Retail business staff scheduling under complex labor relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred F. Easton & Donald F. Rossin, 1991. "Sufficient Working Subsets for the Tour Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1441-1451, November.
- Turgut Aykin, 1996. "Optimal Shift Scheduling with Multiple Break Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 591-602, April.
- Dowsland, Kathryn A., 1998. "Nurse scheduling with tabu search and strategic oscillation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 393-407, April.
- Ahmad I. Z. Jarrah & Jonathan F. Bard & Anura H. deSilva, 1994. "Solving Large-Scale Tour Scheduling Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(9), pages 1124-1144, September.
- Glenn W. Graves & Richard D. McBride & Ira Gershkoff & Diane Anderson & Deepa Mahidhara, 1993. "Flight Crew Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 736-745, June.
- Karla L. Hoffman & Manfred Padberg, 1993. "Solving Airline Crew Scheduling Problems by Branch-and-Cut," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 657-682, June.
- Bechtold, Stephen E. & Brusco, Michael J., 1994. "Working set generation methods for labor tour scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 540-551, May.
- Hung, Rudy, 1994. "Single-shift off-day scheduling of a hierarchical workforce with variable demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 49-57, October.
- Martin Desrochers & François Soumis, 1989. "A Column Generation Approach to the Urban Transit Crew Scheduling Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Stephen E. Bechtold & Larry W. Jacobs, 1990. "Implicit Modeling of Flexible Break Assignments in Optimal Shift Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1339-1351, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRetail business management; shift/days off/tour scheduling; column generation; restricted shortest path problem; heuristic pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cauman:511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibkiede.html .