Flight Crew Scheduling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan, Shangyao & Tu, Yu-Ping, 2002. "A network model for airline cabin crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 531-540, August.
- Bitzan, John & Peoples, James, 2014. "U.S. air carriers and work-rule constraints – Do airlines employ an allocatively efficient mix of inputs?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 9-17.
- Peters, Emmanuel & de Matta, Renato & Boe, Warren, 2007. "Short-term work scheduling with job assignment flexibility for a multi-fleet transport system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 82-98, July.
- Desaulniers, G. & Desrosiers, J. & Dumas, Y. & Marc, S. & Rioux, B. & Solomon, M. M. & Soumis, F., 1997. "Crew pairing at Air France," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 245-259, March.
- Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B., 1996. "A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 517-526, November.
- Wark, Peter & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Ryan, David, 1997. "Aircrew schedule generation using repeated matching," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 21-35, October.
- Nissen, Rüdiger & Haase, Knut, 2004. "Duty-period-based network model for airline crew rescheduling," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 581, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Sriram, Chellappan & Haghani, Ali, 2003. "An optimization model for aircraft maintenance scheduling and re-assignment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-48, January.
- Haase, Knut, 1999. "Retail business staff scheduling under complex labor relations," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 511, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Ernst, A. T. & Jiang, H. & Krishnamoorthy, M. & Sier, D., 2004. "Staff scheduling and rostering: A review of applications, methods and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 3-27, February.
- G. Dikas & I. Minis & K. Mamassis, 2016. "Single vehicle routing with predefined client sequence and multiple warehouse returns: the case of two warehouses," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 709-730, September.
- Ziarati, Koorush & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques & Gelinas, Sylvie & Saintonge, Andre, 1997. "Locomotive assignment with heterogeneous consists at CN North America," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 281-292, March.
More about this item
Keywordscrew scheduling; set partitioning; integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:39:y:1993:i:6:p:736-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.