Multi-depot vehicle scheduling problems with time windows and waiting costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Dell'Amico & Matteo Fischetti & Paolo Toth, 1993. "Heuristic Algorithms for the Multiple Depot Vehicle Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 115-125, January.
- Forbes, M. A. & Holt, J. N. & Watts, A. M., 1994. "An exact algorithm for multiple depot bus scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 115-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le-Anh, T. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2004. "Real-Time Scheduling Approaches for Vehicle-Based Internal Transport Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-056-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:239:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1687-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fügenschuh, Armin, 2009. "Solving a school bus scheduling problem with integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 867-884, March.
- repec:spr:opmare:v:10:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12063-017-0125-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tzur, Michal & Drezner, Ehud, 2011. "A lookahead partitioning heuristic for a new assignment and scheduling problem in a distribution system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 325-336, December.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2150-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Byung-In & Kim, Seongbae & Park, Junhyuk, 2012. "A school bus scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 577-585.
- Minfang Huang & Jing-Quan Li, 2016. "The Shortest Path Problems in Battery-Electric Vehicle Dispatching with Battery Renewal," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-17, June.
- van Lieshout, R.N. & Mulder, J. & Huisman, D., 2016. "The Vehicle Rescheduling Problem with Retiming," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-37, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Le-Anh, T. & de Koster, M.B.M. & Yu, Y., 2006. "Performance Evaluation of Real-time Scheduling Approaches in Vehicle-based Internal Transport Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-063-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601979 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:7:d:10.1057_jors.2009.78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Yindong & Xu, Jia & Li, Jingpeng, 2016. "A probabilistic model for vehicle scheduling based on stochastic trip times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 19-31.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:331-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyacı, Burak & Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2015. "An optimization framework for the development of efficient one-way car-sharing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 718-733.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:111:y:1998:i:3:p:479-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.