European Journal of Operational Research
October 2003, Volume 150, Issue 2
- 437-450 A metamodeling methodology involving both qualitative and quantitative input factors
by Tunali, S. & Batmaz, I.
- 451-461 Sequential condition-based maintenance scheduling for a deteriorating system
by Dieulle, L. & Berenguer, C. & Grall, A. & Roussignol, M.
October 2003, Volume 150, Issue 1
- 1-2 OR applied to health services: Planning for the future with scarce resources
by Rauner, M. S. & Vissers, J. M. H.
- 3-18 How many AEDs in which region? An economic decision model for the Austrian Red Cross
by Rauner, Marion S. & Bajmoczy, Nikolaus
- 19-31 Towards incorporating human behaviour in models of health care systems: An approach using discrete event simulation
by Brailsford, Sally & Schmidt, Bernd
- 32-45 Prioritising waiting lists: how and why?
by Mullen, Penelope M.
- 46-52 How likely is it that a run of poor outcomes is unlikely?
by Gallivan, Steve
- 53-66 The evaluation of disease prevention and treatment using simulation models
by Davies, Ruth & Roderick, Paul & Raftery, James
- 67-80 Priorities and allocation of health care resources in developing countries: A case-study from the Mtwara region, Tanzania
by Flessa, Steffen
- 81-91 A systems modelling approach for the prevention and treatment of diabetic retinopathy
by Harper, P. R. & Sayyad, M. G. & de Senna, V. & Shahani, A. K. & Yajnik, C. S. & Shelgikar, K. M.
- 92-100 Estimating bed requirements for an intermediate care facility
by Utley, Martin & Gallivan, Steve & Davis, Katie & Daniel, Patricia & Reeves, Paula & Worrall, Jennifer
- 101-114 Integrating simulation and optimisation in health care centre management
by De Angelis, Vanda & Felici, Giovanni & Impelluso, Paolo
- 115-127 Local search with annealing-like restarts to solve the VRPTW
by Li, Haibing & Lim, Andrew
- 128-149 The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik
- 150-162 Neighborhood search heuristics for the uncapacitated facility location problem
by Ghosh, Diptesh
- 163-180 Approximate solutions for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with partial customer-order information
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 181-193 Local optimization of observed points with no need to observations
by Hong, Yu-zheng
- 194-203 A method for choosing from among alternative transportation projects
by Ferrari, Paolo
- 204-219 Incorporating wealth information into a multiple criteria decision making model
by Karasakal, Esra Koktener & Michalowski, Wojtek
- 220-231 The pairwise egalitarian solution
by Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
September 2003, Volume 149, Issue 3
- 475-489 Software reliability and cost models: Perspectives, comparison, and practice
by Pham, Hoang
- 490-498 Upper bounds and algorithms for the maximum cardinality bin packing problem
by Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert & Martello, Silvano
- 499-512 An alternative framework to Lagrangian relaxation approach for job shop scheduling
by Chen, Haoxun & Luh, Peter B.
- 513-522 Scheduling to minimize the sum of weighted flowtime and weighted tardiness of jobs in a flowshop with sequence-dependent setup times
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 523-532 Rescheduling of identical parallel machines under machine eligibility constraints
by Alagoz, Oguzhan & Azizoglu, Meral
- 533-539 Complexity and approximability results for slicing floorplan designs
by Deineko, Vladimir G. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 540-556 Yield information and supplier responsiveness in remanufacturing operations
by Ferrer, Geraldo
- 557-570 Evaluating jointly constrained order quantity complexities for incremental discounts
by Rubin, Paul A. & Benton, W. C.
- 571-587 Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand
by Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan
- 588-613 Polling systems with breakdowns and repairs
by Nakdimon, Oren & Yechiali, Uri
- 614-624 Three-triplet np control charts
by Wu, Zhang & Luo, Hua
- 625-640 A continuous-time Markov chain under the influence of a regulating point process and applications in stochastic models with catastrophes
by Economou, Antonis & Fakinos, Demetrios
- 641-653 Weak efficiency in vector optimization using a closure of algebraic type under cone-convexlikeness
by Adan, M. & Novo, V.
- 654-675 Multiobjective fuzzy linear programming problems with fuzzy decision variables
by Stanciulescu, C. & Fortemps, Ph. & Installe, M. & Wertz, V.
- 676-687 Semivalues as power indices
by Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep & Puente, Maria Albina
- 688-699 An interactive approach to improve estimates of value efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Joro, Tarja & Korhonen, Pekka & Zionts, Stanley
September 2003, Volume 149, Issue 2
- 247-248 Sequencing and scheduling
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 249-267 Insertion techniques for static and dynamic resource-constrained project scheduling
by Artigues, Christian & Michelon, Philippe & Reusser, Stephane
- 268-281 A new efficient simulated annealing algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem and its multiple mode version
by Bouleimen, K. & Lecocq, H.
- 282-301 Resource-constrained project scheduling: A critical activity reordering heuristic
by Valls, Vicente & Quintanilla, Sacramento & Ballestin, Francisco
- 302-313 Lower bounds for resource-constrained project scheduling problems
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 314-324 On linear lower bounds for the resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Carlier, J. & Neron, E.
- 325-343 Order-based neighborhoods for project scheduling with nonregular objective functions
by Neumann, K. & Schwindt, C. & Zimmermann, J.
- 344-354 On minimizing the weighted number of late jobs in unit execution time open-shops
by Baptiste, Philippe
- 355-376 Identical parallel machines vs. unit-time shops and preemptions vs. chains in scheduling complexity
by Timkovsky, Vadim G.
- 377-389 Scheduling multiprocessor tasks on parallel processors with limited availability
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Drozdowski, Maciej & Maczka, Przemyslaw
- 390-403 Heuristic algorithms for multiprocessor task scheduling in a two-stage hybrid flow-shop
by Oguz, C. & Fikret Ercan, M. & Edwin Cheng, T. C. & Fung, Y. F.
- 404-416 An iterative algorithm for scheduling UET tasks with due dates and release times
by Zinder, Yakov
- 417-429 Assembly line balancing in a mixed-model sequencing environment with synchronous transfers
by Karabati, Selcuk & Sayin, Serpil
- 430-437 Gantt charts: A centenary appreciation
by Wilson, James M.
- 438-447 Evaluation of unidirectional lateral transshipments and substitutions in inventory systems
by Axsater, Sven
- 448-458 Multi-stage newsboy problem: A dynamic model
by Kogan, Konstantin & Lou, Sheldon
- 459-474 Reliability of software with an operational profile
by Ozekici, S. & Soyer, R.
August 2003, Volume 149, Issue 1
- 1-16 A generalized dual phase-2 simplex algorithm
by Maros, Istvan
- 17-34 A comparison of two reference point methods in multiple objective mathematical programming
by Buchanan, John & Gardiner, Lorraine
- 35-46 Sensitivity analysis of the optimal assignment
by Lin, Chi-Jen & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 47-52 A competitive facility location problem on a tree network with stochastic weights
by Shiode, Shogo & Drezner, Zvi
- 53-64 Dominant, an algorithm for the p-center problem
by Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Aloi, L.
- 65-76 On identifying dominant cliques
by Escudero, L. F. & Munoz, S.
- 77-101 A genetic-based framework for solving (multi-criteria) weighted matching problems
by Medaglia, Andres L. & Fang, Shu-Cherng
- 102-130 Operationalizing technology improvements in product development decision-making
by Bhattacharya, Shantanu & Krishnan, V. & Mahajan, Vijay
- 131-141 Optimal lot sizing for products sold under free-repair warranty
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung & Sheu, Shey-Heui
- 142-184 Directional decomposition heuristic for a linear machine-cell location problem
by Yu, Junfang & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 185-196 A fuzzy echelon approach for inventory management in supply chains
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara
- 197-210 Optimal process control policies under a time-varying cost structure
by Tang, Kwei & Gong, Linguo & Chang, Dong-Shang
- 211-228 Competitive location, production, and market selection
by Rhim, Hosun & Ho, Teck H. & Karmarkar, Uday S.
