Stabilized dynamic constraint aggregation for solving set partitioning problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G., 1984. "Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Kliewer, Natalia & Mellouli, Taieb & Suhl, Leena, 2006. "A time-space network based exact optimization model for multi-depot bus scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1616-1627, December.
- Andreas Löbel, 1998. "Vehicle Scheduling in Public Transit and Lagrangean Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-1), pages 1637-1649, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desrosiers, Jacques & Gauthier, Jean Bertrand & Lübbecke, Marco E., 2014. "Row-reduced column generation for degenerate master problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 453-460.
- Christensen, Tue R.L. & Labbé, Martine, 2015. "A branch-cut-and-price algorithm for the piecewise linear transportation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 645-655.
- Jean Bertrand Gauthier & Jacques Desrosiers & Marco E. Lübbecke, 2016. "Tools for primal degenerate linear programs: IPS, DCA, and PE," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 161-204, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimal degeneracy; Set partitioning; Dynamic constraint aggregation; Dual variable stabilization; Column generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:2:p:360-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.