New developments in the primal–dual column generation technique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William W. Trigeiro & L. Joseph Thomas & John O. McClain, 1989. "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 353-366, March.
- Gondzio, Jacek, 1995. "HOPDM (version 2.12) -- A fast LP solver based on a primal-dual interior point method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 221-225, August.
- J. L. Goffin & A. Haurie & J. P. Vial, 1992. "Decomposition and Nondifferentiable Optimization with the Projective Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 284-302, February.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Gondzio, Jacek, 2012. "Interior point methods 25 years later," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 587-601.
- Homberger, Jorg & Gehring, Hermann, 2005. "A two-phase hybrid metaheuristic for the vehicle routing problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 220-238, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almoustafa, Samira & Hanafi, Said & Mladenović, Nenad, 2013. "New exact method for large asymmetric distance-constrained vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 386-394.
- Christensen, Tue R.L. & Labbé, Martine, 2015. "A branch-cut-and-price algorithm for the piecewise linear transportation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 645-655.
- repec:spr:coopap:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9919-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:835-850 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elhedhli, Samir & Naoum-Sawaya, Joe, 2015. "Improved branching disjunctions for branch-and-bound: An analytic center approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 37-45.
More about this item
KeywordsColumn generation; Interior point methods; Linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:1:p:41-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.