- 229-244 Optimal replenishment for a periodic review inventory system with two supply modes
by Chiang, Chi
August 2003, Volume 148, Issue 3
- 467-479 Decision analysis based on fused double exponential possibility distributions
by Guo, Peijun & Tanaka, Hideo
- 480-493 The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games
by Borm, Peter & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark
- 494-513 An extension of the [tau]-value to games with coalition structures
by Casas-Mendez, Balbina & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & van den Nouweland, Anne & Vazquez-Brage, Margarita
- 514-524 Analyzing AHP-matrices by regression
by Laininen, Pertti & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 525-533 Question selection for multi-attribute decision-aiding
by Holloway, Hillary A. & White III, Chelsea C.
- 534-545 A process-based model for priority convergence in multi-period group decision-making
by Bendoly, Elliot & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 546-558 The robust coloring problem
by Yanez, Javier & Ramirez, Javier
- 559-569 Vehicle routing problem with time windows and a limited number of vehicles
by Lau, Hoong Chuin & Sim, Melvyn & Teo, Kwong Meng
- 570-583 A demand-shifting feasibility algorithm for Benders decomposition
by Wu, Peiling & Hartman, Joseph C. & Wilson, George R.
- 584-590 An approximation algorithm for computing longest paths
by Grazia Scutella, Maria
- 591-603 Using short-term memory to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine
by Peridy, Laurent & Pinson, Eric & Rivreau, David
- 604-620 Progress payments in project scheduling problems
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 621-643 An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem
by Beasley, J. E. & Meade, N. & Chang, T. -J.
- 644-661 A probabilistic (max, +) approach for determining railway infrastructure capacity
by de Kort, A. F. & Heidergott, B. & Ayhan, H.
- 662-671 Efficiency of banks in a developing economy: The case of India
by Sathye, Milind
- 672-686 Optimization of the keyboard arrangement problem using an Ant Colony algorithm
by Eggers, Jan & Feillet, Dominique & Kehl, Steffen & Oliver Wagner, Marc & Yannou, Bernard
July 2003, Volume 148, Issue 2
- 231-232 Introduction: Sport and Computers
by Koning, Ruud H. & Sierksma, Gerard & van de Velde, Steef
- 233-246 Manager to go? Performance dips reconsidered with evidence from Dutch football
by Bruinshoofd, Allard & ter Weel, Bas
- 247-256 Persistence in sequences of football match results: A Monte Carlo analysis
by Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John
- 257-267 Forecasting the winner of a tennis match
by Klaassen, Franc J. G. M. & Magnus, Jan R.
- 268-276 A simulation model for football championships
by Koning, Ruud H. & Koolhaas, Michael & Renes, Gusta & Ridder, Geert
- 277-292 Team formation: Matching quality supply and quality demand
by Boon, Bart H. & Sierksma, Gerard
- 293-301 Endurance in speed skating: The development of world records
by Kuper, Gerard H. & Sterken, Elmer
- 302-311 Scheduling sports competitions on multiple venues
by Urban, Timothy L. & Russell, Robert A.
- 312-322 Olympic ranking based on a zero sum gains DEA model
by Lins, Marcos P. Estellita & Gomes, Eliane G. & Soares de Mello, Joao Carlos C. B. & Soares de Mello, Adelino Jose R.
- 323-334 An efficient simplex type algorithm for sparse and dense linear programs
by Paparrizos, Konstantinos & Samaras, Nikolaos & Stephanides, George
- 335-348 Genetic and Nelder-Mead algorithms hybridized for a more accurate global optimization of continuous multiminima functions
by Chelouah, Rachid & Siarry, Patrick
- 349-362 Difference of convex solution of quadratically constrained optimization problems
by Van Voorhis, Tim & Al-Khayyal, Faiz A.
- 363-373 A committed delivery strategy with fixed frequency and quantity
by Thomas, Douglas J. & Hackman, Steven T.
- 374-383 The concave cost supply problem
by Chauhan, Satyaveer Singh & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 384-400 An improved heuristic for deciding on emergency transshipments
by Minner, Stefan & Silver, Edward A. & Robb, David J.
- 401-409 Inventory without backorder with fuzzy total cost and fuzzy storing cost defuzzified by centroid and signed distance
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Chiang, Jershan
- 410-425 A fully subjective approach to modelling inspection maintenance
by Apeland, S. & Scarf, P. A.
