C. T. & Scaloubacas, P. & Assimacopoulos, D.
- 476-486 Towards an integrated framework for forest fire control
by Dimopoulou, Maria & Giannikos, Ioannis
- 487-499 Towards a decision support system for the ready concrete distribution system: A case of a Greek company
by Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F.
- 500-506 Risk transportation via a clique number problem formulation
by Mavrommatis, G. & Panayiotopoulos, J. -C.
- 507-519 A heuristic algorithm for solving hazardous materials distribution problems
by Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Androutsopoulos, Konstantinos N.
- 520-527 Solving a vehicle routing problem by balancing the vehicles time utilization
by Nikolakopoulou, G. & Kortesis, S. & Synefaki, A. & Kalfakakou, R.
January 2004, Volume 152, Issue 1
- 1-13 A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q. & Lin, B. M. T.
- 14-21 Super efficiency evaluations based on potential slack
by Bogetoft, Peter & Leth Hougaard, Jens
- 22-44 Continuous location of dimensional structures
by Diaz-Banez, J. M. & Mesa, J. A. & Schobel, A.
- 45-55 Mixed integer programming approach of extended DEA-discriminant analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 56-71 Goal programming, regulation and generalised economies of scale and scope
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 72-87 (p,r)-Invexity in multiobjective programming
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 88-95 Fuzzy random bottleneck spanning tree problems using possibility and necessity measures
by Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 96-114 A new heuristic for minimal makespan in flow shops with multiple processors and no intermediate storage
by Thornton, Henry W. & Hunsucker, John L.
- 115-131 Hybrid flow-shop scheduling problems with multiprocessor task systems
by Oguz, Ceyda & Zinder, Yakov & Ha Do, Van & Janiak, Adam & Lichtenstein, Maciej
- 132-147 No-wait flowshops with bicriteria of makespan and maximum lateness
by Allahverdi, Ali & Aldowaisan, Tariq
- 148-158 A threshold accepting metaheuristic for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem
by Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T. & Vassiliadis, V. S.
- 159-169 The complexity of two-job shop problems with multi-purpose unrelated machines
by Mati, Yazid & Xie, Xiaolan
- 170-179 Solving a fuel delivery problem by heuristic and exact approaches
by Avella, Pasquale & Boccia, Maurizio & Sforza, Antonio
- 180-194 A fuzzy robust scheduling approach for product development projects
by Wang, Juite
- 195-214 A multipurpose parallel genetic hybrid algorithm for non-linear non-convex programming problems
by Ostermark, Ralf
- 215-225 The development of genetic algorithms for the finite capacity scheduling of complex products, with multiple levels of product structure
by Pongcharoen, P. & Hicks, C. & Braiden, P. M.
- 226-247 Technological advancement, learning, and the adoption of new technology
by Chambers, Chester
- 248-262 A Petri net model of a continuous flow transfer line with unreliable machines
by Sorensen, Kenneth & Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 263-280 Leveraging information in multi-echelon inventory systems
by Mitra, Subrata & Chatterjee, A. K.
- 281-288 Supply-side collaboration and its value in supply chains
by Fu, Yonghui & Piplani, Rajesh
- 289-295 The sensitivity of the inventory model with partial backorders
by Chu, Peter & Chung, Kun-Jen
- 296-299 A note on `bilevel linear fractional programming problem'
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen
December 2003, Volume 151, Issue 3
- 447-460 Nurse rostering problems--a bibliographic survey
by Cheang, B. & Li, H. & Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B.
- 461-473 On the convergence of conditional [var epsilon]-subgradient methods for convex programs and convex-concave saddle-point problems
by Larsson, Torbjorn & Patriksson, Michael & Stromberg, Ann-Brith
- 474-480 The gradual covering decay location problem on a network
by Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Drezner, Zvi
- 481-502 Augmented neural networks for task scheduling
by Agarwal, Anurag & Pirkul, Hasan & Jacob, Varghese S.
- 503-519 BFC, A branch-and-fix coordination algorithmic framework for solving some types of stochastic pure and mixed 0-1 programs
by Alonso-Ayuso, Antonio & Escudero, Laureano F. & Teresa Ortuno, M.
