A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G. & Rousseau, J. -M., 1982. "Relaxation approaches to large scale bus driver scheduling problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 383-397, October.
- Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo, 1986. "A heuristic approach to the bus driver scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 106-117, January.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- de Sousa, Jorge Freire, 1991. "A computer based interactive approach to crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 382-393, December.
- Roy E. Marsten & Michael R. Muller & Christine L. Killion, 1979. "Crew Planning at Flying Tiger: A Successful Application of Integer Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(12), pages 1175-1183, December.
- Baker, Edward & Fisher, Michael, 1981. "Computational results for very large air crew scheduling problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 613-618.
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G., 1984. "Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Lavoie, Sylvie & Minoux, Michel & Odier, Edouard, 1988. "A new approach for crew pairing problems by column generation with an application to air transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-58, April.
- Glenn W. Graves & Richard D. McBride & Ira Gershkoff & Diane Anderson & Deepa Mahidhara, 1993. "Flight Crew Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 736-745, June.
- Karla L. Hoffman & Manfred Padberg, 1993. "Solving Airline Crew Scheduling Problems by Branch-and-Cut," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 657-682, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:94:y:1996:i:3:p:517-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.