- 426-435 Least-squares estimates in fuzzy regression analysis
by Kao, Chiang & Chyu, Chin-Lu
- 436-451 Lumpable continuous-time stochastic automata networks
by Gusak, Oleg & Dayar, Tugrul & Fourneau, Jean-Michel
- 452-465 Short-term robustness of production management systems: A case study
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Gaury, Eric
July 2003, Volume 148, Issue 1
- 1-13 Generalized network design problems
by Feremans, Corinne & Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert
- 14-27 A new method for group decision support based on ELECTRE III methodology
by Leyva-Lopez, Juan Carlos & Fernandez-Gonzalez, Eduardo
- 28-47 On the extension of pseudo-Boolean functions for the aggregation of interacting criteria
by Grabisch, Michel & Labreuche, Christophe & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 48-55 New-invexity type conditions with applications to constrained dynamic games
by Bhatia, D. & Sharma, A.
- 56-64 Blockmodels with maximum concentration
by Jessop, Alan
- 65-79 Violations of conjoint independence in binary choices: The equate-to-differentiate interpretation
by Li, Shu
- 80-91 On solving linear programs with the ordered weighted averaging objective
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Sliwinski, Tomasz
- 92-101 A note on a dynamic space-allocation method for outbound containers
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Kang Tae
- 102-115 A decision support modelling framework for multiple use forest management: The Queen Elizabeth Forest case study in Scotland
by Kazana, Vassiliki & Fawcett, Roy H. & Mutch, William E. S.
- 116-125 Personnel allocation among bank branches using a two-stage multi-criterial approach
by Aleskerov, Fuad & Ersel, Hasan & Yolalan, Reha
- 126-140 New formulations and solution procedures for the hop constrained network design problem
by Pirkul, Hasan & Soni, Samit
- 141-151 An efficient linear programming algorithm for combined heat and power production
by Lahdelma, Risto & Hakonen, Henri
- 152-165 Bayesian inference for some Lanchester combat laws
by Pettit, L. I. & Wiper, M. P. & Young, K. D. S.
- 166-191 The effect of material flow and workload on the performance of machine location heuristics
by Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 192-204 Structuring a delay and disruption claim: An application of cause-mapping and system dynamics
by Williams, Terry & Ackermann, Fran & Eden, Colin
- 205-210 Preemptive scheduling on identical parallel machines subject to deadlines
by Azizoglu, Meral
- 211-228 Randomized multi-level lot-sizing heuristics for general product structures
by Dellaert, N. P. & Jeunet, J.
June 2003, Volume 147, Issue 3
- 451-463 Ambulance location and relocation models
by Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 464-483 Capacity sizing in the presence of a common shared resource: Dimensioning an inbound call center
by Aksin, O. Zeynep & Harker, Patrick T.
- 484-498 Heuristic optimization of experimental designs
by Lejeune, Miguel A.
- 499-510 Combining DEA and stochastic frontier models: An empirical Bayes approach
by Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 511-521 GIM/M/c queue with multiple acceptances in a window
by Shin, Yang Woo
- 522-529 On the control of a compound immigration process through total catastrophes
by Economou, Antonis
- 530-548 Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 549-557 The production-inventory problem of a product with time varying demand, production and deterioration rates
by Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C.
- 558-566 The single-item lot-sizing problem with immediate lost sales
by Aksen, Deniz & Altinkemer, Kemal & Chand, Suresh
- 567-590 Measuring and avoiding the bullwhip effect: A control theoretic approach
by Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R.
- 591-612 Flow distance reduction for a multi-product flowline with sets of identical machines
by Diponegoro, Ahmad & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 613-628 Selecting hierarchical facilities in a service-operations environment
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Gupta, Rakesh & Pirkul, Hasan
- 629-643 A guided local search heuristic for the capacitated arc routing problem
by Beullens, Patrick & Muyldermans, Luc & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 644-656 Minimizing due date related performance measures on two batch processing machines
by Sup Sung, Chang & Hwan Kim, Young
- 657-664 Solving biobjective combinatorial max-ordering problems by ranking methods and a two-phases approach
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Skriver, Anders J. V.
- 665-670 Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B.