- 520-535 New savings based algorithms for time constrained pickup and delivery of full truckloads
by Gronalt, Manfred & Hartl, Richard F. & Reimann, Marc
- 536-551 Periodic review, push inventory policies for remanufacturing
by Mahadevan, B. & Pyke, David F. & Fleischmann, Moritz
- 552-568 Model calibration as a testing strategy for system dynamics models
by Oliva, Rogelio
- 569-585 An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion
by Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Arriaza, Manuel & Riesgo, Laura
- 586-601 Formulation of confidence intervals for estimated actual distances
by Uster, Halit & Love, Robert F.
- 602-616 Management of non-maturing deposits by multistage stochastic programming
by Frauendorfer, Karl & Schurle, Michael
- 617-632 Determinants of mutual fund underperformance: A Bayesian stochastic frontier approach
by Annaert, Jan & van den Broeck, Julien & Vander Vennet, Rudi
December 2003, Volume 151, Issue 2
- 247-252 Guidelines for the use of meta-heuristics in combinatorial optimization
by Hertz, Alain & Widmer, Marino
- 253-264 Data mining with genetic algorithms on binary trees
by Sorensen, Kenneth & Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 265-279 Lexicographic local search and the p-center problem
by Hassin, Refael & Levin, Asaf & Morad, Dana
- 280-295 A tabu search algorithm for self-healing ring network design
by Fortz, Bernard & Soriano, Patrick & Wynants, Christelle
- 296-306 Genetic algorithms to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine
by Sevaux, Marc & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane
- 307-332 Job-shop scheduling with processing alternatives
by Kis, Tamas
- 333-351 Upper and lower bounds for the single source capacitated location problem
by Cortinhal, Maria Joao & Captivo, Maria Eugenia
- 352-364 Genetic local search with distance preserving recombination operator for a vehicle routing problem
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Kominek, Pawel
- 365-378 Variable neighborhood tabu search and its application to the median cycle problem
by Moreno Perez, Jose A. & Marcos Moreno-Vega, J. & Rodriguez Martin, Inmaculada
- 379-388 A variable neighborhood search for graph coloring
by Avanthay, Cedric & Hertz, Alain & Zufferey, Nicolas
- 389-399 Solving spread spectrum radar polyphase code design problem by tabu search and variable neighbourhood search
by Mladenovic, N. & Petrovic, J. & Kovacevic-Vujcic, V. & Cangalovic, M.
- 400-414 Solving the continuous flow-shop scheduling problem by metaheuristics
by Fink, Andreas & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 415-433 A contribution to the stochastic flow shop scheduling problem
by Gourgand, Michel & Grangeon, Nathalie & Norre, Sylvie
- 434-446 A simulated annealing approach for manufacturing cell formation with multiple identical machines
by Xambre, Ana R. & Vilarinho, Pedro M.
November 2003, Volume 151, Issue 1
- 1-11 Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies
by Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto
- 12-24 Coordinated ordering decisions for short life cycle products with uncertainty in delivery time and demand
by Weng, Z. Kevin & McClurg, Tim
- 25-37 On optimal inventory control with independent stochastic item returns
by Fleischmann, Moritz & Kuik, Roelof
- 38-52 Return handling options and order quantities for single period products
by Vlachos, Dimitrios & Dekker, Rommert
- 53-79 The comparative efficacy of imputation methods for missing data in structural equation modeling
by Olinsky, Alan & Chen, Shaw & Harlow, Lisa
- 80-102 An optimal hostage rescue problem
by Shi, Fengbo
- 103-118 The interactive analysis of the multicriteria shortest path problem by the reference point method
by Granat, Janusz & Guerriero, Francesca
- 119-139 Computation of ideal and Nadir values and implications for their use in MCDM methods
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Tenfelde-Podehl, Dagmar
- 140-152 Analysis of heuristic solutions to the best choice problem
by Stein, William E. & Seale, Darryl A. & Rapoport, Amnon
- 153-166 A discrete-time model of American put option in an uncertain environment
by Yoshida, Yuji
- 167-180 Human resource selection for software development projects using Taguchi's parameter design
by Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Moskowitz, Herbert & Lee, Lai-Hsi
- 181-192 Optimal grouping for a nuclear magnetic resonance scanner by means of an open queueing model
by Vandaele, Nico & Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Cupers, Sascha
- 193-223 Progressive option bounds from the sequence of concurrently expiring options
by Ryan, Peter J.
