Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:70-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benchimol, Pascal & Desaulniers, Guy & Desrosiers, Jacques, 2012. "Stabilized dynamic constraint aggregation for solving set partitioning problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 360-371.
- Ahuja, Ravindra K., 1956-, 1997. "Algorithms for the simple equal flow problem," Working papers WP 3960-97., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Vaidyanathan, Balachandran, 2007. "Multi-Commodity Network Flow Based Approaches for the Railroad Crew Scheduling Problem," 48th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Boston, Massachusetts, March 15-17, 2007 207928, Transportation Research Forum.
- Carraresi, Paolo & Malucelli, Federico & Pallottino, Stefano, 1996. "Regional mass transit assignment with resource constraints," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 81-98, April.
- Ravindra K. Ahuja & James B. Orlin & Giovanni M. Sechi & Paola Zuddas, 1999. "Algorithms for the Simple Equal Flow Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1440-1455, October.
- Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza, 2002. "Heuristic approaches for solving large-scale bus transit vehicle scheduling problem with route time constraints," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 309-333, May.
- Kim, Byung-In & Kim, Seongbae & Park, Junhyuk, 2012. "A school bus scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 577-585.
- Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B., 1996. "A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 517-526, November.
- Wark, Peter & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Ryan, David, 1997. "Aircrew schedule generation using repeated matching," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 21-35, October.
- Chu, Sydney C.K., 2007. "Generating, scheduling and rostering of shift crew-duties: Applications at the Hong Kong International Airport," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1764-1778, March.
- Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza & Chiang, Kun-Hung, 2003. "A comparative analysis of bus transit vehicle scheduling models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 301-322, May.
- Equi, Luisa & Gallo, Giorgio & Marziale, Silvia & Weintraub, Andres, 1997. "A combined transportation and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 94-104, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:16:y:1984:i:2:p:139-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.