A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G. & Rousseau, J. -M., 1982. "Relaxation approaches to large scale bus driver scheduling problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 383-397, October.
- Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo, 1986. "A heuristic approach to the bus driver scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 106-117, January.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- de Sousa, Jorge Freire, 1991. "A computer based interactive approach to crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 382-393, December.
- Roy E. Marsten & Michael R. Muller & Christine L. Killion, 1979. "Crew Planning at Flying Tiger: A Successful Application of Integer Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(12), pages 1175-1183, December.
- Baker, Edward & Fisher, Michael, 1981. "Computational results for very large air crew scheduling problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 613-618.
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G., 1984. "Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Lavoie, Sylvie & Minoux, Michel & Odier, Edouard, 1988. "A new approach for crew pairing problems by column generation with an application to air transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-58, April.
- Glenn W. Graves & Richard D. McBride & Ira Gershkoff & Diane Anderson & Deepa Mahidhara, 1993. "Flight Crew Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 736-745, June.
- Karla L. Hoffman & Manfred Padberg, 1993. "Solving Airline Crew Scheduling Problems by Branch-and-Cut," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 657-682, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:139-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atoosa Kasirzadeh & Mohammed Saddoune & François Soumis, 0. "Airline crew scheduling: models, algorithms, and data sets," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Ta-Hui & Chen, Hsuan-Hung, 2004. "Airline short-term maintenance manpower supply planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(9-10), pages 615-642.
- Shangyao Yan & Chia-Hung Chen & Chung-Kai Chen, 2008. "Short-term shift setting and manpower supplying under stochastic demands for air cargo terminals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 425-444, May.
- Eveborn, Patrik & Flisberg, Patrik & Ronnqvist, Mikael, 2006. "Laps Care--an operational system for staff planning of home care," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 962-976, June.
- Yan, Shangyao & Chen, Chia-Hung & Chen, Chung-Kai, 2006. "Long-term manpower supply planning for air cargo terminals," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 175-181.
- Matteo Fischetti & Andrea Lodi & Silvano Martello & Paolo Toth, 2001. "A Polyhedral Approach to Simplified Crew Scheduling and Vehicle Scheduling Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(6), pages 833-850, June.
- repec:spr:eurjtl:v:6:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13676-015-0080-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Ta-Hui & Yan, Shangyao & Chen, Hsuan-Hung, 2003. "An airline maintenance manpower planning model with flexible strategies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 233-239.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:94:y:1996:i:3:p:517-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .