Optimal policies for inventory systems with two types of product sharing common hardware platforms: Single period and finite horizon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Sanjay, 2008. "Theory of exchange," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 128-136, April.
- repec:spr:compst:v:63:y:2006:i:2:p:301-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Tagaras & Morris A. Cohen, 1992. "Pooling in Two-Location Inventory Systems with Non-Negligible Replenishment Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1067-1083, August.
- Yunzeng Wang & Yigal Gerchak, 1996. "Periodic Review Production Models with Variable Capacity, Random Yield, and Uncertain Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 130-137, January.
- Sharma, Sanjay, 2007. "A fresh approach to performance evaluation in a multi-item production scenario," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 627-630, April.
- Özalp Özer, 2003. "Replenishment Strategies for Distribution Systems Under Advance Demand Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 255-272, March.
- Tibben-Lembke, Ronald S. & Bassok, Yehuda, 2005. "An inventory model for delayed customization: A hybrid approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 748-764, September.
- Edward Ignall & Arthur F. Veinott, Jr., 1969. "Optimality of Myopic Inventory Policies for Several Substitute Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 284-304, January.
- Sharma, Sanjay, 2008. "On the flexibility of demand and production rate," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 557-561, October.
- Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin, 2011. "Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 125-136, April.
- Sanjay Sharma, 2009. "Extending Sanjay Sharma's theory of exchange," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 325-339.
- Chandrasekhar Das, 1975. "Supply and Redistribution Rules for Two-Location Inventory Systems: One-Period Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(7), pages 765-776, March.
- Nils Rudi & Sandeep Kapur & David F. Pyke, 2001. "A Two-Location Inventory Model with Transshipment and Local Decision Making," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1668-1680, December.
- Kwan Eng Wee & Maqbool Dada, 2005. "Optimal Policies for Transshipping Inventory in a Retail Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(10), pages 1519-1533, October.
- H. Jönsson & E. A. Silver, 1987. "Analysis of a Two-Echelon Inventory Control System with Complete Redistribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 215-227, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Dynamic programming; Optimal policies; Software;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:2:p:283-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.