Stabilized dynamic constraint aggregation for solving set partitioning problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G., 1984. "Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Kliewer, Natalia & Mellouli, Taieb & Suhl, Leena, 2006. "A time-space network based exact optimization model for multi-depot bus scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1616-1627, December.
- Andreas Löbel, 1998. "Vehicle Scheduling in Public Transit and Lagrangean Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-1), pages 1637-1649, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desrosiers, Jacques & Gauthier, Jean Bertrand & Lübbecke, Marco E., 2014. "Row-reduced column generation for degenerate master problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 453-460.
- Christensen, Tue R.L. & Labbé, Martine, 2015. "A branch-cut-and-price algorithm for the piecewise linear transportation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 645-655.
- Jean Bertrand Gauthier & Jacques Desrosiers & Marco E. Lübbecke, 2016. "Tools for primal degenerate linear programs: IPS, DCA, and PE," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 161-204, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimal degeneracy; Set partitioning; Dynamic constraint aggregation; Dual variable stabilization; Column generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:2:p:360-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .