Heuristic approaches for solving large-scale bus transit vehicle scheduling problem with route time constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G., 1984. "Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:66-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:70-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Higgins, Andrew, 2006. "Scheduling of road vehicles in sugarcane transport: A case study at an Australian sugar mill," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 987-1000, May.
- repec:eee:transb:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:249-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C., 2015. "Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 38-75.
- Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Ordóñez, Fernando, 2008. "A simulation study of demand responsive transit system design," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 718-737, May.
- Roca-Riu, Mireia & Estrada, Miquel & Trapote, César, 2012. "The design of interurban bus networks in city centers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1153-1165.
- Shen, Yindong & Xu, Jia & Li, Jingpeng, 2016. "A probabilistic model for vehicle scheduling based on stochastic trip times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 19-31.
- Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza & Chiang, Kun-Hung, 2003. "A comparative analysis of bus transit vehicle scheduling models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 301-322, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:36:y:2002:i:4:p:309-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.