- 671-679 The Steiner cycle polytope
by Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan-Jose
June 2003, Volume 147, Issue 2
- 229-230 Fuzzy sets in scheduling and planning
by Fortemps, P.
- 231-252 Fuzzy scheduling: Modelling flexible constraints vs. coping with incomplete knowledge
by Dubois, Didier & Fargier, Helene & Fortemps, Philippe
- 253-265 Fuzzy temporal characteristics of operations for project management on the network models basis
by Slyeptsov, Anatoliy I. & Tyshchuk, Tetyana A.
- 266-280 On latest starting times and floats in activity networks with ill-known durations
by Dubois, Didier & Fargier, Helene & Galvagnon, Vincent
- 281-296 On two single machine scheduling problems with fuzzy processing times and fuzzy due dates
by Chanas, Stefan & Kasperski, Adam
- 297-311 Scheduling uncertain orders in the customer-subcontractor context
by Geneste, L. & Grabot, B. & Letouzey, A.
- 312-333 Handling flexibility in a "generalised job shop" with a fuzzy approach
by Allet, Samir
- 334-344 A fuzzy genetic algorithm for driver scheduling
by Li, Jingpeng & Kwan, Raymond S. K.
- 345-364 Scheduling parallel dedicated machines under a single non-shared resource
by Kellerer, H. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 365-372 Algorithms for the variable sized bin packing problem
by Kang, Jangha & Park, Sungsoo
- 373-396 The two- and m-machine flowshop scheduling problems with bicriteria of makespan and mean flowtime
by Allahverdi, Ali
- 397-404 Differential approximation for optimal satisfiability and related problems
by Bazgan, Cristina & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 405-417 Uncapacitated point-to-multipoint network flow problem and its application to multicasting in telecommunication networks
by Park, Koohyun & Shin, Yong-Sik
- 418-429 Insensitive light traffic in a cellular system with mobile subscribers
by Yamazaki, Genji
- 430-447 Optimal task allocation and hardware redundancy policies in distributed computing systems
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi
May 2003, Volume 147, Issue 1
- 1-16 Transshipment of containers at a container terminal: An overview
by Vis, Iris F. A. & de Koster, Rene
- 17-31 Optimal control of service rates and arrivals in Jackson networks
by Azaron, Amir & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T.
- 32-50 Price and delay competition between two service providers
by Armony, Mor & Haviv, Moshe
- 51-61 A multivariate statistical approach to reducing the number of variables in data envelopment analysis
by Jenkins, Larry & Anderson, Murray
- 62-71 A new approach for controlling a hybrid stochastic manufacturing/remanufacturing system with inventories and different leadtimes
by Kiesmuller, G. P.
- 72-93 Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model
by Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao
- 94-107 Dynamic parametric bounds on efficient outcomes in interactive multiple criteria decision making problems
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 108-116 On the relation between the Nash bargaining solution and the weighting method
by Forgo, F. & Szidarovszky, F.
- 117-127 Ordinal criteria in stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA)
by Lahdelma, Risto & Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka
- 128-136 A hierarchical AHP/DEA methodology for the facilities layout design problem
by Yang, Taho & Kuo, Chunwei
- 137-145 The geometric consistency index: Approximated thresholds
by Aguaron, Juan & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria
- 146-155 On the distribution of calls in a wireless network driven by fluid traffic
by Ule, Aljaz & Boucherie, Richard J.
- 156-164 Optimization of TQFP molding process using neuro-fuzzy-GA approach
by Chiang, Tai-Lin & Su, Chao-Ton
- 165-186 The measurement of English and Welsh police force efficiency: A comparison of distance function models
by Drake, Leigh & Simper, R.
- 187-197 A decision support system for the care of HIV and AIDS patients in India
by Harper, P. R. & Shahani, A. K.
- 198-216 Allocating fixed costs and resources via data envelopment analysis
by Beasley, J. E.
- 217-228 Probabilistic programming for nitrate pollution control: Comparing different probabilistic constraint approximations
by Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben
May 2003, Volume 146, Issue 3
- 433-443 Sensitivity analysis by experimental design and metamodelling: Case study on simulation in national animal disease control
by Vonk Noordegraaf, Antonie & Nielen, Mirjam & Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 444-459 A heuristic for the continuous capacity and flow assignment
by Queiroz, Marcelo & Humes, Carlos
- 460-476 The multiple objective time transportation problem with additional restrictions
by Singh, Preetvanti & Saxena, P. K.
- 477-485 Efficiency evaluation with strong ordinal input and output measures
by Zhu, Joe
- 486-497 Flight test data cycle map optimisation
by Panton, David & John, Maria & Lucas, Stephen & Mason, Andrew
- 498-516 Powerful heuristics to minimize makespan in fixed, 3-machine, assembly-type flowshop scheduling
by Sun, Xi & Morizawa, Kazuko & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki
- 517-528 The bicriterion semi-obnoxious location (BSL) problem solved by an [epsilon]-approximation
by Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan
- 529-542 A dynamic analysis of the single-item periodic stochastic inventory system with order capacity
by Chan, Gin Hor & Song, Yuyue
- 543-552 Vendor evaluation with performance variability: A max-min approach
by Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram
- 553-579 Computational issues in a stochastic finite horizon one product recovery inventory model
by Kiesmuller, Gudrun P. & Scherer, Carsten W.
- 580-595 The longitudinal effects of the ISO 9000 certification process on business performance
by Terziovski, Mile & Power, Damien & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 596-614 Hospital capacity management decisions: Emphasis on cost control and quality enhancement
by Li, Ling & Benton, W. C.
- 615-620 On aggregate Farrell efficiencies
by Fare, Rolf & Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 621-633 Optimal new product positioning: A genetic algorithm approach
by Gruca, Thomas S. & Klemz, Bruce R.
- 634-649 Impact of demand correlation on the value of and incentives for information sharing in a supply chain
by Raghunathan, Srinivasan
- 650-660 Explaining consumer choice through neural networks: The stacked generalization approach
by Hu, Michael Y. & Tsoukalas, Christos
April 2003, Volume 146, Issue 2
- 229-232 Enterprise resource planning--modeling and analysis
by Sarkis, J. & Gunasekaran, A.
- 233-240 Enterprise resource planning: Developments and directions for operations management research
by Jacobs, F. Robert & Bendoly, Elliot
- 241-257 Enterprise resource planning: Implementation procedures and critical success factors
by Umble, Elisabeth J. & Haft, Ronald R. & Umble, M. Michael
- 258-273 Pre-implementation attitudes and organizational readiness for implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning system
by Abdinnour-Helm, Sue & Lengnick-Hall, Mark L. & Lengnick-Hall, Cynthia A.
- 274-283 Issues in implementing ERP: A case study
by Mandal, Purnendu & Gunasekaran, A.
- 284-301 The impact of ERP on supply chain management: Exploratory findings from a European Delphi study
by Akkermans, Henk A. & Bogerd, Paul & Yucesan, Enver & van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 302-314 Enterprise resource planning: Managing the implementation process
by Mabert, Vincent A. & Soni, Ashok & Venkataramanan, M. A.
- 315-338 The impact of strategy and integration mechanisms on enterprise system value: Empirical evidence from manufacturing firms
by Somers, Toni M. & Nelson, Klara G.
- 339-351 A multi-period optimization model for the procurement of component-based enterprise information technologies
by Sundarraj, R. P. & Talluri, Srinivas
- 352-364 Enterprise resource planning: A taxonomy of critical factors
by Al-Mashari, Majed & Al-Mudimigh, Abdullah & Zairi, Mohamed
- 365-373 Enterprise resource planning survey of Swedish manufacturing firms
by Olhager, Jan & Selldin, Erik
- 374-387 A strategic framework for the management of ERP enabled e-business change
by Ash, C. G. & Burn, J. M.
- 388-402 One-dimensional cutting stock problem to minimize the number of different patterns
by Umetani, Shunji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 403-416 Algorithms for dynamic scheduling of unit execution time tasks
by Rodriguez Diaz, Antonio & Tchernykh, Andrei & Ecker, Klaus H.
- 417-431 Global optimization approaches to an aircraft routing problem
by Bartholomew-Biggs, M. C. & Parkhurst, S. C. & Wilson, S. P.