- 224-232 Comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of mean-variance preferences
by Wagener, Andreas
- 233-237 A method for discriminating efficient candidates with ranked voting data
by Obata, Tsuneshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 238-246 Logic cuts for multilevel generalized assignment problems
by Osorio, Maria A. & Laguna, Manuel
November 2003, Volume 150, Issue 3
- 463-465 Financial modelling and extreme events
by Rai, Anoop & van der Wijst, Nico
- 466-481 The efficiency effects of a single market for financial services in Europe
by Berger, Allen N.
- 482-495 Comparative performance evaluation under uncertainty
by Spronk, Jaap & Vermeulen, Erik M.
- 496-515 Multiple criteria decision making combined with finance: A categorized bibliographic study
by Steuer, Ralph E. & Na, Paul
- 516-528 Value at risk calculation through ARCH factor methodology: Proposal and comparative analysis
by Cabedo Semper, J. David & Moya Clemente, Ismael
- 529-545 The practice of Delta-Gamma VaR: Implementing the quadratic portfolio model
by Castellacci, Giuseppe & Siclari, Michael J.
- 546-571 Simulated annealing for complex portfolio selection problems
by Crama, Y. & Schyns, M.
- 572-584 The optimal portfolio problem with coherent risk measure constraints
by Benati, Stefano
- 585-600 Network simplex algorithm for the general equal flow problem
by Calvete, Herminia I.
- 601-616 Models for a fuzzy inventory of two replaceable merchandises without backorder based on the signed distance of fuzzy sets
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Hung-Chi
- 617-639 Strategic commitment to price to stimulate downstream innovation in a supply chain
by Gilbert, Stephen M. & Cvsa, Viswanath
- 640-652 Multiobjective programming methods in the reserve selection problem
by Memtsas, Dimitris P.
- 653-671 Product line selection and pricing under a share-of-surplus choice model
by Kraus, Ursula G. & Yano, Candace Arai
- 672-687 A model and solution method for multi-period sales promotion design
by Nair, Suresh K. & Tarasewich, Peter
October 2003, Volume 150, Issue 2
- 237-252 Distributed decision making--a unified approach
by Schneeweiss, Christoph
- 253-280 Multicriteria heuristic search
by Mandow, L. & Perez de la Cruz, J. L.
- 281-292 Parametric on-line algorithms for packing rectangles and boxes
by Miyazawa, F. K. & Wakabayashi, Y.
- 293-303 The analysis of optimal control model in matching problem between manufacturing and marketing
by Chen, Miao-Sheng & Chu, Mei-Chen
- 304-319 Offsetting inventory cycles of items sharing storage
by Murthy, Nagesh N. & Benton, W. C. & Rubin, Paul A.
- 320-352 Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy order quantity and fuzzy shortage quantity
by Wu, Kweimei & Yao, Jing-Shing
- 353-369 Learning by doing in a T-period production planning: Analytical solution
by Alvarez, F. & Cerda, E.
- 370-394 Optimization of multi-feeder (depot) printed circuit board manufacturing with error guarantees
by Kazaz, Burak & Altinkemer, Kemal
- 395-405 Retail promotions with negative brand image effects: Is cooperation possible?
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges
- 406-419 Optimal allocation of multi-state elements in linear consecutively connected systems with vulnerable nodes
by Levitin, Gregory
- 420-436 A two-stage decision procedure for monitoring processes with low fraction nonconforming
by Chan, L. Y. & Lai, C. D. & Xie, M. & Goh, T. N.
- 437-450 A metamodeling methodology involving both qualitative and quantitative input factors
by Tunali, S. & Batmaz, I.
- 451-461 Sequential condition-based maintenance scheduling for a deteriorating system
by Dieulle, L. & Berenguer, C. & Grall, A. & Roussignol, M.
October 2003, Volume 150, Issue 1
- 1-2 OR applied to health services: Planning for the future with scarce resources
by Rauner, M. S. & Vissers, J. M. H.
- 3-18 How many AEDs in which region? An economic decision model for the Austrian Red Cross
by Rauner, Marion S. & Bajmoczy, Nikolaus
- 19-31 Towards incorporating human behaviour in models of health care systems: An approach using discrete event simulation
by Brailsford, Sally & Schmidt, Bernd
- 32-45 Prioritising waiting lists: how and why?
by Mullen, Penelope M.
