A time-space network based exact optimization model for multi-depot bus scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Dell'Amico & Matteo Fischetti & Paolo Toth, 1993. "Heuristic Algorithms for the Multiple Depot Vehicle Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 115-125, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:139-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benchimol, Pascal & Desaulniers, Guy & Desrosiers, Jacques, 2012. "Stabilized dynamic constraint aggregation for solving set partitioning problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 360-371.
- Hassold, Stephan & Ceder, Avishai (Avi), 2014. "Public transport vehicle scheduling featuring multiple vehicle types," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 129-143.
- Tomoshi Otsuki & Kazuyuki Aihara, 2016. "New variable depth local search for multiple depot vehicle scheduling problems," Journal of Heuristics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 567-585, August.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:25:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-017-0478-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Schijndel, M.J.M. & Braat, J.J.M., 2012. "Vehicle Planning in Cross Chain Control Centers," Discussion Paper 2012-058, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:70-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umetani, Shunji & Fukushima, Yuta & Morita, Hiroshi, 2017. "A linear programming based heuristic algorithm for charge and discharge scheduling of electric vehicles in a building energy management system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 115-122.
- Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C., 2015. "Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 38-75.
- Attila Tóth & Miklós Krész, 2013. "An efficient solution approach for real-world driver scheduling problems in urban bus transportation," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(1), pages 75-94, June.
- Shen, Yindong & Xu, Jia & Li, Jingpeng, 2016. "A probabilistic model for vehicle scheduling based on stochastic trip times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 19-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:175:y:2006:i:3:p:1616-1627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.