Carryover sequence-dependent group scheduling with the integration of internal and external setup times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Yeong-Dae & Lim, Hyeong-Gyu & Park, Moon-Won, 1996. "Search heuristics for a flowshop scheduling problem in a printed circuit board assembly process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Hoogeveen, Han, 2005. "Multicriteria scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 592-623, December.
- Choi, Seong-Woo & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 2009. "Minimizing total tardiness on a two-machine re-entrant flowshop," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 375-384, December.
- Ashayeri, J. & Selen, W., 2007. "A planning and scheduling model for onsertion in printed circuit board assembly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 909-925, December.
- Van Hop, Nguyen & Nagarur, Nagendra N., 2004. "The scheduling problem of PCBs for multiple non-identical parallel machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 577-594, November.
- Schaller, Jeffrey E. & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Vakharia, Asoo J., 2000. "Scheduling a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 324-339, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allahverdi, Ali, 2015. "The third comprehensive survey on scheduling problems with setup times/costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 345-378.
- S Afshin Mansouri & Emel Aktas, 2016. "Minimizing energy consumption and makespan in a two-machine flowshop scheduling problem," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(11), pages 1382-1394, November.
- Mansouri, S. Afshin & Aktas, Emel & Besikci, Umut, 2016. "Green scheduling of a two-machine flowshop: Trade-off between makespan and energy consumption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 772-788.
More about this item
KeywordsPCB group scheduling; Carryover sequence-dependent setups; Kitting times; Tabu search algorithm; Genetic algorithm; Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:1:p:8-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.