- 46-52 How likely is it that a run of poor outcomes is unlikely?
by Gallivan, Steve
- 53-66 The evaluation of disease prevention and treatment using simulation models
by Davies, Ruth & Roderick, Paul & Raftery, James
- 67-80 Priorities and allocation of health care resources in developing countries: A case-study from the Mtwara region, Tanzania
by Flessa, Steffen
- 81-91 A systems modelling approach for the prevention and treatment of diabetic retinopathy
by Harper, P. R. & Sayyad, M. G. & de Senna, V. & Shahani, A. K. & Yajnik, C. S. & Shelgikar, K. M.
- 92-100 Estimating bed requirements for an intermediate care facility
by Utley, Martin & Gallivan, Steve & Davis, Katie & Daniel, Patricia & Reeves, Paula & Worrall, Jennifer
- 101-114 Integrating simulation and optimisation in health care centre management
by De Angelis, Vanda & Felici, Giovanni & Impelluso, Paolo
- 115-127 Local search with annealing-like restarts to solve the VRPTW
by Li, Haibing & Lim, Andrew
- 128-149 The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik
- 150-162 Neighborhood search heuristics for the uncapacitated facility location problem
by Ghosh, Diptesh
- 163-180 Approximate solutions for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with partial customer-order information
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 181-193 Local optimization of observed points with no need to observations
by Hong, Yu-zheng
- 194-203 A method for choosing from among alternative transportation projects
by Ferrari, Paolo
- 204-219 Incorporating wealth information into a multiple criteria decision making model
by Karasakal, Esra Koktener & Michalowski, Wojtek
- 220-231 The pairwise egalitarian solution
by Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
September 2003, Volume 149, Issue 3
- 475-489 Software reliability and cost models: Perspectives, comparison, and practice
by Pham, Hoang
- 490-498 Upper bounds and algorithms for the maximum cardinality bin packing problem
by Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert & Martello, Silvano
- 499-512 An alternative framework to Lagrangian relaxation approach for job shop scheduling
by Chen, Haoxun & Luh, Peter B.
- 513-522 Scheduling to minimize the sum of weighted flowtime and weighted tardiness of jobs in a flowshop with sequence-dependent setup times
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 523-532 Rescheduling of identical parallel machines under machine eligibility constraints
by Alagoz, Oguzhan & Azizoglu, Meral
- 533-539 Complexity and approximability results for slicing floorplan designs
by Deineko, Vladimir G. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 540-556 Yield information and supplier responsiveness in remanufacturing operations
by Ferrer, Geraldo
- 557-570 Evaluating jointly constrained order quantity complexities for incremental discounts
by Rubin, Paul A. & Benton, W. C.
- 571-587 Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand
by Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan
- 588-613 Polling systems with breakdowns and repairs
by Nakdimon, Oren & Yechiali, Uri
- 614-624 Three-triplet np control charts
by Wu, Zhang & Luo, Hua
- 625-640 A continuous-time Markov chain under the influence of a regulating point process and applications in stochastic models with catastrophes
by Economou, Antonis & Fakinos, Demetrios
- 641-653 Weak efficiency in vector optimization using a closure of algebraic type under cone-convexlikeness
by Adan, M. & Novo, V.
- 654-675 Multiobjective fuzzy linear programming problems with fuzzy decision variables
by Stanciulescu, C. & Fortemps, Ph. & Installe, M. & Wertz, V.
- 676-687 Semivalues as power indices
by Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep & Puente, Maria Albina
- 688-699 An interactive approach to improve estimates of value efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Joro, Tarja & Korhonen, Pekka & Zionts, Stanley
September 2003, Volume 149, Issue 2
- 247-248 Sequencing and scheduling
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 249-267 Insertion techniques for static and dynamic resource-constrained project scheduling
by Artigues, Christian & Michelon, Philippe & Reusser, Stephane
- 268-281 A new efficient simulated annealing algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem and its multiple mode version
by Bouleimen, K. & Lecocq, H.
- 282-301 Resource-constrained project scheduling: A critical activity reordering heuristic
by Valls, Vicente & Quintanilla, Sacramento & Ballestin, Francisco
- 302-313 Lower bounds for resource-constrained project scheduling problems
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 314-324 On linear lower bounds for the resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Carlier, J. & Neron, E.
- 325-343 Order-based neighborhoods for project scheduling with nonregular objective functions
by Neumann, K. & Schwindt, C. & Zimmermann, J.