A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G. & Rousseau, J. -M., 1982. "Relaxation approaches to large scale bus driver scheduling problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 383-397, October.
- Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo, 1986. "A heuristic approach to the bus driver scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 106-117, January.
- Lavoie, Sylvie & Minoux, Michel & Odier, Edouard, 1988. "A new approach for crew pairing problems by column generation with an application to air transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-58, April.
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G., 1984. "Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Karla L. Hoffman & Manfred Padberg, 1993. "Solving Airline Crew Scheduling Problems by Branch-and-Cut," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 657-682, June.
- Roy E. Marsten & Michael R. Muller & Christine L. Killion, 1979. "Crew Planning at Flying Tiger: A Successful Application of Integer Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(12), pages 1175-1183, December.
- Baker, Edward & Fisher, Michael, 1981. "Computational results for very large air crew scheduling problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 613-618.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Glenn W. Graves & Richard D. McBride & Ira Gershkoff & Diane Anderson & Deepa Mahidhara, 1993. "Flight Crew Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 736-745, June.
- de Sousa, Jorge Freire, 1991. "A computer based interactive approach to crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 382-393, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:94:y:1996:i:3:p:517-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.